CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Interesting concept - Pricey but awesome!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,066 Likes on 855 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
I was OK with all this back and forth until zeneB-sedecreM starting issuing threats against a forum member's job/career. The adults on this forum know that crossed the line. He deserves the ban hammer.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Lets turn this up a notch......
Lets start a Znebs car is so ugly list.

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Ugly to the bone? I bet anything my car parked next to yours no one would even take a second glance at yours.....and you know that too.
Zneb's car is so hideous.......
  • even Stevie Wonder would be revolted by its presence.
  • that the bank has to turn off it surveillance cameras when it pulls up to a drive thru.
  • when its parked at the beach, the cats try to bury it.
  • it looks like Alan Greenspan after a market crash
  • homeless people offer it money.
  • film executives approached it and wanted to cast it as an "extra" in the film "Gorillas in the Mist"
  • Hello Kitty said goodbye to it.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
this kid is so pathetic, its ridiculous.

legend in his own mind indeed
Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
I really did enjoy my last 10 minutes reading this thread
Old 02-12-2013, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 CL500
Nor do I, which is why I have NEVER whored out pictures of my car. I have to stoop to people hunting down and leaking them. So who's seeking what? You're seeking me, not the other way around. I could care less about your car/lifestyle, you follow me. Even though I have my sources about you.
Ugly to the bone? I bet anything my car parked next to yours no one would even take a second glance at yours.....and you know that too.

Yes. I remember, back in 08 - 5 years ago. Do you know how many Mercedes-Benz's I've gone through and have now? And guess what that problematic 65 was traded for.. Hint, begins with an F. But I always adored the 215 since my dad bought my mom the first CL500 in 2000 fully loaded on the East Coast and had a vision for it (diffuser etc...) so I went back and admired the 55K platform and it's potential. This is already my second CL 55 alone (totaled first one). And I laugh at the whole "Honda Civic crowd buying these cars" The CL is the most expensive body to maintain (over S, CLS, G, SL) lol I'm sure that crowd also buys 3,000 SLR shift knobs and $2,800 headrests, $2,000 steering wheels (almost 10K alone in minor accents.... and that's cheap). Never bought the CL as in an investment. I've never complained about maintaining it either. In fact, I not only paid for them in full, I've done mods (expensive one's at that) no one's ever done. What's "riced" out? Please explain. Everything's custom/OEM. Is it the badges that anger you evidently? The new Viper has a light up rear Venom (brake light) badge on it's trunk (but I guess it's cool on that car, huh), fact is I've beat SRT (a billion dollar company at an idea over a year before they could and soon every other high-end car manufacturer will be doing soon - like Rolls has the optional golden light up "Spirit of Ecstasy" hood emblem.) Not bad for a 22 year old, eh. Plus with my Detective badge on the rear and light up emblem, it keeps everyone off my *** in traffic, which I know all us AMG owners hate.

At night, people know I drive a special Mercedes, while at night they think you have an E350.
And also, it doesn't say "Black Series" anywhere on the car. Got that badge made to underline the AMG emblem painted in red (to match with all the red accents I have) - it's not nor never will be labeled a BS at cause it's not, nor did I claim it ever was. Same with how the 'S LINE' or whatever it says new E63 has that same type of badge.
As for 55K CL - just following the way MB used to badge their cars. Like the 69 SL I have (you wants pics of that too - only has few minor refreshing adjustments - nothing crazy). It doesn't say SL 280, it says 280 SL. I prefer the older nomenclature - sue me. Plus it's the "technical" way these cars are labeled in MB's system since it is a 55K and not the N/A 55 version. It's not labeled nothing it isn't. There's a member on here with a silver SL55 in Dubai with red interior that has his car labeled "SL 55K." Shame on him too, right?

Horse town? No, but I have horses in Europe....although there is a race track and I'm very good friends with the owner and trainer of Smarty Jones.
And 1. I don't live there, like I told you. 2. Yes it's a "house" not a residence, but you think we only have one property with cars in the driveway worth more than the house? Dustin lives in the area and took pics whilst I was in town.....And I lack style and sophistication!? I'm sorry, I only know the best of the best. Test me.

