CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

New CLA45 AMG - Toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 S550 4Matic
I finally ordered my CLA45 ... It will most likely be a 2015 model however as I do not need the car until September
Old 02-14-2014, 04:47 PM

2014 CLA 45 AMG Edition1
Congrats XxLHCxX!! September will be here before you know it!
Old 02-15-2014, 02:46 AM

cla amg
Originally Posted by XxLHCxX
I finally ordered my CLA45 ... It will most likely be a 2015 model however as I do not need the car until September
congrats man! what kinda discounts did you get from your purchase?
Old 02-15-2014, 04:16 PM

2015 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by Puneater
congrats man! what kinda discounts did you get from your purchase?
I got a really good deal on it . The manager made it a condition to not disclose the discount before he accepted my offer though haha Sorry :S

However, that being said, I also just placed an order on a 2015 S550 2 weeks ago and he said that it was one of the reasons why he also accepted my offer.

Last edited by XxLHCxX; 02-15-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:26 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mercedes SL63 AMG; Mercedes E63 AMG S 4matic; Mercedes C43 AMG; Mercedes S Class, Mercedes GLK
Very nice set up jsquared27!

Originally Posted by jsquared27
Still enjoying your ride mcguira? How has it been this winter?

Completely changed my order as the dealer had an allocation for March. (Toronto ON)

CLA45 AMG - Edition 1
Build date : March 8, 2014
Estimated Delivery Date: May 23, 2014.

Obviously not my car but Ill post my own pics come May. Purchased this exact set up.

I am still enjoying the car, it has proven to be a pretty good winter driver. Only issue I've run into so far is a bit of clearance, but overall it's been good.

Nice choice with your car, it is a beauty! I think that version comes pretty much fully loaded as well?

I have to admit I'm looking forward to getting in on the track. I've found daily driving in the winter a bit frustrating, it's hard to get much out of it with the weather we've had. I've booked into a weekend event in Sebring Florida at the end of March. I'm down for two weeks at that time so will drive the car down and see what it's like on the track. Based on my initial driving impressions I think it is going to be pretty amazing but we'll see!

Congrats on your car!

James
Old 02-17-2014, 10:30 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mercedes SL63 AMG; Mercedes E63 AMG S 4matic; Mercedes C43 AMG; Mercedes S Class, Mercedes GLK
Congrats on your car -make that cars!

Originally Posted by XxLHCxX
Glad you were able to get a good price! I like the combination of the CLA and the S Class. I have to admit, when push came to shove I decided to bring the S Class to Florida again over the CLA this week. My S is much older than yours, but still drives like brand new. I'm back in Florida again at the end of March and will drive the CLA down at that point, so will see how good a highway driver it is!

James
Old 02-17-2014, 11:59 PM

2015 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by mcguirja
Glad you were able to get a good price! I like the combination of the CLA and the S Class. I have to admit, when push came to shove I decided to bring the S Class to Florida again over the CLA this week. My S is much older than yours, but still drives like brand new. I'm back in Florida again at the end of March and will drive the CLA down at that point, so will see how good a highway driver it is!

James
Haha. Thanks to you! I cannot wait for both of the cars to come, they are both slated for delivery near the same time. When I went for the test drive, I was surprised at how loud the car was already without the AMG Performance Exhaust and cannot imagine how much better/louder it will sound!
Old 02-18-2014, 12:20 PM

2014 CLA 45 AMG Edition1
Originally Posted by mcguirja
I am still enjoying the car, it has proven to be a pretty good winter driver. Only issue I've run into so far is a bit of clearance, but overall it's been good.

Nice choice with your car, it is a beauty! I think that version comes pretty much fully loaded as well?

I have to admit I'm looking forward to getting in on the track. I've found daily driving in the winter a bit frustrating, it's hard to get much out of it with the weather we've had. I've booked into a weekend event in Sebring Florida at the end of March. I'm down for two weeks at that time so will drive the car down and see what it's like on the track. Based on my initial driving impressions I think it is going to be pretty amazing but we'll see!

Congrats on your car!

James
Yup its fully loaded. I had to shell out an extra $11,000 though to be able to have it for May/June delivery. I finally received information from the dealer stating my original order would have arrived Jan 2015. I test drove the Audi S4 and a 3 series but felt there was no comparison so my wife and I dug a little deeper into the pockets.

Good to hear about winter driving. Both my parents and wife's parents life 3hours or so out of the GTA so we do a lot of driving up north through a mess of winter roads.

So jealous of your trip to Florida!! I took my speed 3 to run tail of the dragon last year and had a blast. It was no track but I certainly treated is as such haha.

Good luck and keep us posted! Make sure to grab photos!!!