CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Big Thanks to 360 Forged........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS w/ 360 Forged wheels......
Big Thanks to 360 Forged........

I would like to thank 360 Forged for an exceptional job with the service and the wheels. I would like to thank them because they went above and beyond there service by picking up the vehicle in my job and installing the wheels, giving me updates to when I will be getting them and what stages were they in. I believe that if someone does a great job people should know, as we are all in the service business. I would also like to note that the style and fitment that Jordan and 360 Forged came up with for my vehicle was perfect (although I had second thoughts for a little time there) when I saw the finished product I was EXTREMELY SATISFIED.........

Thank you 360 forged....

Andy..

P.s. they will post pics soon......
Old 06-06-2008, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats
Old 06-06-2008, 02:59 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by lowblue320
I would like to thank 360 Forged for an exceptional job with the service and the wheels. I would like to thank them because they went above and beyond there service by picking up the vehicle in my job and installing the wheels, giving me updates to when I will be getting them and what stages were they in. I believe that if someone does a great job people should know, as we are all in the service business. I would also like to note that the style and fitment that Jordan and 360 Forged came up with for my vehicle was perfect (although I had second thoughts for a little time there) when I saw the finished product I was EXTREMELY SATISFIED.........

Thank you 360 forged....

Andy..

I too have been meaning to post about my latest experience with 360 Forged but got side tracked. About 3 weeks ago I cracked my rear wheel I suspect after spending some time at Moroso doing 1/4 mile runs. the next morning my rear right tire was flat. To make a long story short it was from a cracked wheel and not from a tire or wheel seal issue. Jordan, the owner, replaced the part that cracked, balanced, and mounted my wheel for me since I live local. It is a rare event to crack these wheels but when he found out that was the problem then he took care of me without question. Jordan has become a friend and I appreciate his integrity and honoring his warranty without any red tape. If you guys are looking for HRE like quality wheels with great customer service and a fair price then 360 Forged is the only way to go.

Larry
Old 06-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
360 FORGED
Originally Posted by lowblue320

Thank you 360 forged....

Andy..

Thanks Andy! I'm happy that you're happy, thank you for the write up! You know if you ever need anything we're here for you. Your CLS looks beautiful, so nice I think I'm changing to brushed Spec Multi's also! Thanks again man. Jordan
Old 06-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
360 FORGED
Originally Posted by france2112
I too have been meaning to post about my latest experience with 360 Forged but got side tracked. About 3 weeks ago I cracked my rear wheel I suspect after spending some time at Moroso doing 1/4 mile runs. the next morning my rear right tire was flat. To make a long story short it was from a cracked wheel and not from a tire or wheel seal issue. Jordan, the owner, replaced the part that cracked, balanced, and mounted my wheel for me since I live local. It is a rare event to crack these wheels but when he found out that was the problem then he took care of me without question. Jordan has become a friend and I appreciate his integrity and honoring his warranty without any red tape. If you guys are looking for HRE like quality wheels with great customer service and a fair price then 360 Forged is the only way to go.

Larry

No prob larry, you know me and my guys are always here for you! Thanks for the review, I really do appreciate it.

J
Old 06-09-2008, 03:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Great to hear of such commendable service.