CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Black '03 CL55 ///AMG pictures ebay.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche Turbo Stage 4, Cayenne S ... gone C43, C32, ML55 & Ducati 999.
Black '03 CL55 ///AMG pictures ebay.com

pictures are not good, but you may see how sweet s the car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1874766136

Bye
Pierre32///AMG
Old 12-19-2002, 12:13 PM

2003 CL55
I realize that Brilliant Silver is the most popular color, usually with charcoal interior, but is Black/Java more popular than Black/Charcoal?
Old 12-19-2002, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It Varies
I have noticed that charcoal with Black is more common. I went ahead with Black/Ash interior which I dont see as much.
Old 12-19-2002, 03:12 PM

2003 CL55
I think that I will stay with my choice of Black/Charcoal for my Feb build CL55, mostly for a change from my Alabaster White/Java 02 CL. I have enjoyed the Java interior, but it takes more time to keep it looking clean. The black exterior will take more care than the white to keep up than white, but it will look great as long as I can keep the dealer from washing or, worse yet, waxing it. It is truly amazing that MB delivers nearly flawless finishes, but the dealers do more damage in their preparation than a couple of years of careful washing and waxing. Why can't MBUSA train or incent its dealers to handle new cars more carefully? A recent example is our 03 SL that was delivered on an uncovered trailer and was covered with road grim/salt from a snow storm that was mindlessly ground into the windsheild by the delivery driver when he swept it with the temporary windshield wipers and put fine scratches in it.
Old 12-19-2002, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Originally posted by victoryroad
I think that I will stay with my choice of Black/Charcoal for my Feb build CL55, mostly for a change from my Alabaster White/Java 02 CL. I have enjoyed the Java interior, but it takes more time to keep it looking clean. The black exterior will take more care than the white to keep up than white, but it will look great as long as I can keep the dealer from washing or, worse yet, waxing it. It is truly amazing that MB delivers nearly flawless finishes, but the dealers do more damage in their preparation than a couple of years of careful washing and waxing. Why can't MBUSA train or incent its dealers to handle new cars more carefully? A recent example is our 03 SL that was delivered on an uncovered trailer and was covered with road grim/salt from a snow storm that was mindlessly ground into the windsheild by the delivery driver when he swept it with the temporary windshield wipers and put fine scratches in it.
Wow, I could not agree more. Our Black MB has been swirled up by the dealer several times. Check out our detailing and automotive care section. Lots of great tips in there. Also dont forget to check out the events and gathering forum where I am planning our boston area meet. I will be showing some detailing techniques there!
Old 12-20-2002, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In my opinion, the only two colors that make the CL stand out from the rest of the CLs are Horizon Blue and Capri Blue. I haven't seen the CL in Pewter yet so I don't know about that one. But from personal observation, alot of people here drive around in CL500's that are either black or silver and you usually don't pay attention to the car as much because just about everyone here drives a silver car or a black one.
Old 12-20-2002, 01:52 PM

2003 CL55
Yes, Capri Blue and Midnight Blue are tempting choices and I may still select one of them, but definitely with Java, as I recall that Stone is not available in the CL55. I've had a brilliant silver MB and got bored with it. My Alabaster White CL shows the body contours and wheel cutouts extremely well and is an uncommon color for the CL, but I am just ready for a darker color.