Your money is wrong. Which is why you have a mid sized Mercedes (with basic mods) and not a top of the line one - a taxi in many countries. (nor am I saying the W215 is the most expensive Benz these days, but nor is it the most expensive one in my possession - just the most customized/favorite body I have) Your fully loaded AMG W211 E (which my dad has as a beater in the bronze color) in it's most expensive form is the base price of a CL - then and now. Where are the side skirts, wide body, fog delete, custom glass, full custom interior, shaved moldings, Maybach mirrors, 1 off LED tails (even in those outdated pics they were custom), ENTIRE JL Audio 10K$ system (which I posted pics), nightvision, carbon fiber galore, etc... which deep down that you KNOW I have? Very outdated pics Moose. I can do a lot in a year. Guess I'm lying right, like the custom hood, bumpers and all the group buys I've been a part of and organized? That's all the pics he had because I stopped dealing with the bum for over a year now. But when people get jealous because you're younger and they don't have a permit and can't afford a 97 C230 what do you expect. They turn into snakes.

Thanks for your interest, but you're seriously bordering obsession now, it's getting kind of creepy tho. You want to show up and then what - get attacked by the guard dogs. Be my guest lol, I can't be responsible for you trespassing. And as for Dustin, well, he's going to lose his job because of what he did and what I know about him and his record which his employer won't be too happy about. Karma is a b!tch.
This is why I never posted pics last year, because it gives people the impression of that's what it looks like - when as of today - it completely doesn't. I have always shared my goal here. If I was satisfied with how it looked then, I would have left it alone and said here it is guys. Hop off man, you're twice my age trying your best to get me and it's sad. Just be patient. You will be impressed as much as you hate/despise me. You tho, you will always stick with the norm, think inside the box and be a part of those people that put other's down just to get a cheap laugh to be "Mr. Popular" on here. Concentrate on your car and life and wife. Millions of like you out there with that mentality. Pardon me for being different, but I'd never want to be like you. I know most here haven't had a fleet of Mercedes at my age (promise not boasting with that comment) but what should I expect; people to be happy for me in such a sadistic/everyone for themselves country? I've always been respectful and never put anyone down unless they came at me first.
It's all cool though, like Ghandi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
And even if you don't like it, it's never been my goal to impress you. As long as pretty girls find it sexy, the owners of the MB dealers, and I like it....screw the haters.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
No. I'm quite shy/private/to my self and at times very hard on what I do and very hard to satisfy my own goals. However, a legend I may be not in my own mind but to the ladies I've come across and the successful people I've been fortunate enough to have amazing opportunities at such a young age. Thanks for the compliment
I saw your exotic ladies finally on TV add, anastasiadate. com
15000 Beautiful Russian Girls for Dating and Marriage: Find Woman of Your Dreams at*Anastasia Date*now!
(In your previous thread you went on & on about spending more $$ than people make in a year here vs yourself in 1 day @ Beverly Hills window shopping, while driving around in your Super Exotic Super high mileage 8-10 yr old cl55 w/multi-Exotic girlfriends)

Big part of the reason members here react to your posts in such a negative manner, though your ramblings are complete comedy to me Keep it coming Daddy Warbucks!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07' SL65, 04' E55, 03' Evo8, 08' GSXR, DSM's...
This thread is awesome
Old 02-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Lets turn this up a notch......
Lets start a Znebs car is so ugly list.

Zneb's car is so hideous.......
  • even Stevie Wonder would be revolted by its presence.
  • that the bank has to turn off it surveillance cameras when it pulls up to a drive thru.
  • when its parked at the beach, the cats try to bury it.
  • it looks like Alan Greenspan after a market crash
  • homeless people offer it money.
  • film executives approached it and wanted to cast it as an "extra" in the film "Gorillas in the Mist"
  • Hello Kitty said goodbye to it.
haha so funny. Stevie Wonder jokes. Anything for a laugh. What a hater. Wish I my car looked like yours.
But what's even funnier is that you're dying/digging/leeching to see it and more of it and about me. It's eating you and taking up space on your computer. You were probably abused as a child, I get it. That's why I'm not mad at you.
Just pathetic.

And BlownV8 - it's not a threat, it's a promise. He has a job driving, illegally. Nor is he a member.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
I saw your exotic ladies finally on TV add, anastasiadate. com (In your previous thread you went on & on about spending more $$ than people make in a year here vs yourself in 1 day @ Beverly Hills window shopping, while driving around in your Super Exotic Super high mileage 8-10 yr old cl55 w/multi-Exotic girlfriends)

Big part of the reason members here react to your posts in such a negative manner, though your ramblings are complete comedy to me Keep it coming Daddy Warbucks!
Window shopping - not quite. I didn't have my CL in Cali, so wrong again.
And yes, I buy women online
Fix those eyebrows btw. Looks cross-eyed
Biggest part people react is because I don't reveal things and am not an open book. I don't disrespect anyone unless they start - fact. Too bad.
Thanks for calling me your Daddy.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PB617
Because you can't read, or because you were busy having an Asian man wiggling his crotch on top of you in an elevator?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oliverk
this kid is so pathetic, its ridiculous.

legend in his own mind indeed
I wish I had 4 Matic to be as cool as you.
Pathetic is you being in the AMG section when you don't have one. Go down further, they have a section for your amazing car.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rock
Nice post zneB.

Cliffs for those on a schedule:
  • zneB is young, rich, a visionary, partially responsible for the the Vipers new design, has horses in Europe and impresses the ladies.
  • The rest of you are middle-aged, wished you had $3000.00 knobs and could quote Gandhi
Is there nothing true there? I'm not responsible for the Viper's design, just beat them to a design feature. You're an amazing moderator
Old 02-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Is there nothing true there? I'm not responsible for the Viper's design, just beat them to a design feature. You're an amazing moderator
You're an amazing brown noser!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hyperion667
summed up very well Rock

and I'll bet he can't do a backside noseblunt slide to nollie heel flip out to fakie either
No. No I can't. Boy did I fail in life... The skateboarding scene isn't where it was in 2001 pal. It's a dead "sport" Like I wanna be Tony Hawk or the kids from Rocket Power wtf does that have anything to do with this? What's next, betting me I can't rollerblade while holding a boombox to put me down too
Old 02-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Just a reminder, he deleted the pictures, good thing I saved them!

Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Banned

Bahaha.....
Thanks for the cliff notes, bc i hardly have the time for what this fool writes.
Notice the ricer's post was once again at 1am when most of MBWorld is fast asleep.
Oh, believe me you do. You spent hours of your life thinking about me, writing about me, digging info on me. Don't lie.

Rock.....Im okay with Zneb's presence on the board as long as this fool continues to provide the constant streaming of entertainment. Otherwise please ban this idiot bc he useless for anything else.
And what do you offer? nothing but stalking, insults and toilet humor to impress people that really don't care for you
Old 02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by - Guilty -

Obsessed?
I didn't delete them, nor did I post them, nor does it look like that anymore...so get your ***** together son.
You guys REALLY love me, it's blatantly obvious
Old 02-12-2013, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by - Guilty -

Thanks -Guilty-
These belong in the poser hall of shame. I'm really surprised how cheap this car looks. Even his claims of carbon fiber water skis and JC Whitney Jeep fender flares can't save this monstrosity.

I wouldn't be surprised if Znebs parents make him park the car up the road and make him walk home. Prob wouldn't want the neighbors gossiping about how hideous it looks. Znebs parents are probably filing for emancipation as we speak

Looks something that Vanilla Ice would drive
Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 PM

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts
12' E559
if your car doesn't "look" like this anymore then why don't you post pictures for once then, besides sitting there trying to be all school girl..what is this the ****in prom...''no your not seeing my dress''...like what could you have done that none of us haven't seen....plus its nice to share so we all can learn new ideas from each other

and im pretty sure this is a open forum to all MB owners, if i wanna post on the SLR side i can
Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 AM
Banned

Thanks -Guilty-
These belong in the poser hall of shame. I'm really surprised how cheap this car looks. Even his claims of carbon fiber water skis and JC Whitney Jeep fender flares can't save this monstrosity.

I wouldn't be surprised if Znebs parents make him park the car up the road and make him walk home. Prob wouldn't want the neighbors gossiping about how hideous it looks. Znebs parents are probably filing for emancipation as we speak

Looks something that Vanilla Ice would drive
Looks like something your wife would say how come my husband's Mercedes doesn't look as good as this. Cheap? Even in these OLD pics, what's cheap? Explain, I'm dying to hear. The custom hood (which looks OEM and you know it), custom bumper (also looks OEM), carboned only one existing Anceltion hood spoiler (bought from FATMIKE for $1,200), custom carbon hood vent fins, 1 off hood badge, Carbon Fiber Vossens, custom tails (now ALL LED), blacked out trim, blacked out headlight housing, Euroteck carbon fiber lip, only set of fenders in US with cf fins, updated turn signals, Red calipers, Euroteck BS trunk spoiler and thats just what you see there.

What don't you like, my grille, that's not the same anymore. My reversed badging? The AMG plate, not the same either. Neither is the glass on the sides (you know which glass I have, the nano glass you begged me for pics of), the headlights, trim, pillars, door handles, rear quarter panels, front bumper and SO much more. You're judging the car while going thru puberty....which you did not
Those mods alone in the picture from 11' are worth the price of your whole car. You are jealous. Bittter. Angry. I get it, I'm half your age and you can't do that because you can only afford to insure and mainatin it. Probably not even paid off.
And now people want me to post pics after so much more I did. Yeah, you guys are very grateful...Lemme kiss your asses so you like me, f*cc that
I lied about nothing. Nothing. Everything I said I had, I did. The damn side skirts aren't even on the car lol. Outta my face you bitter Hispanic. Too bad you saw everything prematurely

Fact is you're looking at pictures as if someone was 5 years old and now is 20. Cheap. Please. With your taxi talking about cheap.
I said it once and I'll say it again, these parts, besides rims, were all transferred to the new CL after I totaled my first CL55. A lot has changed and you know it. I'm not satisfied with how it looked then, which is why I never posted them in this state. Hop off dude. You have nothing original about your E55. Nothing. Hate me and it all you want. But cheap? Sorry, your opinions don't matter and have no validation. And even these pics people save. Who saves pics of your crappy car.....I'll wait.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 02-13-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blkvip
if your car doesn't "look" like this anymore then why don't you post pictures for once then, besides sitting there trying to be all school girl..what is this the ****in prom...''no your not seeing my dress''...like what could you have done that none of us haven't seen....plus its nice to share so we all can learn new ideas from each other

and im pretty sure this is a open forum to all MB owners, if i wanna post on the SLR side i can
To make who happy? When I'm finished, I'll post. Notice how I don't care what your car looks like and I never asked and there's 5 pages of leaked old pics. I must be doing something right, because all these negative comments existed before ANY pics, so of course when something comes out the vultures will swoop down.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
I am bored, just post some pics you cumsock
Old 02-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Maverick1975
I am bored, just post some pics you cumsock
You can say please. See this is what I mean about people starting with me. I've never disrespected you, have I? Why the name calling?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Looks like something your wife would say how come my husband's Mercedes doesn't look as good as this. Cheap? Even in these OLD pics, what's cheap? Explain, I'm dying to hear. The custom hood (which looks OEM and you know it), custom bumper (also looks OEM), carboned only one existing Anceltion hood spoiler (bought from FATMIKE for $1,200), custom carbon hood vent fins, 1 off hood badge, Carbon Fiber Vossens, custom tails (now ALL LED), blacked out trim, blacked out headlight housing, Euroteck carbon fiber lip, only set of fenders in US with cf fins, updated turn signals, Red calipers, Euroteck BS trunk spoiler and thats just what you see there.

What don't you like, my grille, that's not the same anymore. My reversed badging? The AMG plate, not the same either. Neither is the glass on the sides (you know which glass I have, the nano glass you begged me for pics of), the headlights, trim, pillars, door handles, rear quarter panels, front bumper and SO much more. You're judging the car while going thru puberty....which you did not
Those mods alone in the picture from 11' are worth the price of your whole car. You are jealous. Bittter. Angry. I get it, I'm half your age and you can't do that because you can only afford to insure and mainatin it. Probably not even paid off.
And now people want me to post pics after so much more I did. Yeah, you guys are very grateful...Lemme kiss your asses so you like me, f*cc that
I lied about nothing. Nothing. Everything I said I had, I did. The damn side skirts aren't even on the car lol. Outta my face you bitter Hispanic. Too bad you saw everything prematurely

Fact is you're looking at pictures as if someone was 5 years old and now is 20. Cheap. Please. With your taxi talking about cheap.
I said it once and I'll say it again, these parts, besides rims, were all transferred to the new CL after I totaled my first CL55. A lot has changed and you know it. I'm not satisfied with how it looked then, which is why I never posted them in this state. Hop off dude. You have nothing original about your E55. Nothing. Hate me and it all you want. But cheap? Sorry, your opinions don't matter and have no validation. And even these pics people save. Who saves pics of your crappy car.....I'll wait.
Bahahahaha, its obvious i touched a nerve
If you did your research or your sources have misinformed you......you would notice the following:
You're not half my age
I'm not hispanic, but thanks for the racist compliment....
The e55 is the family transport, so yes in a way its kind of like a taxi
and I put nothing in mods into it. Like you I bought a used car.
As far as being original. I can tell you its the first E55 to rock HRE wheels which are three times the cost of your flossen's (oh yes i have those as well)
Carbon Fiber wrapped VOssens...you say. Well cant be worth that much since my neighbor offered to wrap mine in 3M Dinoc and clear coat...just like yours. Im just not into douchebagginess.
Are you on Vossens website? ...No and thats because your car looks like it should be on display when you walk into Pep Boys!
And if nobody looks at my car....who cares. I certainly don't.

Go back to hiding under your bed with your soiled cumsocks...until your mom finds you in the morning .
Old 02-13-2013, 02:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
99 ML430, 01 CLK55, 07 R63, 15 E63 Wagon
hahaha I really like that custom hood!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Interesting concept - Pricey but awesome!