CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Fake CL65 Spotting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by thericker55
On one hand your bragging how much you drop each month on car payments, on the other your now going on about having some million dollar mystery nest egg, backing your 2 SL600's
So you dont have a type of account, where if for some reason you dont get paid this month, your S-Class will still be paid? Like a life raft, its how I think of it, since my Corps revenue goes up and down, I decided this is a safe thing to do-- and its saved my a$$ plenty of times. But, since Im full of ****, you will ignore this comment, and imaturely continue posting **** about me-- have on me.

Regards,
John
Old 03-31-2005, 11:47 AM

Jesus, what part of STF up dont you understand??
It is painfull to read your business strategy. What is the money invested in? Anybody who pretends to own TWO IDENICAL cars that are one year apart and no house should not be allowed near any investments or businesses. Internet BSing should be your one and only business.

Jean-Paul
Old 03-31-2005, 01:45 PM

Geez. I leave for a couple of days and miss all the fun

I know you probably paid cash for both cars, but let's run through a quick exercise... the Designo Graphite SL600 I'd want is $2673 a month for 60 months with 0 down according to MB's site. Assume a 5/1 ARM at 4.75%. A 675k residence would be about the same payment. One SL and one decent appreciating asset...

I just don't get it. Maybe this is why I drive a C-class -- I can't think outside the box.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Lexani

It is realitivley amusing to watch peoples reaction over that one comment, which infact was in a sarcastic tone; not that the better part of you noticed.

Look, point being, Im not going to argue with you, all Im saying is, that 6 (nearing 7) digit account, is not there for spending, if any of you knew a thing or two about buisness, you would know you have to invest. Thats what its there for. Granted, if I really wanted to, I could drop my corp, extract everything I got, sell my SLs, buy a Camry and house on a hill. Believe me or not, be it about my vehicles or about my money, there it is laid out for you.

Mystery Egg? Sir, please note I do not post every single detail about my life through the net-- just because you dont know about it, doesnt mean its not there. I got a Mac G5, or wait you didn't know about it-- mystery, aint it?

I'll admit I live in a "dumpy rental" and own 2 SLs, but what you have to believe in now, is one: They are not leased, and two: Face it, everyone needs some sort of financial security. Surely, you Ricker, have a savings, a type of "In Case" account. I thought I was not alone.

I dont see why everyone needs to know everything about my financial life. Its quite flattering actually, however that through, I ask please be a little more mature Ricker and do not attack me again whilst Im having a friendly discussion with mature board members.

Regards,
John
Man you need serious help...It is you who have volunteered all this Dr. Seus Clown financial info. about yourself! And now you act as if were prying into your private affairs, Dude your a total ***, CLOWN, ect.. pick (1) were just going off what you say, the #'s and list of assets, even the ones you've currently added don't add up to your BARBIE DREAM HOUSE MANSION W/10 BUTLERS you really need to re-read your past statements you sound like a little kid "My daddy's got a million dollars" And now you try to cover up your pathetic ramblings with "I was just being sarcastic" don't even try it you've been Bull****ing this "Mansion w/honda's" since someone asked you "Why you lived in that dump" when you 1st posted pic's of your beloved RENTAL CARS..

Last edited by Thericker; 03-31-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You must thrive on being the "Village Idiot"

Yes, I do. I dont know why, but quite frankly, Im thinking of leaving the forums-- this time permantly. After the meet pherhaps, so I leave with not being labeled a Poser. I dont know why everyone has to hate, I really dont.
Please, Oh Please, take you're Bull Sh*t elsewhere....Why can't you just keep your word and go torture another forum w/your crap.....
Old 03-31-2005, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
People hate on me, because I leave them in debt. How do you figure? Schwarzwagen, thats a bit selfish, you dont want me driving my SL600 because later you'll lose your money-- nonsense.
that wasnt the point but ok.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Belmondo & Ricker

First, I prefer clown.

And, I changed my mind about leaving the forums, I was at one point, going to, but not anymore, I like being here, despite a$$ holes such as yourself, who have nothign better to do than start ****.

Ok, here we go again... or not.

