CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 cl55 eurocharged flash
Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale

I have a extra brand new still in box euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for sale. Asking $1000 plus shipping. Thanks
Old 01-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
550HP+ ///AMG CL55 Kompressor, Ducati 916bp, Yamaha R1 WSBK replica
you should post photos of it for reference.. Like photos from the manufacturer website..
Old 01-25-2013, 04:33 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by nidyanazo
you should post photos of it for reference.. Like photos from the manufacturer website..
Even tho I hate posting pics of my car until I feel it's finished and when MY vision comes to fruition, here's an old pic (last July?) when I just got them installed
NOTE:
This is without the 3" on each side rear widebody arches on the rear and shaved side moldings (makes the car look sleeker/longer for sure)
Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale-3ecd54ab.jpg
Also, if I took a pic of it right now as of today, there'd be so much more not shown just in this shot/angle alone...hence why I don't post pics....why post when I know I'm having more things that are going on and changing. I don't want people think, "Oh, that's what his car looks like." When it doesn't. It's in its evolutionary process. I'm just not one to constantly do a build thread. It's not how I do things. Only reason I even posted this was because I was the first person to receive and fit this side skirts and gave most input of how they should be designed.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 01-25-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Banned

Wow that looks so tacky.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Wow that looks so tacky.
Thank you. And your car looks like it was designed at a flea market. So coming from you, I appreciate it.
And what looks tacky - in this 1 shot alone;
I have 1 of 1 carbon fibered whels - with custom fitted cf center caps
1 of 1 anceltion hood spoiler - dipped in carbon
custom carbon fiber hood fins
carbon fiber fender fins
carbon fibered hood vent
only set of these fenders in the US
Blacked out trim (no longer there btw - except around the windows)
1 of 10- carbon fiber side skirts
updated mirrors - done in carbon fiber
carbon door handle shells
custom painted 5.5 AMG badge
gloss black windshield wiper arms
carbon fiber A pillars
tinited windshield....and you should see the special new tint I have going all the way around because in this pic it's just 5%
carbon fiber top portion of the door handle
Plus you can remotely see the aggressive start of my custom (1 of 1) hood with the bumps/lines to give it the menacing look

That's just one incomplete angle. You haven't seen anything else - or any other view. Tacky? Ok whatver. GTFOH with your A.C. Moore crafts.
I did YOUR *** a favor. Hopefully you don't buy a set.
Please, get on my level. Chinese eBay badger

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 01-25-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Banned

Haha you're such a ricer.
I WAS talking about the cf side pieces, but yeah actually your whole car looks like a auto zone special. You just slapped as much junk as you possible could on that poor poor cl. Ah well, you just have really horrendous taste, but if you like it then that's what matters, right?

But what everybody else sees is a kids car. You took a gentlemans grand tourer and dressed it up with the ugliest ricer mods possible. Its mismatched and does not flow well at all.

If you want to make a comparison, here's a tastefully molded car, mine.. From a similar angle..

What you can see are the:
Clear corner markers
M5 deck lip spoiler
It's on 20 inch AMG wheels and custom center caps
Lowered
light reflective tinting and headlight tint
Shadowline trim

None of your tacky add ons look good to me. The ONLY cool thing that I was thinking about doing (and you claim to have done, but of course it's not shown in the photo) is removing the side moulding and filling it in to smooth out the sides. That could look nice, but then I'd lose my immaculate factory paint job, and have to redo it.

Last edited by nidyanazo; 01-25-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Banned

I WAS talking about the cf side pieces, but yeah actually your whole car looks like a auto zone special. You just slapped as much junk as you possible could on that poor poor cl. Ah well, you just have really horrendous taste, but if you like it then that's what matters, right?

But what everybody else sees is a kids car. You took a gentlemans grand tourer and dressed it up with the ugliest ricer mods possible. Its mismatched and does not flow well at all.

If you want to make a comparison, here's a tastefully molded car, mine.. From a similar angle..

Clear corner markers
M5 deck lip spoiler
Lowered
Shadowline trim

None of your tacky add ons look good to me. The ONLY cool thing that I was thinking about doing (and you claim to have done, but of course it's not shown in the photo) is removing the side moulding and filling it in to smooth out the sides. That could look nice, but then I'd lose my immaculate factory paint job, and have to redo it.
Blah! Looks stock...like my 17 year old sisters CL. All yo have is clear side markers and ugly after market rims. We're in completely different leagues pal. Auto Zone special....sorry we can't all afford Taiwan badges to put on our cars. Stop hating. Everything is custom. My SLR shift knob cost more than all the mods you have put together. Out of my face.
Headlight tint and I'm the ricer hahaha How about you actually get your housings painted on the inside and talk instead of putting a sticker.
Besides the rims, your car looks like EVERY other silver W215 out there...with the exception of the eBay badges of course
If you saw it now as of Jan 25, you would cream yourself of jealousy because
1. You're car doesn't look like mine
2.It can never look like mine.
I can always take everything off and make it look as mundane as yours

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 01-25-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Banned

Clear corner markers
M5 deck lip spoiler
Lowered
Shadowline trim

That supercharged badge you have on your trunk....very tasteful. Should of gotten one that says VTEC
Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 PM

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts
12' E559
glws I like it. lip, diffuser and this I'd be set.....lol at posts
Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 PM

'96 S320, '92 S600, 1981 300SD, 1982 Porsche 928, ect...
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Even tho I hate posting pics of my car until I feel it's finished and when MY vision comes to fruition, here's an old pic (last July?) when I just got them installed
NOTE:
This is without the 3" on each side rear widebody arches on the rear and shaved side moldings (makes the car look sleeker/longer for sure)

Also, if I took a pic of it right now as of today, there'd be so much more not shown just in this shot/angle alone...hence why I don't post pics....why post when I know I'm having more things that are going on and changing. I don't want people think, "Oh, that's what his car looks like." When it doesn't. It's in its evolutionary process. I'm just not one to constantly do a build thread. It's not how I do things. Only reason I even posted this was because I was the first person to receive and fit this side skirts and gave most input of how they should be designed.
I really dig the look of both your cars. One is a conservative almost stock look, with tasteful accents. And the other is a aggressively modded menacing look. I don't see any Vatozone parts on either cars... Just two completely different looks. I like the aggressive look personally as long as it flows together well, and from the looks of your one little side pic it does. Can't wait to see a completed pic of your car man.

It's the difference to me from a standard SL to a SL65 Black series. Both gorgeous and amazing cars, just two completely different looks.

Keep it up both of you gents and chill the **** out!

Ramon
Old 01-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned

Yeah that dude always tries to start crap with me, as you guys can see here.
Lol I just can't stand the attitude this guy has, thinking a bunch of carbon fiber crap that looks like it's been glued on makes him better then other people. Carbon fiber has its place, and I personally love it. My ducati has many many thousands of dollars in cf in it.. Because it's a Sport Bike, it looks good. On a big luxury car, we'll maybe-and that's a huge maybe, if used sparingly it can look good. But not how this joker does it. Scrutinize the hood. Wtf? Look at the vents and wingletts. What an overdone joke.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Banned

And just to end this because you started with the insults (as usual) and I'm too busy bout to pick up a sex kitten to partake in this annoying crap with you and tried to help you see what it looks like (shouldn't have because your attitude is prepubescent) if we were lined up next to each other....no one would notice you car next to mine. You go to the MB dealer and the workers say, "Hey, that guy has a a CL AMG." I go and it's like "I've worked at Mercedes for over 25 years and have never seen a Mercedes (let alone CL) that looks like this", "thought it was a Black Series", "Where did you get this")
When you get compliments like that. Talk to me. But deep down I know you're dying to see the front, rear, interior...and all the little touches because no one on the forum has them.
And you're original comment about it being "tacky" the only thing that is tacky about it is the way the girls (and guys) tack onto my car and praise it. I don't stick to the norm. I have my own vision. You have a vision that's been done since 2003 when it came out. Over 20 CL's on this site look nearly identical to yours, find ONE that looks like mine. Auto Zone haha. Yeah, they sell one off carbon fiber pieces for CL AMG's hahaha at least I speak the truth where you get your "mods"/stickers.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 01-25-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by spooledx2
I really dig the look of both your cars. One is a conservative almost stock look, with tasteful accents. And the other is a aggressively modded menacing look. I don't see any Vatozone parts on either cars... Just two completely different looks. I like the aggressive look personally as long as it flows together well, and from the looks of your one little side pic it does. Can't wait to see a completed pic of your car man.

It's the difference to me from a standard SL to a SL65 Black series. Both gorgeous and amazing cars, just two completely different looks.

Keep it up both of you gents and chill the **** out!

