CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Sold c63amg! thinking cla45amg or?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ford rs focus (green)
Sold c63amg! thinking cla45amg or?

Hi guys i sold my 12plate c63amg performance pack last week! Loved the torque! but the power felt on/off Hit gas and nothing! then bosh everything inc spinning wheels! ok but id say not a drivers car!!

iv looked at a cla amg today and the merc dealer said the cost for top spec car will be around 52k english! and will take to june to get car!
im loveing the looks! the rear is very nice with those shaped LED lights! must say the inside felt and looked cheaper than C63 AMG!
Can i ask if there is much turbo lag when your putting foot down around streets? as looking for fun street and odd track day car!!

Whot do you guys think of the BMW 1M and new m235i bmw!! Both none auto wich i think is more fun!!

few pics of sold c63amg
Attached Thumbnails Sold c63amg! thinking cla45amg or?-c63amg-cleaned-008.jpg   Sold c63amg! thinking cla45amg or?-c63amg-cleaned-003.jpg   Sold c63amg! thinking cla45amg or?-c63amg-cleaned-006.jpg  
Old 02-15-2014, 06:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boxster
I'm thinking about upgrading my Evo IX MR to the CLA45. You seem to be an evo owner also so are you getting rid of yours?
Old 02-15-2014, 07:12 PM

ford rs focus (green)
Originally Posted by gixxer
I'm thinking about upgrading my Evo IX MR to the CLA45. You seem to be an evo owner also so are you getting rid of yours?
Got rid of my Evo 9rs few years back buddy! Iv had a ford focus rs with 400bhp and the C63amg since! The evo was the most fun and the car i loved to drive on that sunday morning buddy!! just not german inside and you always are dipping in pockets for extra BHP and putting things right!!
But a Dam fun car for shure buddy
Old 02-15-2014, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 249 Likes on 158 Posts
2023 EQS 580
Originally Posted by jonny j
Whot do you guys think of the BMW 1M and new m235i bmw!! Both none auto wich i think is more fun!!
Trying to save you, the 1M and the M235i are not "///M" cars. They MPA cars. Its a marketing stunt by BMW.
MPA stands for M Performance Automobiles.
They are trying to fool customers into believing that they are buying the real thing. Kinda like Audi and the "S" line.

Not that it matters to those that want the car, it just would seem like a shame to see you move from a beautiful real AMG car to a false POS MPA car.
Also the fact that the CLA45 is a real AMG vs the fake M235i.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:03 AM

2014 CLA 45 AMG; 2012 GLK 350 4MATIC (totaled); 2009 VW GTI (sold)
Originally Posted by Tjdehya
Trying to save you, the 1M and the M235i are not "///M" cars. They MPA cars. Its a marketing stunt by BMW.
MPA stands for M Performance Automobiles.
They are trying to fool customers into believing that they are buying the real thing. Kinda like Audi and the "S" line.

Not that it matters to those that want the car, it just would seem like a shame to see you move from a beautiful real AMG car to a false POS MPA car.
Also the fact that the CLA45 is a real AMG vs the fake M235i.
+1! Stick with an AMG! You had a beautiful C63 AMG, get a beautiful CLA45 AMG. By the way, if you splurge for the carbon finer interior in the CLA45, really classes up the inside, I couldn't believe what a difference it made!

Love the colour of your C63 AMG with the black spoiler, I don't often see red AMG's but that looked great in that colour!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boxster
Originally Posted by jonny j
Got rid of my Evo 9rs few years back buddy! Iv had a ford focus rs with 400bhp and the C63amg since! The evo was the most fun and the car i loved to drive on that sunday morning buddy!! just not german inside and you always are dipping in pockets for extra BHP and putting things right!!
But a Dam fun car for shure buddy
One of the reasons I may decide to keep my evo. It's a piece of crap except for the driving feel and fun factor.Well built car but I worry that I may not drive it if the CLA45 experience is anything close to it. Planning to use as my daily.