Bose Sound System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 04:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
500 SL
Bose Sound System

Hello Everyone

Tried searching the forum but nil help, I have a 2003 CL500, with bose sound system, i am looking for the specifications on this sound system.

Lately, i had to remove the car battery for some reason, installed it back, everything is back to normal, sync the windows and the sunroof.

But when i switched On the Head Unit (original) and played the CD, IT DOESN'T SOUND AS GOOD AS BEFORE, tried playing around with the sound settings but still, it doesn't sound the same.

Could anyone send me a diagram or specs of this system, or how to reset the system.

Thanx
Old 08-01-2012, 06:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03' CL55 AMG
Not sure about system specs but i would think that if you have adjusted your sound settings then your AMP might be out?

I know that one of the biggest changes you can make under advanced settings is changing the 'effect' to 'Large' instead of 'Standard' or whatever it is

For my sound settings i use Bass - 10 Trebel - 7 and 'Large' and it sounds great

Another thing you could try is pulling/putting the fuse(s) for the command system, the fuse diagram should be in your trunk with the spare tire/tool kit
Old 08-04-2012, 11:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w215 cl65, W212 E63, R53 Mini Cooper JCW, E92 328I
there is a feature in the settings that allows you to pick ( surround sound, rear optimized, front optimized ) when you reset the battery it maybe went back to factory setting (surround sound) go in and click ( front optimized ) and that might help