Ramon
Thank you sir. I don't post pics at all really. I just was kind to show him what these side skirts look like but of course bitterness/jealousy/hate kicks in (of course I never expected a 'Thank You' with him). Just like you said a standard SL AMG looks amazing....but the SL Black Series/ same with the CLK AMG/CLK BS, C AMG/C Black series. it just on another level. Some people thing the SL Black is too aggressive, I on the other hand think a 600 + HP shouldn't look as conservative. Plus I have SOOOO many more custom things on my car I haven't revealed I'm sure you'll enjoy. The goal is to make it seem like it's a Skunk Works AMG as the originally designed CL is too subtle for my tastes. So I had to come up with my own design. I adore the aggressive look, not to just blend in as other's feel it's "gentlemans" car. Get a CL500 if you want that and call it a day. An AMG is supposed to look more menacing IMO. And you can never go wrong with black and carbon fiber

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 01-25-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Banned

Look at the vents and wingletts. What an overdone joke.
My fenders are so badass and you know it and they're the only and first ones in the US. Your fenders I have sitting in my garage collecting dust and would never put them plain one's on after the one's I have now. You just have conservative taste, and it's cool. I'd rather have my fenders resemble an SLR's than a plain C230 Kompressors. But that's just me....and no I didn't buy them at Auto Zone haha
Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Banned

Oh I agree black on carbon look amazing... But all those little distracting addons do not. But it's up to each individual car owner. Do what you like. Don't for one second think I can't do all that crap to my car bro, I just choose to only make tasteful mods. I don't want my car to look like a SL. I don't want the "boy racer" image either. The design of the CL is gorgeous in my opinion, so I Bought one. Now I'm cleaning up a few little details that don't look right. See, my modding philosophy is that anybody who looks at it shouldn't be able to tell it's been molded at all. It should just look like it rolled out of the factory like that. So subtle mods with a big power motor is my solution. I got flashy super bike motorcycles if I want to make people look at me haha
Attached Thumbnails Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale-_dsc4370.jpg   Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale-_dsc3341.jpg  

Last edited by nidyanazo; 01-26-2013 at 03:39 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM

Wow that looks so tacky.
Honestly carbon side skirts Is for people who has taste for mods. Not for people who loves to put stickers all over their cars that is not oem. or do half *** mods
Old 01-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Banned

Those carbon flat slabs look so poorly designed and fitted its laughable.
And I ordered those 5.5 amg side emblems he has too. Looked too stupid so I tossed them.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:54 PM

Those carbon flat slabs look so poorly designed and fitted its laughable.
And I ordered those 5.5 amg side emblems he has too. Looked too stupid so I tossed them.
I didn't ask you on my thread post if you like it or not! Did anyone say or post anything negative about your stickers, tinted fog light, half *** mesh grill and air intake. And all the mods that most w215 owner did to their car like 5-6 years ago. By the way did Mercedes made those 20's AMG wheels or they knock off amg

Last edited by kenpho10; 01-25-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Banned

I'll post in whatever thread I want to. Sorry if my opinions offend you. I don't know what stickers you are talking about, but I don't have any on my car. I don't really care if my mods were done by cl owners 5 years ago, this car was stock when I bought it and I'm modding it to my preferred tastes. Also my grilles are flawlessly fabricated and my intake flows more then any other available. So don't make yourself sound stupid, you can say you dislike them, but half assed does not apply.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:07 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
Did someone bring some extra butter for my popcorn?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
OMG....ok, this Nid kid is a major hater but HOLY S#iT zneB you have the biggest ego i've seen on this forum as of late, it's laughable.

Cf is nice and stuff but it's getting played out though, especially when all the CF add-ons do here is add weight to a 4000lb mercedes.

Cool it, point break, your car isn't as uber special as you think.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Banned

Haha I'm not a hater dude all I said was they look tacky and everyone freaked out.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
You DID step into him pretty hard...guess you have history based on the posts but OMG...his replies are whack...
Old 01-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Banned

He's just delusional thinking his fender flares make him some kind of tuner car god or some ****. I like watching him get all bent out of shape, that kid is so insecure he thinks talking like some pompous **** will get respect, when in reality nobody likes a giant douche who literally oozes crap with every post he makes lol.
There is nothing special about cramming as much useless, mismatched spoilers and wings and louveres and whatever else he can find and gluing them on that car.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
Lol, ok having been on this board a long time I've seen a lot...dude with the black Benz props for being different and aggressive...the w215 is a boring car and most just slap some AutoZone 20's on it and think there tight and unique....can't wait for the wb and to the hater yes I said hater with the AutoZone 20's you don't know what a rider even is, so many throw the ricer term out there but don't even know what they are saying...do you see any pepboys fast n the furious products?? I had a Honda when I was 16 and yes it was riced out but that was before fnf but hey gotta start somewhere...I actually like the cf sides, seen them for the w204 and now there coming out on the e46 m3's and more....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Euroteck carbon fiber side skirt for w215 amg for sale