CL-Class (W216) 2007-Present: CL 500, CL 600

The Mercedes CL63 AMG radio section in command 3.0 is dead clickable. Other working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2021, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes W216 CL63 AMG
The Mercedes CL63 AMG radio section in command 3.0 is dead clickable. Other working

Hello, I have a question for experts. In my Mercedes W216 there was a Chinese android command installed, unfortunately due to the fact that it walked badly, I decided to go back to the original screen and the NTG 3.0 system. Unfortunately, I did not have the original command screen, so I decided to order it online. The screen came, I replaced it, installed it. At first glance, everything was OK, but when I started delving into the system, I noticed that the FM and AM radio section is completely dead, I could not set the radio frequency or change anything in this section, other sections such as: mp3, DVD, aux or the navigation works flawlessly. At first I thought it was an HMK amplifier, so I decided to send the amplifier to a local service center, interestingly, they said that everything is OK and everything is flashing with them, they sent it back to me but the problem persists. I cleaned the optical fibers from the main command unit and it did not work, I will add that on this Chinese android command radio worked flawlessly, everything was OK but after changing this screen, suddenly the radio section was dead. I have a question, can the screen have any influence on it, can it interfere with the operation of the radio antenna or is it the fault of something else? I will add that I did not code the screen to the car, do you have to do it? I am asking for help and best regards