CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

MY CL65's build list!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
That sucks man, ohh well there is always a tomorrow I will be going to the track with my car, if not by end of this week for sure this weekend sometime.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
I have decided to go for Broke and throw in the Carbon Ceramic rotors & CF driveshaft. If I could get them installed this weekend I will head over wednesday next week.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
That sucks, I figured you had a chance at doing both quick school thing and then family night at the track. Ohh well.

Do you have the TCU done or just the tune? If not get the TCU so you can give it a does of the torque it will eventually get. Maybe not all but atlesast beyond the preset limits. How many owner car is it? If its changed hands a bunch of times its a new person with a new group of friends to show off to. Maybe all at once is the easier and less aggravating way to go if the budget and time are both there. Good luck in your quest.

I'm on my way to dinner; mid 60's now in NY perfect V12tt weather.
Don't have TCU done. Might as well get it done too if I can. Thx
Old 09-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
I have decided to go for Broke and throw in the Carbon Ceramic rotors & CF driveshaft. If I could get them installed this weekend I will head over wednesday next week.
I knew you wouldn't keep it stock! Welcome back bro!
Old 09-18-2014, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
Slow down Mang, Looks like I got a lot ahead of me for the CL

Thinking either a big turbo build or maybe a sick nitrous build for the CL once it cracks the record 600 pass.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
It's been raining here, finally got to wash her and show off those perty wheels.
Attached Thumbnails MY CL65's build list!!!-rs51.jpg  
Old 10-07-2014, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts
couple of Benzos
Damn you lucky bstard I see you moved to Florida I just came back yesterday miss the nice weather already, keep the performance comming
Old 10-07-2014, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Pontiac GTO 6.0
It's been raining here, finally got to wash her and show off those perty wheels.
Looks good!!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by AndreNY
Damn you lucky bstard I see you moved to Florida I just came back yesterday miss the nice weather already, keep the performance comming
Thanks Andre. Don't miss NY one bit. lol

Mods coming next week.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Welcome back to the dark side big baller! Car is looking good
Old 10-13-2014, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Welcome back to the dark side big baller! Car is looking good
Thanks Bro! what you been up to?
Old 10-21-2014, 06:33 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
SL65 R230
Hi, how is your built going? Any news to share?

Thanks.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
No news, I have been busy enjoying the weather. Will get back into it this weekend. Rotors and Drive shaft are going on either this weekend coming up or next.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Reliant Robin
Updates?
Old 03-01-2015, 01:29 PM

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
sl600
We are all waiting, vey excited to see what the carbon shaft and black turbos can do.

Do you know where I can get a carbon drive shaft?
Old 03-01-2015, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by F1BHP
We are all waiting, vey excited to see what the carbon shaft and black turbos can do.

Do you know where I can get a carbon drive shaft?
Here you go again Do some of your OWN leg work & quit pestering everyone on this board to do it for you, there's a SEARCH FUNCTION on this & every car forum I've ever been to.
Or if you actually slowed down & or possibly read the entire thread here, you'd realize Jody, the thread starter here aquired ALL these perf parts from a close friend IE he didn't buy the CF driveshaft 1st hand.. Here I'll give ya a little push to get you started on how to figure out what's going on before bumbling about like a hoot owl saying "Where? Where? Where? Where?" instead of "Who? Who?Who?"

First of all I really don't know when I will have the time to install all these things on the car. I work about 10 hours a day and the little time I have on the weekend spend it with my family.

I had the opportunity to pick up all these items from a good friend, Let's just leave it at that , at a fairly affordable price. I am in no way a baller, some of the prices for these items would scare me just looking at it on screen. I was given the priviledge of buying them and I will make sure I put them to good use.

-Black Series Turbos
-Carbon Ceramic Rotors
-Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
-Renntech Monolites with 315 Hoosiers
-8 Gallon Reservoir
-Kincaid Killer Chiller

I am still waiting for my Speedriven intercoolers. Once I install everything will be doing downpipes and heading to Speedriven to get dyno tuned.

On the Black series turbos, we will be doing a comparison to the 65 turbos pretty soon and see what are the major differences, word has it exhaust housing and bigger intake wheels, honestly appears the manifolds might be different as well maybe it's just me.
Remember you've called me multiple names in the short time you've been here "A dick" because you didn't like the way I conduct myself here, & most recently you called me an "Azzhole" because I told you to quit thread jacking everyone's threads & make your own, & because you couldn't understand the most remedial TurboCharging basics on how the ECU controls boost etc etc etc.. Well call me some more names & see how much more fun I can make it for you around here
Old 03-01-2015, 05:42 PM

sl600
If you think your demeaning attitude towards everybody bothers me, it doesn't.

I do not claim to know everything ( unlike someone around here ) and I have been doing no end of research and asking for help, as I actually thought that was the intention of a forum.

I am interested in the black series turbo install and carbon drive shaft as I could not find anybody else who has done it ( although you probably have or at least must know exactly how it will work out and how much benefit he will get ) I am currently getting quotes for a carbon drive shaft and would have loved some 1st hand knowledge, not just fools ( like some around here ) who just think they know the answer without doing it.

I love the attention you are giving me, it is very flattering and your continued reinforcement of your exceptional character is great to see.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

I do not claim to know everything ( unlike someone around here ) and I have been doing no end of research and asking for help, as I actually thought that was the intention of a forum.

