CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

22" GFG wheels on my CL63 & taking suggestions for EXHAUST systems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche Panamera S & CL63 AMG
22" GFG wheels on my CL63 & taking suggestions for EXHAUST systems

Added 22" GFG wheels on my CL63. A lot of shops said 4.5 lip won't fit on the rear of a CL63 coz of the brakes... Well hello!!! I found a shop that made it happen!!

Now I'm looking to add and EXHAUST SYSTEM and to also an ECU upgrade. All your suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know what you think about the wheels!
Attached Thumbnails 22" GFG wheels on my CL63 & taking suggestions for EXHAUST systems-photo-1.jpg   22" GFG wheels on my CL63 & taking suggestions for EXHAUST systems-photo-2.jpg   22" GFG wheels on my CL63 & taking suggestions for EXHAUST systems-photo-5.jpg   22" GFG wheels on my CL63 & taking suggestions for EXHAUST systems-photo-6.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013, 02:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 Rover, 2014 Viper
I'm going with electronic cut outs. Getting them installed right before the mufflers and after the resonators.
Www.dmhperformance.com

As far as the tune I'm going to give these guys a try.
http://www.logiclabtuning.com/

Im doing cut outs because frankly an exhaust system is a waste of money on these cars. I've had two previous CLs. One I removed the mufflers and kept the resonators. Sounded Bad *** but I wished it would be quite at times. My second CL I kept the mufflers and removed the resonators. Sounded nice at open throttle and stock during normal driving. Placing these cut outs after the resonators will give me the bad *** sound that I liked with the option to quite the car down at a press of a button.