CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
550HP+ ///AMG CL55 Kompressor, Ducati 916bp, Yamaha R1 WSBK replica
Have you seen my ducati? My r1? Both fully built with full carbon fiber all over. I'm not against the material. Just its misuse. I make decent living with my 2 companies I started in my 20's. I take in $160k/yr profit on average. It's not a question of money, it's a question of why the hell would anyone do that?
I hate that ****** because he crossed the line and talked **** about my family, so I'll never be nice to him.

You sound like a flaming retard calling a plastic and aluminum supercharged emblem a sticker. Many Mercedes have the word Kompressor on the car and on the trunk, which is the same thing in a different language, fool.
I speak English, and my car is supercharged. Hence the badge.

Screws? Half assed what? Man you're the ****ing hater here. And you lie like it's your job. My fog light delete and subsequent mesh install is flawless and I even recessed it to draw out the lines on the sides while using the Oem mounting points. I did not drill in anything. You got no reason to be a dick, but yet you are. So go **** yourself with your pos side skirts *******

Last edited by nidyanazo; 01-26-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 cl55 eurocharged flash
Originally Posted by nidyanazo
I make decent living with my 2 companies I started in my 20's. I take in $160k/yr profit
you are such a great business person with your language and name calling. If you were making that money, why drive a $20k-$25k car.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Why don't you post up your car and ask the forum members what they think of it. Unless of course, you're embarrassed of it. Judging by what you did to just the hood, this should be a riot.
What don't you understand about what I'm about to tell you - again;
I will not post pictures of MY car until I feel it's finished and it's where I want it to be. You're lucky I posted what I did and notice how it eats away at your core.
'Starry Night', 'Mona Lisa' was not revealed when the public wanted to see it rather than when the artists felt THEY were ready to show it. I'm a perfectionist. I like mystery, anticipation. I'm old school. I don;t have Facebook to let everyone know what I'm doing. I don't seek your approval, nor will I. But you do seek pictures of mine countless times. And from the little teaser pics I've posted, I guarantee most would take my car over yours without hesitation. You have NOTHING on your car no one hasn't seen. I have things on my car no one has ever seen on a Mercedes-Benz. Your fighting with the wrong guy here.
Embarrassed? No I like being one in a billion rather than one of a billion. You don't even have a front lip which is like the first thing I got.
You're acting like there's competition here between us. There isn't.
I assume you have Keyless Go. So you get in and press the silver button snd it turn on. Me, I flip an F1 Fighter plane cap that glows red and turn the car on....you can't compete with that man. That's reserved for half a million dollar cars, which mine looks like more and more,

Thanks ken, you're the man.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 01-26-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Banned

Living in socal that's middle class. The cl55 is one of the best looking cars ever in my opinion and with over 500hp and an excellent ride, it's an all around perfect car. I got mine with low miles and immaculate so I'm very satisfied. The only other car I thought about getting was Maserati's Gran tourismo, but it didn't have an appealing interior layout and also was not as soft riding. In the end I can't think of anything else I'd want more. I like the Bently turbo sedans of the same era, and they can be had for amazingly cheap, like $60k. But it's a bit auspicious and I'm not 60 years old or a hip hop artist.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
What don't you understand about what I'm about to tell you - again;
I will not post pictures of MY car until I feel it's finished and it's where I want it to be. You're lucky I posted what I did and notice how it eats away at your core.
'Starry Night', 'Mona Lisa' was not revealed when the public wanted to see it rather than when the artists felt THEY were ready to show it. I'm a perfectionist. I like mystery, anticipation. I'm old school. I don;t have Facebook to let everyone know what I'm doing. I don't seek your approval, nor will I. But you do seek pictures of mine countless times. And from the little teaser pics I've posted, I guarantee most would take my car over yours without hesitation. You have NOTHING on your car no one hasn't seen. I have things on my car no one has ever seen on a Mercedes-Benz. Your fighting with the wrong guy here.
Embarrassed? No I like being one in a billion rather than one of a billion. You don't even have a front lip which is like the first thing I got.
You're acting like there's competition here between us. There isn't.
I assume you have Keyless Go. So you get in and press the silver button snd it turn on. Me, I flip an F1 Fighter plane cap that glows red and turn the car on....you can't compete with that man. That's reserved for half a million dollar cars, which mine looks like more and more,

Thanks ken, you're the man.
You are pathetic. A sad boy who aches for attention. Yet at the same time you have this silly wannabe part about you that is so sickening to listen to, I don't know what to classify you as. It's weird that you love that knob so much, are you sure you weren't abused as a child? It really would explain a lot. Nobody cares but you doofus
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Banned

I like to help people and contribute to the knowledge base of these cars, which is why I made all those how to guides. I'm not here to fight about nonsense. Everybody just do what you like best and leave it at that.

