OE Tuning – Black Friday/End of 2020 Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2020 | 02:17 AM
SPONSOR

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
OE Tuning – Black Friday/End of 2020 Sale

Happy Holidays! What a year it has been…..

From now until end of December we will be offering MB World members special deals and pricing. Big thanks to all members for the ongoing support throughout 2020.

SALE DETAILS: 30-40% OFF Tune/MyGenius package prices. Prices for each specific model listed below.

All orders over $500 that include a MyGenius OBD2 flash loader ship ground for free! (US 50 states only).

OE Tuning offers OBD2 flashing with MyGenius for supported vehicles below. Please contact us if you don’t see your particular model listed.

-------------------------------------

$800 - M264 35AMG 2.0L i4 Turbo - Stage 1 or Stage 2 - including MyGenius

-------------------------------------

What is included with each MyGenius OBD2 flash loader and tune purchase:

4x Map Pack including:
- Tuned Premium Pump-Gas Tune (CA91, 93 & 98RON), Please specify modifications and octane used when ordering.
- 100 Octane RACE Gas Tune
- Valet Tune (20km/h speed limited)
- Factory Stock Tune
- OBD2 re-flashes are free, Bench Flash/ECU send in re-flashes are $100
(If tune is ever erased, we supply new updated files based on initial purchase)
- Retunes are $100-$200 depending on modifications.

The MyGenius OBD2 flash loader allows you to switch between different tuned maps and your ORIGINAL stock tune at your convenience. Remove the loaded tune and return to the factory stock map before dealer servicing without removing the ECU.
MyGenius OBD2 flash loaders are in stock and overnight shipping is available for next day delivery.
If you previously purchased a bench flash/ECU send in type tune from us or had an OBD2 local install, purchase of an OBD2 flash loader at a later date is no problem.
For more information, prices and appointments times, please contact OE Tuning sales staff: sales@oetuning.com & +1-818-574-5075 or PM.
Old 11-27-2020 | 01:33 PM
SPONSOR

OE Tuning C63 AMG

Old 12-16-2020 | 05:33 AM
SPONSOR

OE Tuning C63 AMG
Order today, and get in time for Christmas!

Last day cut-off for FedEx "Christmas Shipping" is Wednesday 16th December.
Please PM or email us directly if you have any special shipping needs.
Old 12-30-2020 | 09:15 PM
SPONSOR

OE Tuning C63 AMG
Happy New Year! Thank You to all who purchased and gave support during 2020. We appreciate you.
For those who would still like to order over the holidays, please email sales@oetuning.com
Old 02-22-2021 | 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cla35
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH OETUNING

First of all the Customer service is already known to be BAD, no contact phone number, Emails takes couple days to answer one question even if you if many more questions and concerns.

I brought my CLA35 2020. Did a stage 1 because they had a sale going on so I thought it’s was cheap, that’s first RED FLAG.

My stage 1 did not feel much of power increase, my car stock has some pops. With the stage 1 only felt that those pops were a little bit louder, That’s it, NO POWER.

I thought it’s maybe because I didn’t bought more mods. So later I bough a MSR intake and Armytrix Downpipe. They charged me $100 for my second visit to do a stage 2. After that all my Pops were GONE. They said if I want them back is going to charge me another $100. That’s already ridiculous for taking away my stuff and charging to have it back. The transmission feels super Jerky. Whenever at a stop sign the cars kind of stalls. Mind you is a 2020 so it’s definitely not my transmission problem. I gave them a second visit and they “adjusted” came out with the same problem but LESS POWER and EVEN WORSE jerky on the transmission and the car shakes even more at idle. Contact my mechanic and said because it’s a bad tune so it’s damaging the transmission at a long run so I have to reverse everything. I try to contact them through a lot of emails and even went to the shop and got NO HELP.

I am writing this to make consumers aware of this problem and see if OEtuning owners can fix my problem by refund me the money because I don’t trust them with my car anymore after this review of them.
Old 02-22-2021 | 02:18 PM
SPONSOR

OE Tuning C63 AMG
We have tried to help you at every step, but your but your stories and endless complaints are conflicting and contradictory. We tested your car to find the opposite of what you claimed.
Another shop has broken your ECU clip when installing your intake and re-locating your ECU, that has made you so upset that you blamed us too.

Last edited by Rock; 02-22-2021 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-22-2021 | 02:23 PM

cla35
Yes, bring my name here because I am real customer. How is a complaint were you advertise that tuning is better in this and that and I kept having problem with my jerky drive. Your employee test drove the car and he knows it so how's that a complaint? isn't a custom tune supposed to make a "custom"? Is my fault that you guys could do a good tune and have my going back and forth? What you think of your customer service? NO phone call? an email takes about 1-2 to answer one question? when I couldn't drive my car over a weekend because thats how bad the drive was. The bracket on the eco tune is the last thing I want to complaint because it cost like 20 bucks to fix it. and I was just making you guys aware of what you guys have done. and trying to blame it back all on me? RESPOND ABOUT THAT.
Old 02-22-2021 | 02:26 PM

cla35
this owner calling me out on email saying im immature for complaint a service that I AM PAYING. That Im not stiffest at all