CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Interesting concept - Pricey but awesome!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 07:02 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by radride
LOL. I'm just messing with you. Just because one went to some awesome university doesn't mean they will be more successful than someone else. Up here where I live, we have welders that make 250k per year and there was no college involved there and then we have Lawyers that graduated out of university making 50k per year.

R.K.
underwater welders maybe right?
Old 02-09-2013, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts
2015 Challenger Hellcat, 2023 Ram 3500, 2005 E55 Wagon, 2019 GLC63s
Originally Posted by hyperion667
underwater welders maybe right?

Nope. Oil pipeline.

R.K.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
Anyone have more pics of "this thing"? I just looked at this thread and want to get involved lol
Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 PM

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts
12' E559
oh I'm sorry Land of the rising Sun.....lets get back on topic plzzzzz....please...
Old 02-10-2013, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by kamilclk430
Anyone have more pics of "this thing"? I just looked at this thread and want to get involved lol
That's about it for now... He already went and hid everything I found. lol

Maybe next time I'm in the tristate I'll shoot over to PA
Old 02-10-2013, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Where is the pic that was outside his modest middle income house ?
You know the one that houses his many mercedes.

He'll be back.

He nevers learns and he continue to boast his monstrosity of a CL is still better than 99% of the cars on MBWorld.

Maybe i should post a poll?

Originally Posted by fatmike
That's about it for now... He already went and hid everything I found. lol

Maybe next time I'm in the tristate I'll shoot over to PA
I'll shoot you over the address.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I don't get it. Where did FATMIKE get the pics from?

R.K.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 BS
The internet
Old 02-10-2013, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by radride
I don't get it. Where did FATMIKE get the pics from?

R.K.
His buddy Dustin (Dust-In-His-E55) posted pics of Znebs riced out Sh!!ttbox on Instagram claiming it was his. Fatmike came across the photos on the internet and recognized it.

Thats why Dustin's Mom is getting a big lecture from Zneb's Mom right now.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by moosejaw
His buddy Dustin (Dust-In-His-E55) posted pics of Znebs riced out Sh!!ttbox on Instagram claiming it was his. Fatmike came across the photos on the internet and recognized it.

Thats why Dustin's Mom is getting a big lecture from Zneb's Mom right now.

Oh I see. At least the house mystery has been solved. No going back on that. This is what happens when these machines get cheap enough that the Honda crowd can afford them.

R.K.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
I bet you anything,

Zneb sets his alarm clock for the middle of the night while the rest of MBworld is fast asleep...
He then wakes up and replies to each and everyone of these posts in this thread and goes back to hiding under his bed until its safe.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I bet you anything,

Zneb sets his alarm clock for the middle of the night while the rest of MBworld is fast asleep...
He then wakes up and replies to each and everyone of these posts in this thread and goes back to hiding under his bed until its safe.
LOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 CL500
I bet you anything,

I wish we could see some pics of that "Artsy" interior...
Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Where is the pic that was outside his modest middle income house ?
You know the one that houses his many mercedes.

He'll be back.

He nevers learns and he continue to boast his monstrosity of a CL is still better than 99% of the cars on MBWorld.

Maybe i should post a poll?

I'll shoot you over the address.
I like my modest middle income house.......and it's paid for too bro......more money for toys
Old 02-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Almost 6 pages of leaked, over year old pics. Imagine how many pages I'd get with it the way it is now. This is great. Everyone wants to unravel the mystery. The comments are meant to hurt, but they haven't even scratched me.
Moose, how sad you must be your car or anything you do will never get attention like I can. I adore the controversy and you middle-aged men eating out the palm of my hand for any ioda of information you can get.
Next time tho, get some newer pictures.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
Can i see some photos of your car, If it exists please post latest photos
Old 02-11-2013, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Almost 6 pages of leaked, over year old pics. Imagine how many pages I'd get with it the way it is now. This is great. Everyone wants to unravel the mystery. The comments are meant to hurt, but they haven't even scratched me.
Moose, how sad you must be your car or anything you do will never get attention like I can. I adore the controversy and you middle-aged men eating out the palm of my hand for any ioda of information you can get.
Next time tho, get some newer pictures.
Unlike you......I don't seek the approval of others regarding my ride therefore I wouldn't want or crave the attention you think you get bc your car is butt ugly to the bone man.

Remember you first told people here you have a CL65 and when you were called out, you disappeared for a while and came back like nothing happened? Now you have a black series and its also a 55KCL? WTF Is that man?