Don't talk any **** to me and I won't talk any **** to you. That goes for everyone on here.

I'll stop if you stop, and there's nothing more to say.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:33 PM

I like to help people and contribute to the knowledge base of these cars, which is why I made all those how to guides. I'm not here to fight about nonsense. Everybody just do what you like best and leave it at that.

Don't talk any **** to me and I won't talk any **** to you. That goes for everyone on here.

Thank you and god bless you!
Old 01-27-2013, 03:08 AM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG

I said that a while ago but you kept going...
Old 01-27-2013, 03:15 AM
Banned

I'm sorry I was being unpleasant. I apologize.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:20 AM
Banned

You are pathetic. A sad boy who aches for attention. Yet at the same time you have this silly wannabe part about you that is so sickening to listen to, I don't know what to classify you as. It's weird that you love that knob so much, are you sure you weren't abused as a child? It really would explain a lot. Nobody cares but you doofus
1. You a are sad old man that aches for attention to the point where you have to make a thread for EVERY little thing you do, like you just discovered everything that's been done years ago
2. I'm no wannabe. Wannabe like who, you? hahaha I think you mean visionary
3. I adore my shift knob yes
4. No, no abuse. On one hand hand you think daddy buys all this for me, now he abuses me
5. People do care, especially you as you replied to me in this thread more than anyone else.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Banned

I'm sorry I was being unpleasant. I apologize.
Apology accepted. Sorry if I was mean as well.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Banned

Again you made the mistake of continuing to talk smack after things were settled down. We can go on and on, but the fact is i don't give a crap about all your BS talk. I've stated how I feel about you and your nonsense. If you were documenting the modifications you claim to be doing, and showing progress, before and after photos and things like that, then people could have a conversation about these mods.
Remember you are on a Mercedes discussion forum. And all you ever do is talk about things but show nothing. That's not very interesting for anyone. I know plenty of people who do that same thing in real life, they are called bullsh*tters.
You're talk is cheap and frankly quite boring.
the fun of being on a forum with like minded enthusiasts is to share what you're doing with everyone and to see what they are building as well.

And you can say whatever you want about my how to threads but nobody else had made guides on how to do the stuff like installing a hi flow intercooler pump and adding an additional heat exchanger, and of course how to maintain the car. A lot of people who actually do their own work on their car find the stuff I made very helpful, so I'm inclined to listen to them over you.

Last edited by nidyanazo; 01-27-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=nidyanazo;5521573]I like to help people and contribute to the knowledge base of these cars, which is why I made all those how to guides. I'm not here to fight about nonsense. Everybody just do what you like best and leave it at that.

I'll stop if you stop, and there's nothing more to say.[/

Old 01-27-2013, 03:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'18 Eurocharged GLE 43
zneb is the biggest douche I've seen on this forum. look, you're a ricer with a CL. you don't post pictures of your car until its finished? you've been saying that for at least a year and then you give a long description of all this 'custom' work you've had done to your car. it all sounds like rice. and before you throw out those insults about its not cheap and all of the money you've spent and how high dollar it is....I have 2 maybe 3 watches that are each worth more than your entire car. remember, acting like a pretentious douche doesn't make you cool.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Oh I agree black on carbon look amazing... But all those little distracting addons do not. But it's up to each individual car owner. Do what you like. Don't for one second think I can't do all that crap to my car bro, I just choose to only make tasteful mods. I don't want my car to look like a SL. I don't want the "boy racer" image either. The design of the CL is gorgeous in my opinion, so I Bought one. Now I'm cleaning up a few little details that don't look right. See, my modding philosophy is that anybody who looks at it shouldn't be able to tell it's been molded at all. It should just look like it rolled out of the factory like that. So subtle mods with a big power motor is my solution. I got flashy super bike motorcycles if I want to make people look at me haha
Your intake looks far from rolling out of the factory that way.. In my opinion it looks like **** and I doubt it flows any better than the stock piece.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by AKnight55
Your intake looks far from rolling out of the factory that way.. In my opinion it looks like **** and I doubt it flows any better than the stock piece.
It's not supposed to be a thing of beauty, but I think it looks alright. If I wanted to sacrifice function for looks, I could have made it differently. As it is though, It's a flow enhancing mod. You are entitled to your opinion, so if you don't like how it looks, that's fine. But to say you doubt if flows more then a stock intake is just plain ignorant. It's a full 3.5" in diameter all the way to the throttle body. The other aftermarket intakes that have a similar form are restricted to 3", while the stock is even smaller. So opinions are fine, but trying to distort facts make you soud dumb as rocks. Plus I drive with my hood closed, so no matter how it looks, nobody sees it anyway.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
I should clarify.. I am sure it does flow better than the stock unit, but the intake temps in which you are seeing are more than likely higher than stock.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned

No because it draws ambient air from outside the car. Maybe you didn't see the newer shielded filters I finalized the system by using. Go back and take a look at the finished product. The open filters were used as 'placeholders' while waiting for the correct, shielded filters to get delivered.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nola_penguin
zneb is the biggest douche I've seen on this forum. look, you're a ricer with a CL. you don't post pictures of your car until its finished? you've been saying that for at least a year and then you give a long description of all this 'custom' work you've had done to your car. it all sounds like rice. and before you throw out those insults about its not cheap and all of the money you've spent and how high dollar it is....I have 2 maybe 3 watches that are each worth more than your entire car. remember, acting like a pretentious douche doesn't make you cool.
As do I. A really nice A. Lange & Sohne. Patek's, Daytona Rolex etc.... But A. the CL55 is not my only car (nor most expensive), and B. we're talking about CL's here not watches. The mods alone on my car cost more than your 05 CL65 is worth now. Good thing you sold the Dodge hahah - some good taste you have... and be happy your mama didn't join the forum because she would hold that title you bestowed upon me.
Nothing ricer at all btw. All custom. What exactly is rice to you? My 55 is cooler looking than your 65, so bow down cause that's not an easy feat. No one asks to see your car, people do for mine. Is that why your mad?

And as far as me not showing pics for over a year? .....Yeah so? Am I obliged to? Not at all. Be happy I gave you a few teasers. You can't wait that much longer? It's a working progress pal. There's no market for the W215 CL, especially aggressive parts and what I want done. It took almost 3 years for us 10 members to get the Euroteck carbon fiber diffuser group buy finally made. So everything I do, I have to think of on my own.
Why are you so concerned with or care what it looks like anyway? I promise when I do finally post pics you will check them out as will so many of these hateful posters. I'm sure yours just is the same old looking car.
You either like me or hate me. If you like me cool, I'll respect you. If not, suck my custom exhaust tips.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
This thread just needs to be locked already. The douchiness contained is enough to fill an entire season of Jersey Shore.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:42 PM

CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by OCKlasse
This thread just needs to be locked already. The douchiness contained is enough to fill an entire season of Jersey Shore.
No kidding. How many times do you need to be on suspension to be considered for a perma ban? ffs
Old 01-28-2013, 01:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'18 Eurocharged GLE 43
As do I. A really nice A. Lange & Sohne. Patek's, Daytona Rolex etc.... But A. the CL55 is not my only car (nor most expensive), and B. we're talking about CL's here not watches. The mods alone on my car cost more than your 05 CL65 is worth now. Good thing you sold the Dodge hahah - some good taste you have... and be happy your mama didn't join the forum because she would hold that title you bestowed upon me.
Nothing ricer at all btw. All custom. What exactly is rice to you? My 55 is cooler looking than your 65, so bow down cause that's not an easy feat. No one asks to see your car, people do for mine. Is that why your mad?

And as far as me not showing pics for over a year? .....Yeah so? Am I obliged to? Not at all. Be happy I gave you a few teasers. You can't wait that much longer? It's a working progress pal. There's no market for the W215 CL, especially aggressive parts and what I want done. It took almost 3 years for us 10 members to get the Euroteck carbon fiber diffuser group buy finally made. So everything I do, I have to think of on my own.
Why are you so concerned with or care what it looks like anyway? I promise when I do finally post pics you will check them out as will so many of these hateful posters. I'm sure yours just is the same old looking car.
You either like me or hate me. If you like me cool, I'll respect you. If not, suck my custom exhaust tips.
see, spoken like a true douche. and I can promise you don't own a single one of those watches. the only way to do it would be to post a picture ...but we know you don't do it.

no one asks to see your car. you're a sad kid who is an internet troll. I'm not concerned about seeing your car. I'm not big into ricers.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nola_penguin
no one asks to see your car. you're a sad kid who is an internet troll. I'm not concerned about seeing your car. I'm not big into ricers.
Over 100 different members on this board have asked and said they can't wait to see what my car looks like, honest. I don't like ricers either. And yes I do own those watches. If I'll spend over $3K on headrests, why not on a beautiful time piece? A picture of my watch, is that what you want? How about my Patek or one of my Rolex's with an index card/stick-it note next to it that says "nola_penguin Is A Hater"? Will that prove anything to you?
BTW - you started it with me so...I didn't even start talking to you
Old 01-28-2013, 02:26 PM

2005 CL55 AMG
damn
Old 01-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Over 100 different members on this board have asked and said they can't wait to see what my car looks like, honest. I don't like ricers either. And yes I do own those watches. If I'll spend over $3K on headrests, why not on a beautiful time piece? A picture of my watch, is that what you want? How about my Patek or one of my Rolex's with an index card/stick-it note next to it that says "nola_penguin Is A Hater"? Will that prove anything to you?
BTW - you started it with me so...I didn't even start talking to you
Rolex?

Are you black?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale