CL-Class (W216) 2007-Present: CL 500, CL 600

Bay Area AMG Mechanic (Dealership or Indie)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 02:13 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
993 and w216 65 AMG
Bay Area AMG Mechanic (Dealership or Indie)

My CL 65 AMG needs something checked out (likely a faulty sensor) by a trusted mechanic.

I’ve historically have been taking the car to Autobahn in Belmont but had a pretty poor recent experience.

I have a Fidelity Platinum Warranty but wouldn’t mind taking it to an indie mechanic that is experienced with these cars.

Any great recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
560SL
Marlows Mercedeswerks, seaside located on Monterey Peninsula , excellent MBZ only mechanics have worked on a number of my newer and older models. It may be a little farther but check reviews and see if it works for you.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
560SL
What year is your CL65? I am looking to purchase one in the next week or so, looking at 2010 with 51K miles, hopefully there are no major issues, how has yours been on maintenance? Any Major Issues?
Old 04-28-2022, 06:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
993 and w216 65 AMG
Sorry for the late response. Did you ever get the car? Mine is a 2011 and got it with 26K miles. I purchased a 7yr extended wrap warranty as well.

Everything has been OK. Only issues so far was driver side chair made insane cracking noise (taken care of by extended warranty). The sunroof has developed an annoying rattle while driving on uneven roads. I’m getting it checked during my annual service and should be covered by warranty as well. All else OK.
Old 09-09-2022, 03:58 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2015 C400 ( W205 )
Originally Posted by Martinperri
Marlows Mercedeswerks, seaside located on Monterey Peninsula , excellent MBZ only mechanics have worked on a number of my newer and older models. It may be a little farther but check reviews and see if it works for you.
Probably you sold the car by now but incase you haven't, try Daniel B&M in Sunnyvale for any Mercedes related work, i used to take my car to Autobahn Belmont but to be honest they don't have experience at all.

Daniel is really good and knows what he is doing.

He works with warranty companies too..