CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

CL600 Brabus Model Confusion-help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
CL600 Brabus Model Confusion-help please

New to this board and I'm not overly familiar with all of the MB models but I have been looking to buy one recently. I came across a 2003 CL600 on autotrader that the ad claims is a Brabus model and also has designo teal color. Ad is here

During my research I only found 3 designo colors listed for the 03 CL600 and none of them were teal. The color on that car LOOKS like the wedgewood blue metallic. So I'm wondering, is this car misreported with the color and model or maybe it's been painted. The owner says he's done nothing major to it but he's only owned it 2 years so maybe something happened prior to him owning it.

Also, the specs on it from what I can tell correspond to the regular bi turbo 03 CL600 not a brabus model. I'm fidning it very hard to find info on the Brabus and I'm confused now. Is there someone on here that maight be able to help me out? I don't want to waste my time if someone is trying to scam me, or the car is just not what it's supposed to be. Thanks a ton in advance.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:53 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
CL600 2003
It looks like it has brabus wheels (careful for replicas) and brabus areo kit (front lip and rear lip)