I am interested in the black series turbo install and carbon drive shaft as I could not find anybody else who has done it ( although you probably have or at least must know exactly how it will work out and how much benefit he will get ) I am currently getting quotes for a carbon drive shaft and would have loved some 1st hand knowledge, not just fools ( like some around here ) who just think they know the answer without doing it.

I love the attention you are giving me, it is very flattering and your continued reinforcement of your exceptional character is great to see.
Harassing all forum members w/incessant basic questions isn't research quite the opposite, try the SEARCH FUNCTION AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM PAGE, it's dead center "SEARCH" w/arrow tip pointing downwards, USE IT instead of the half assed lazy mans approach you're doing now.

(It contains all the answers you seek, the SEARCH function is there for a good reason, newbs like yourself repeatedly ask the same Q's year in year out every time one of you joins, beyond poor forum etiquette you're Thread Jacking, on top of that further ruining peoples threads adding lame *** retorts better suited for the Private Message function, as you've just derailed yet ANOTHER thread.. I don't know if you're just extremely arrogant or ignorant, hmm I'm guessing BOTH?? Forget the CF Driveshaft & Blk Series turbos, as you ALREADY have them, You should tell us ALL how they work??

Remember your ghey RE-Badged sl600 w/Ebay SL65 AMG Black Series & V12 Biturbo badges everywhere Full on POSER, in hindsight your research should just stay centered on Ebay to collect yet more badges vs adding the actual modifications, or in your case the entire automobile, NO amount of Black Series parts will ever eturn your sl600 into a genuine SL65 Black Series... Your over the top classless nightmare speaks for itself enjoy your dream world of fake cars too, you are a complete an utter joke wow just wow

No intension of selling the car ever, I will add it to my collection which is 17 at the moment.
I am building a R231 SL AMG BLACK.

Going for full poser status. Let me know how I am doing.

Sorry for the picture quality. It is just being put back together.
How do you like this one?

Old 03-01-2015, 09:16 PM

sl600
I will try again with you as you must not be able to read, I am the one interested in the tread, you are the one padding your ego.

Old 04-08-2015, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Time to move on.

Well, I am going to B school and no time to play. I am selling everything below. Selling the car as well. Not many white 65's out there, this one is clean and while it has high miles I have no issues with it.

Black Series Turbos- They have been ported and polished, sent them to get Coated for Heat.

Carbon Ceramic Rotors, ready to drop and play, Rear caliper needs to be slightly grinded, front is ready and bolts on like regular rotor change.

Carbon Fiber drive shaft is drop and play and ready to go.

I am trying to sell everything as a kit, don't really want to break it up as this will make the ultimate 65 hit low 10's if not high 9's. All these parts were bought from Renntech's car that went 10.2 in the quarter at high 130's. If interested in the Kit shoot me a PM. Please note I am not desperate to sell this Kit, I paid good money for these parts. Turbos alone with the port and polish job and tuning will net you nearly 80-100 HP, if you're trying to figure out how much a Black series turbo runs you, they are close to 8-9K a pop. Obviosuly I am not asking anything close to that, Rotors are 2-3K a pop as well. Drive shaft only weighs 18lbs. Cost of it was close to 3-4k from what the original member mentioned.

If you want pics look at the first post, I posted picture of the rotors below with the MB hats.
Attached Thumbnails MY CL65's build list!!!-fullsizerender2.jpg   MY CL65's build list!!!-fullsizerender.jpg  
Old 04-08-2015, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Well, I am going to B school and no time to play. I am selling everything below. Selling the car as well. Not many white 65's out there, this one is clean and while it has high miles I have no issues with it.

Black Series Turbos- They have been ported and polished, sent them to get Coated for Heat.

Carbon Ceramic Rotors, ready to drop and play, Rear caliper needs to be slightly grinded, front is ready and bolts on like regular rotor change.

Carbon Fiber drive shaft is drop and play and ready to go.

I am trying to sell everything as a kit, don't really want to break it up as this will make the ultimate 65 hit low 10's if not high 9's. All these parts were bought from Renntech's car that went 10.2 in the quarter at high 130's. If interested in the Kit shoot me a PM. Please note I am not desperate to sell this Kit, I paid good money for these parts. Turbos alone with the port and polish job and tuning will net you nearly 80-100 HP, if you're trying to figure out how much a Black series turbo runs you, they are close to 8-9K a pop. Obviosuly I am not asking anything close to that, Rotors are 2-3K a pop as well. Drive shaft only weighs 18lbs. Cost of it was close to 3-4k from what the original member mentioned.

If you want pics look at the first post, I posted picture of the rotors below with the MB hats.
Good luck w/the sale homie! I know these parts will run high 9's in the right hands, @ this point I'm torn as I only want/need the turbs LMK if you change your mind
Old 04-09-2015, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Thericker
Good luck w/the sale homie! I know these parts will run high 9's in the right hands, @ this point I'm torn as I only want/need the turbs LMK if you change your mind
Thanks Sean. It is a rare opportunity for sure.

EDIT***
Still available, Person had bought another set of turbos already.

Last edited by V12Godspeed; 04-09-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Damnn I knew it would be quik but this has to be some kinda record..
Old 04-09-2015, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Thericker
Damnn I knew it would be quik but this has to be some kinda record..
Hahah, it was about to be. Guy bought another set of turbos already. No biggie, still here and plenty of interest.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:37 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CL65
What's the price of the car? Ya know, if I had my 65 still I'd own these parts....just don't think I can "rig" em to fit on the Aston...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: MY CL65's build list!!!