But if i lived in a one horse town in Bensalem Township, PA like you do, i guess i would lack style and sophistication as is evidenced by your first dance with modding.

My money says those pics are a few weeks old.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dude if you are saying the truth that you have one of a kind nice CL thn be a man and post the pics. I bet you would do better for yourself by posting the pics thn by just getting on here calling everyone middle aged like its a joke of the century. Ball up and post, look at my old threads I had an SL55 AMG that some people hated and some liked I posted pics no matter what.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Unlike you......I don't seek the approval of others regarding my ride therefore I wouldn't want or crave the attention you think you get bc your car is butt ugly to the bone man.
Nor do I, which is why I have NEVER whored out pictures of my car. I have to stoop to people hunting down and leaking them. So who's seeking what? You're seeking me, not the other way around. I could care less about your car/lifestyle, you follow me. Even though I have my sources about you.
Ugly to the bone? I bet anything my car parked next to yours no one would even take a second glance at yours.....and you know that too.

Remember you first told people here you have a CL65 and when you were called out, you disappeared for a while and came back like nothing happened? Now you have a black series and its also a 55KCL? WTF Is that man?
Yes. I remember, back in 08 - 5 years ago. Do you know how many Mercedes-Benz's I've gone through and have now? And guess what that problematic 65 was traded for.. Hint, begins with an F. But I always adored the 215 since my dad bought my mom the first CL500 in 2000 fully loaded on the East Coast and had a vision for it (diffuser etc...) so I went back and admired the 55K platform and it's potential. This is already my second CL 55 alone (totaled first one). And I laugh at the whole "Honda Civic crowd buying these cars" The CL is the most expensive body to maintain (over S, CLS, G, SL) lol I'm sure that crowd also buys 3,000 SLR shift knobs and $2,800 headrests, $2,000 steering wheels (almost 10K alone in minor accents.... and that's cheap). Never bought the CL as in an investment. I've never complained about maintaining it either. In fact, I not only paid for them in full, I've done mods (expensive one's at that) no one's ever done. What's "riced" out? Please explain. Everything's custom/OEM. Is it the badges that anger you evidently? The new Viper has a light up rear Venom (brake light) badge on it's trunk (but I guess it's cool on that car, huh), fact is I've beat SRT (a billion dollar company at an idea over a year before they could and soon every other high-end car manufacturer will be doing soon - like Rolls has the optional golden light up "Spirit of Ecstasy" hood emblem.) Not bad for a 22 year old, eh. Plus with my Detective badge on the rear and light up emblem, it keeps everyone off my *** in traffic, which I know all us AMG owners hate.

At night, people know I drive a special Mercedes, while at night they think you have an E350.
And also, it doesn't say "Black Series" anywhere on the car. Got that badge made to underline the AMG emblem painted in red (to match with all the red accents I have) - it's not nor never will be labeled a BS at cause it's not, nor did I claim it ever was. Same with how the 'S LINE' or whatever it says new E63 has that same type of badge.
As for 55K CL - just following the way MB used to badge their cars. Like the 69 SL I have (you wants pics of that too - only has few minor refreshing adjustments - nothing crazy). It doesn't say SL 280, it says 280 SL. I prefer the older nomenclature - sue me. Plus it's the "technical" way these cars are labeled in MB's system since it is a 55K and not the N/A 55 version. It's not labeled nothing it isn't. There's a member on here with a silver SL55 in Dubai with red interior that has his car labeled "SL 55K." Shame on him too, right?

But if i lived in a one horse town in Bensalem Township, PA like you do, i guess i would lack style and sophistication as is evidenced by your first dance with modding.
Horse town? No, but I have horses in Europe....although there is a race track and I'm very good friends with the owner and trainer of Smarty Jones.
And 1. I don't live there, like I told you. 2. Yes it's a "house" not a residence, but you think we only have one property with cars in the driveway worth more than the house? Dustin lives in the area and took pics whilst I was in town.....And I lack style and sophistication!? I'm sorry, I only know the best of the best. Test me.

My money says those pics are a few weeks old.
Your money is wrong. Which is why you have a mid sized Mercedes (with basic mods) and not a top of the line one - a taxi in many countries. (nor am I saying the W215 is the most expensive Benz these days, but nor is it the most expensive one in my possession - just the most customized/favorite body I have) Your fully loaded AMG W211 E (which my dad has as a beater in the bronze color) in it's most expensive form is the base price of a CL - then and now. Where are the side skirts, wide body, fog delete, custom glass, full custom interior, shaved moldings, Maybach mirrors, 1 off LED tails (even in those outdated pics they were custom), ENTIRE JL Audio 10K$ system (which I posted pics), nightvision, carbon fiber galore, etc... which deep down that you KNOW I have? Very outdated pics Moose. I can do a lot in a year. Guess I'm lying right, like the custom hood, bumpers and all the group buys I've been a part of and organized? That's all the pics he had because I stopped dealing with the bum for over a year now. But when people get jealous because you're younger and they don't have a permit and can't afford a 97 C230 what do you expect. They turn into snakes.

Thanks for your interest, but you're seriously bordering obsession now, it's getting kind of creepy tho. You want to show up and then what - get attacked by the guard dogs. Be my guest lol, I can't be responsible for you trespassing. And as for Dustin, well, he's going to lose his job because of what he did and what I know about him and his record which his employer won't be too happy about. Karma is a b!tch.
This is why I never posted pics last year, because it gives people the impression of that's what it looks like - when as of today - it completely doesn't. I have always shared my goal here. If I was satisfied with how it looked then, I would have left it alone and said here it is guys. Hop off man, you're twice my age trying your best to get me and it's sad. Just be patient. You will be impressed as much as you hate/despise me. You tho, you will always stick with the norm, think inside the box and be a part of those people that put other's down just to get a cheap laugh to be "Mr. Popular" on here. Concentrate on your car and life and wife. Millions of like you out there with that mentality. Pardon me for being different, but I'd never want to be like you. I know most here haven't had a fleet of Mercedes at my age (promise not boasting with that comment) but what should I expect; people to be happy for me in such a sadistic/everyone for themselves country? I've always been respectful and never put anyone down unless they came at me first.
It's all cool though, like Ghandi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
And even if you don't like it, it's never been my goal to impress you. As long as pretty girls find it sexy, the owners of the MB dealers, and I like it....screw the haters.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 02-12-2013 at 03:03 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kamilclk430
Dude if you are saying the truth that you have one of a kind nice CL thn be a man and post the pics. I bet you would do better for yourself by posting the pics thn by just getting on here calling everyone middle aged like its a joke of the century. Ball up and post, look at my old threads I had an SL55 AMG that some people hated and some liked I posted pics no matter what.
I understand. But I don't like putting things up before it's finished how I want it to be. Why is that so hard to grasp. What's the rush? I clearly see there's interest, it's evident. But let me do my thing bro.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Maverick1975
Can i see some photos of your car, If it exists please post latest photos
Yes, it exists, obviously. And yes you can....when I'm comfortable posting it up. Still more things need to be done. Just sucks what's been seen isn't where it is now.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Received 513 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Nor do I, which is why I have NEVER whored out pictures of my car. I have to stoop to people hunting down and leaking them. So who's seeking what? You're seeking me, not the other way around. I could care less about your car/lifestyle, you follow me. Even though I have my sources about you.
Ugly to the bone? I bet anything my car parked next to yours no one would even take a second glance at yours.....and you know that too.
Yes. I remember, back in 08 - 5 years ago. Do you know how many Mercedes-Benz's I've gone through and have now? And guess what that problematic 65 was traded for.. Hint, begins with an F. But I always adored the 215 since my dad bought my mom the first CL500 in 2000 fully loaded on the East Coast and had a vision for it (diffuser etc...) so I went back and admired the 55K platform and it's potential. This is already my second CL 55 alone (totaled first one). And I laugh at the whole "Honda Civic crowd buying these cars" The CL is the most expensive body to maintain (over S, CLS, G, SL) lol I'm sure that crowd also buys 3,000 SLR shift knobs and $2,800 headrests, $2,000 steering wheels (almost 10K alone in minor accents.... and that's cheap). Never bought the CL as in an investment. I've never complained about maintaining it either. In fact, I not only paid for them in full, I've done mods (expensive one's at that) no one's ever done. What's "riced" out? Please explain. Everything's custom/OEM. Is it the badges that anger you evidently? The new Viper has a light up rear Venom (brake light) badge on it's trunk (but I guess it's cool on that car, huh), fact is I've beat SRT (a billion dollar company at an idea over a year before they could and soon every other high-end car manufacturer will be doing soon - like Rolls has the optional golden light up "Spirit of Ecstasy" hood emblem.) Not bad for a 22 year old, eh. Plus with my Detective badge on the rear and light up emblem, it keeps everyone off my *** in traffic, which I know all us AMG owners hate.