I'll admit to you. Im an idiot, my SLs are rented, I have no finanicial security whatsoever, Im 7 years old, left in a quandary on what to do after your previous post, and feel it right to admit to what you said. Your the better man. You know more about me, your buisness skills are far superior, and in the end, again, your the better man.

I sincerely meant the mansion, with 20 butlers, and a 20 car garage, I meant it all. I only wish I could drive a Honda and live in a house. Maybe someday...

There, now that I have admitted to everything, will you please stop this? Thank you.

Regards,
John
Old 04-01-2005, 11:13 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
SL65 AMG
Couldn't resist...

Man, I read this thread end to end and couldn't help be like WTF?

Now look, I know I'm the totally new guy and haven't earned my MB ownership stripes and all, 'cause I just bought my first Benz a few weeks ago. But to my fresh eyes here, this is kinda nuts.

I could care less if someone has two of the same cars, or if someone else has alternate financial advice for that guy. Again, I'm new to the boards, but I was really surprised to see this kind of bashing going on. If you don't like how someone's living, leave it alone. The "reply" button is optional, right?

Lex, live your life bro. I'd hope in the end all of us could say that to everyone else in turn.

We're all here for our own reasons, but I think among them we share one: We love our cars. Again, that's what I think - but I'm still learning. What I read here tonight had very little of that.

I guess I'm feeling awww-shucks about it 'cause it's the first thread I came across on here with genuine contempt for a fellow MB owner.

-Vendetta
Old 04-02-2005, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Vendetta
"...live your life...I'd hope in the end all of us could say that to everyone else in turn."

-Vendetta
VERY WELL PUT! Now that my friends, is exactly my point-- maybe some people cant sleep knowing 2 SL600s are parked in a "dumpy rental", but in the end, we all have to go sometime, and none of this will matter. I just simply dont see anyones reasoning in flaming me and such. Be it as it may, I believe Vendetta, welcome to the boards by the way, just ended this. Very vell put once again, forget the stripes and badges or whatnot, you're ahead of pretty much everyone on this thread.

Best Regards,
John

Last edited by Lexani; 04-02-2005 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Almost a Member!

e500
Cool HMMMM let me try to look at this come to a hypothesis

Could it be that his parents own that ****ty building and they loved him and his sister but they can't live with both of them so they said here son and daughter
of mine go live here at our townhouse rental but I really do love you guys
one sl600 blk for you and the mars red for your sister. He plays like both are his but in reality his sister lets him borrow hers whenever. And she does the same. And the parents are happy with those living arrangements. Until both of them are out of college or just until they get there **** together.

I could be way off base though.....
Old 04-02-2005, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

F**K your hypothesis

Originally Posted by kengi
Could it be that his parents own that ****ty building and they loved him and his sister but they can't live with both of them so they said here son and daughter
of mine go live here at our townhouse rental but I really do love you guys
one sl600 blk for you and the mars red for your sister. He plays like both are his but in reality his sister lets him borrow hers whenever. And she does the same. And the parents are happy with those living arrangements. Until both of them are out of college or just until they get there **** together.

I could be way off base though.....
My parents, are both deceased-- how dare you mention them? Im in my early 40s, and have shown up at a meet, with proof, of my claim. You should get around the forums, before forming your stupid hypothesis a$$hole. Dumb newbie get the f**K out of here. Why is everyone always referring to my parents? They are no longer with me, as I stated Im in my early 40s. If you think Im over reacting about the mentioning of my parents, I would like to see you when both of yours are gone. I live there because I damn well please to-- all it takes to make me happy, are my vehicles, nothing more, nothing less, I dont need a big house.

John
Old 04-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Almost a Member!

e500
Cool

Please refrain yourself......dumb newbie lol I jioned this forum before you...lol...what a DA

heres

another Scenerio,

He is indeed ceo of Aspen Technical Alarms Inc.

(714) 444-1031

But he buys all of his cars under his company instead of his name and writes it off towards the business some way but has such bad credit to his own name he can't even get a decent house to buy.....but again.... Now listen BIG JOHN... I could be way off base with this.....
Old 04-02-2005, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by kengi
Please refrain yourself......dumb newbie lol I jioned this forum before you...lol...what a DA

heres

another Scenerio,

He is indeed ceo of Aspen Technical Alarms Inc.

