CL-Class (W216) 2007-Present: CL 500, CL 600

2008 s550 Date and Clock will not reset.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550 benz 2009
Analog clock fix

Originally Posted by JJWS550
I can go through the Command Center and get into the Time. I can move the time to the correct time, but when I click on the center of the Command Button to confirm it takes me back one screen to the Time and does not update the clock. The same exact thing happens with the Date. I can update the Date to today's date but when I click in the Center to confirm it takes me back to the previous screen and the date goes back to 03/26/2018. I have no errors and everything else if functioning correctly including the working clock...it's just off an hour. I even tried to change it from Eastern Time to Central Time and it does not update, it just goes back a screen.
I have a 2009 s550 4matic to sync clock to right time I went to fuse box located inside back seat arm rest. Then I pulled fuse 122 (7.5) (command center fuse) leave out for 30 secs put back in go to vehicle settings it will say 12:00 set to current time analog clock will syne to right time. THIS METHOD WORKED FOR ME HOPE IT HELP SOME ONE ELSE ALSO !!!!!! I DID NOT HAVE TO LET CAR SET OVER NIGHT I RESET MINE AT 3:45PM IN THE AFTERNOON
HOPE THIS HELP
Old 08-13-2022, 04:06 PM

S550 benz 2009
Originally Posted by JJWS550
I can go through the Command Center and get into the Time. I can move the time to the correct time, but when I click on the center of the Command Button to confirm it takes me back one screen to the Time and does not update the clock. The same exact thing happens with the Date. I can update the Date to today's date but when I click in the Center to confirm it takes me back to the previous screen and the date goes back to 03/26/2018. I have no errors and everything else if functioning correctly including the working clock...it's just off an hour. I even tried to change it from Eastern Time to Central Time and it does not update, it just goes back a screen.
I have a 2009 s550 4matic to sync clock to right time I went to fuse box located inside back seat arm rest. Then I pulled fuse 122 (7.5) (command center fuse) leave out for 30 secs put back in go to vehicle settings it will say 12:00 set to current time analog clock will syne to right time. THIS METHOD WORKED FOR ME HOPE IT HELP SOME ONE ELSE ALSO !!!!!! I DID NOT HAVE TO LET CAR SET OVER NIGHT I RESET MINE AT 3:45PM IN THE AFTERNOON
HOPE THIS HELP

​​​​​​​
Old 08-13-2022, 04:08 PM

S550 benz 2009
Analog clock fix

HOPE THIS HELP