CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

rear carbon fiber diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 mercedes cl55, 01Porsche Boxster S (sold)
rear carbon fiber diffuser

hi-i just picked up a 03 CL55 amg and saw one a few weeks ago with a carbon fiber rear diffuser and wondered where i could get something like that?how much it would cost? and if they just fit over the stock bumper?
Old 04-14-2009, 10:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Originally Posted by ilovemycl55
hi-i just picked up a 03 CL55 amg and saw one a few weeks ago with a carbon fiber rear diffuser and wondered where i could get something like that?how much it would cost? and if they just fit over the stock bumper?
As we speak nobody makes one of these yet.... but funny you ask I currently have a list going to have this exact item made. If you would like one let me know and I will add you to the order. Here is the thread I started take a look at let me know.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl55-amg-...-diffuser.html
Old 04-14-2009, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 mercedes cl55, 01Porsche Boxster S (sold)
what would it take to fit this on to my 03 cl55? any body work? or would it just be an easy bolt on? also i see that you have some renntech mods on your cl65 and was wondering what your experience with it was...im thinking about doing the pkg 2 which includes the ECU upgrade, Crankshaft pully and carbon fiber airbox but not sure if i want to spend that kind of extra $$$ yet
Old 04-15-2009, 04:52 AM

Mercedes
what would it take to fit this on to my 03 cl55? any body work? or would it just be an easy bolt on? also i see that you have some renntech mods on your cl65 and was wondering what your experience with it was...im thinking about doing the pkg 2 which includes the ECU upgrade, Crankshaft pully and carbon fiber airbox but not sure if i want to spend that kind of extra $$$ yet
On the 03 and up CL AMG bumpers it will bolt right up that is exactly what it's being made for. I am very happy with my Renntech mods and I have noticed a really big improvement in power and torque. It feels like a totally different car. I know they are more expensive and it may be hard to swallow but the performance gains are big. Also they are a very well known company that has been around a while and I think would stand behind there product if need be. I have not had any issues with my product to know this for sure but that's what you expect from a company as big as Renntech and there price tag. There are alot of other tuners as well which I have heard many good things about like Kleeman, Carlsson, VRP, Veloce, AMS etc... and you can find alot of info on this forum if you do a search.

Last edited by 1badassbenz; 04-15-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 AM

Mercedes
Hi there just wondering if you decided wheather or not you wanted to come in on the rear Carbon Diffuser list. After the list is filled you will not be able to purchase one if you decided later that you wanted one. This is the last chance to get one. If we close the list at 10 items that means there is only 1 spot left as we already have 9. Let me know.