But he buys all of his cars under his company instead of his name and writes it off towards the business some way but has such bad credit to his own name he can't even get a decent house to buy.....but again.... Now listen BIG JOHN... I could be way off base with this.....
Wrong again. Keep going. And it doesn't matter when you joined DA, it matters how many posts you have.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Almost a Member!

e500
Cool

Ok I'll play.....

hmmm

another scenerio....

He had the big house but through the divorce now ?? years or year. he gave up the house. Not wanting a another since it will never be the same. The 16yr old kid comes to visit here and there. He bought the two cars one for him and his ex but couldn't bare it to see her with the maroon one and the house so he took both. Getting on with life without her was hard but he is finally getting use to it.

But I could be totally off base....

Dr.Phil-Kengi

Last edited by kengi; 04-02-2005 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:08 PM

E200 Kompressor (sold 2008), BMW 7 series (2009), now waiting for the E63
Sigh...

What's with the member bashing here?

Quite unprofessional of "Dr. Phil-Kengi" to come on hard on another harmless fellow, even if it's only my humble opinion.

"Why can't we all just, get along"?

If this is how MB owners behave, my next car will be a Bangle-Mangled *shudder* BMW
Old 04-03-2005, 07:55 PM

yeah seriously, i usually dont even hangout in the amg fourms, but kengi and whoevers bashing is just so immature. Leave teh guy alone, its not your money why is it bothering you?

Maybe someones jealous.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:58 AM

NSX
This is an MB forum, for talking about MB vehicles. Any of this personal talk just takes away from the quality of the forum. PM exists if you want to carry on personal conversations about homes, incomes, lifestyle preferences, etc.

I am not telling anyone what to do so please don't come down on me. I am not a moderator. I do appreciate everyone here and their input when it comes to CL related topics. I think it would be better for everyone if the personal stuff was talked about personaly.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by AMG2GO
This is an MB forum, for talking about MB vehicles. Any of this personal talk just takes away from the quality of the forum. PM exists if you want to carry on personal conversations about homes, incomes, lifestyle preferences, etc.

I am not telling anyone what to do so please don't come down on me. I am not a moderator. I do appreciate everyone here and their input when it comes to CL related topics. I think it would be better for everyone if the personal stuff was talked about personaly.
This thread has gone in a spefic direction and honestly I think Lex needs to hear this stuff or when he gets to his late 60's he might not have anything to sit back on other than two really old SL600's.

People wanted to help him but he turned it into a mud slinging fest. The board user who showed that a 650k house could be had for the same monthly payment as ONE of the SL600's had the clearest and most well phrased point. You only need one bloody SL600. Why not have a garage to park it in? And a place to sleep!

Adam and I started the thread after I saw that stupid CL500 that said CL65. It was not exactly the worlds most pressing thread so why not turn it into a finance lesson.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 04-07-2005 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Excellent.........

Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
This thread has gone in a spefic direction and honestly I think Lex needs to hear this stuff or when he gets to his late 60's he might not have anything to sit back on other than two really old SL600's.

People wanted to help him but he turned it into a mud slinging fest. The board user show showed that a 650k house could be had for the same monthly payment as ONE of the SL600's had the clearest and most well phrased point. You only need one bloody SL600. Why not have a garage to park it in? And a place to sleep!

Adam and I started the thread after I saw that stupid CL500 that said CL65. It was not exactly the worlds most pressing thread so why not turn it into a finance lesson.
Well put.....
Old 04-07-2005, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
Originally Posted by thericker55
Well put.....
this is a free country, yes, but if everyone was like lexani, we would be screwed. retirement age citizens would have even less savings than now. we can afford to have some lexanis running around, but not a whole generation.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I wish we could just get......

Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
this is a free country, yes, but if everyone was like lexani, we would be screwed. retirement age citizens would have even less savings than now. we can afford to have some lexanis running around, but not a whole generation.
Rid of our Lexani The guy makes no sense at all, then gets all def :v ensive when we are just reacting to his Bull****....