At night, people know I drive a special Mercedes, while at night they think you have an E350.
And also, it doesn't say "Black Series" anywhere on the car. Got that badge made to underline the AMG emblem painted in red (to match with all the red accents I have) - it's not nor never will be labeled a BS at cause it's not, nor did I claim it ever was. Same with how the 'S LINE' or whatever it says new E63 has that same type of badge.
As for 55K CL - just following the way MB used to badge their cars. Like the 69 SL I have (you wants pics of that too - only has few minor refreshing adjustments - nothing crazy). It doesn't say SL 280, it says 280 SL. I prefer the older nomenclature - sue me. Plus it's the "technical" way these cars are labeled in MB's system since it is a 55K and not the N/A 55 version. It's not labeled nothing it isn't. There's a member on here with a silver SL55 in Dubai with red interior that has his car labeled "SL 55K." Shame on him too, right?
Horse town? No, but I have horses in Europe....although there is a race track and I'm very good friends with the owner and trainer of Smarty Jones.
And 1. I don't live there, like I told you. 2. Yes it's a "house" not a residence, but you think we only have one property with cars in the driveway worth more than the house? Dustin lives in the area and took pics whilst I was in town.....And I lack style and sophistication!? I'm sorry, I only know the best of the best. Test me.
Your money is wrong. Which is why you have a mid sized Mercedes (with basic mods) and not a top of the line one - a taxi in many countries. (nor am I saying the W215 is the most expensive Benz these days, but nor is itthe most expensive one in my possession - just the most customized/favorite body I have) Your fully loaded AMG W211 E (which my dad has as a beater in the bronze color) in it's most expensive form is the base price of a CL - then and now. Where are the side skirts, wide body, fog delete, custom glass, full custom interior, shaved moldings, Maybach mirrors, 1 off LED tails (even in those outdated pics they were custom), ENTIRE JL Audio 10K$ system (which I posted pics), nightvision, carbon fiber galore, etc... which deep down that you KNOW I have? Very outdated pics Moose. I can do a lot in a year. Guess I'm lying right, like the custom hood, bumpers and all the group buys I've been a part of and organized? That's all the pics he had because I stopped dealing with the bum for over a year now. But when people get jealous because you're younger and they don't have a permit and can't afford a 97 C230 what do you expect. They turn into snakes.
Thanks for your interest, but you're seriously bordering obsession now, it's getting kind of creepy tho. You want to show up and then what - get attacked by the guard dogs. Be my guest lol, I can't be responsible for you trespassing. And as for Dustin, well, he's going to lose his job because of what he did and what I know about him and his record which his employer won't be too happy about. Karma is a b!tch.
This is why I never posted pics last year, because it gives people the impression of that's what it looks like - when as of today - it completely doesn't. I have always shared my goal here. If I was satisfied with how it looked then, I would have left it alone and said here it is guys. Hop off man, you're twice my age trying your best to get me and it's sad. Just be patient. You will be impressed as much as you hate/despise me. You tho, you will always stick with the norm, think inside the box and be a part of those people that put other's down just to get a cheap laugh to be "Mr. Popular" on here. Concentrate on your car and life and wife. Millions of like you out there with that mentality. Pardon me for being different, but I'd never want to be like you. I know most here haven't had a fleet of Mercedes at my age (promise not boasting with that comment) but what should I expect; people to be happy for me in such a sadistic/everyone for themselves country? I've always been respectful and never put anyone down unless they came at me first.
It's all cool though, like Ghandi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
And even if you don't like it, it's never been my goal to impress you. As long as pretty girls find it sexy, the owners of the MB dealers, and I like it....screw the haters.

Nice post zneB.

Cliffs for those on a schedule:
  • zneB is young, rich, a visionary, partially responsible for the the Vipers new design, has horses in Europe and impresses the ladies.
  • The rest of you are middle-aged, wished you had $3000.00 knobs and could quote Gandhi
Old 02-12-2013, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Rock
Nice post zneB.

• zneB is young, rich, a visionary, partially responsible for the the Vipers new design, has horses in Europe and impresses the ladies.
  • The rest of you are middle-aged, wished you had $3000.00 knobs and could quote Gandhi

LOL
Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Nice post zneB.

summed up very well Rock

and I'll bet he can't do a backside noseblunt slide to nollie heel flip out to fakie either
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Nice post zneB.

Bahaha.....
Thanks for the cliff notes, bc i hardly have the time for what this fool writes.
Notice the ricer's post was once again at 1am when most of MBWorld is fast asleep.

Rock.....Im okay with Zneb's presence on the board as long as this fool continues to provide the constant streaming of entertainment. Otherwise please ban this idiot bc he useless for anything else.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Interesting concept - Pricey but awesome!