Meisterschaft Performance Aftermarket Exhaust for Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG C117

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 50 Likes on 48 Posts
2018 C63S
Meisterschaft Performance Aftermarket Exhaust for Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG C117

Need 4 Speed Motorsports | Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG C117 | Meisterschaft Aftermarket Performance Exhaust

PM or Email For Pricing!

Paul@n4sm.com

(888) 714-7467 and ask for Paul for pricing!

1. Weight - Both Meisterschaft Touring and GT models are significantly lighter than the OEM unit to reduce
unsprung weight. With the Meisterschat Ti Titanium units, you will be able to shed up to 75% of the weight from
the OEM unit.

2. Performance - All of our Meisterschaft systems are designed and tuned to provide maximum performance gain
without sacrificing the exotic exhaust note. The perfomance gain will be even greater when the Cat-back pipes are
used in conjunction with the Meisterschaft muffler.

3. Build Quality -Welding technique and internal construction are handled with extreme care and also given more
attention to details compared to other brands. Furthermore, higher grade glass wool pack has been used for
Meisterschaft units which can withstand extreme temperatures.

4. Material - Only the highest grade T304 SUS from POSCO is used for Meisterschaft SUS units, and titanium from
Shin Nippon Steel for Meisterschaft Ti units.

(Meisterschaft - Reduced Backpressure and Power Gains)
Meisterschaft Exhausts reduce engine heat and backpressure and improve exhaust scavenging from the combustion chamber.
They also minimize the power robbing effects of the OEM system to restore torque and
horsepower to the engine.
Why is Backpressure Bad?

Problem 1:
Backpressure is a typical feature of an exhaust system. The backpressure on the exhaust flow can help to reduce
sound, but at the same time, it limits engine power. This power reduction comes from an inefficient burn in
the combustion chamber where spent exhaust gasses are backed-up into the combustion chamber and
contaminate the next burn cycle.

Problem 2:
A second problem associated with backpressure is heat build-up. This occurs in the OEM style chamber muffler.
Hot exhaust gasses are forced through louvers and into dead-end chambers. The heat builds up in the muffler and
then backs itself up through the entire exhaust system to the exhaust manifold and engine. This heat retention
causes damage to the muffler as well as the catalytic converter, the system tubing, the manifold and gaskets.
Even ignition wires can burn up due to an overheated, inefficient exhaust system.
How do Meisterschaft Exhausts Solve the Problems of Backpressure?
Meisterschaft reduces the backpressure while maintaining a rich powerful performance tone. Annoying exhaust
frequencies are carefully avoided by setting body natural frequency at upper range as well as dampened with a
dense wall of acoustical absorbing material insdie the cannister. The straight-through design prevents excessive
heat retention allowing the entire system to run cooler and last longer.

Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG C117 Meisterschaft Aftermarket Performance Exhaust

Last edited by Need4Speed; 06-30-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C32 AMG
awesome guys!!!

is there a reason you don't post the prices ? won't they leak onto a diff thread in a day anyway lol?
Old 06-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Originally Posted by dblock110
awesome guys!!!

is there a reason you don't post the prices ? won't they leak onto a diff thread in a day anyway lol?
For all pricing we recommend any forum member to shoot us a pm for amazing deals.

certain things just cannot be made public
Old 06-11-2014, 09:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
I'm guessing they are offering a lower price than what is advertised on the GTHaus website.

N4S_ Have you guys been able to obtain an exhaust sound clip? I've reach out to gthaus a few months back and again last week but have had no luck thus far.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Originally Posted by soolman32
I'm guessing they are offering a lower price than what is advertised on the GTHaus website.

N4S_ Have you guys been able to obtain an exhaust sound clip? I've reach out to gthaus a few months back and again last week but have had no luck thus far.
The ClA system was just released so no sound clips just yet.

We are working with a number of people who have picked up systems from us to get sound clips and alongside GThaus as well.

if anyone is interested in this and has a qualifying CLA45

We would love to speak to them and see what we can do.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
03 Lexus IS300 (old faithful) / 91 3000GT VR-4 / 14 CLA45 AMG / 11 BMW X6M
Originally Posted by Need4Speed

We are working with a number of people who have picked up systems from us to get sound clips and alongside GThaus as well.

If there is no PICS / SOUND CLIPS / Or any other info on the system I DOUBT IT EXIST!!!!! Last I spoke with GTHAUS there systems were not going to be available till August. Also GTHAUS has posted zero pics with a CLA45 exhaust. To me it just sounds like another vendor trying to make some early money.
PROVE ME WRONG.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Originally Posted by jamesyot
If there is no PICS / SOUND CLIPS / Or any other info on the system I DOUBT IT EXIST!!!!! Last I spoke with GTHAUS there systems were not going to be available till August. Also GTHAUS has posted zero pics with a CLA45 exhaust. To me it just sounds like another vendor trying to make some early money.
PROVE ME WRONG.
There is no need to argue or be aggressive.

Nor for us to "prove you wrong" as you stated.

the system is released stating that they will be hitting shores soon. I did not state the system is on a vehicle as of yet nor did i state that GThaur nor we here at N4S are withholding any information to our MB World Members.

All sound clips that are being worked on are not specific to one model but consist of the E Class S Class G Class including a number of other makes and models so that we have a complete in house sound clip file to provide to anyone curious to hear how the systems sound.

As for the statement of us trying to make early money. We are not in it for the money our bases and foundation of the company is simple. We are car guys. We live breath and eat cars day in and day out. We simply are able to help people out with all the details and knowledge we have to pass on.

and we welcome all local or visiting members in Southern California to drop by our shop for a full tour.

If you have any questions or any concerns what so ever feel free to shoot me a pm and I can provide you everything you desire we have nothing to hide.

Old 06-11-2014, 11:46 PM

Lets see here,

"we are working with a number of people who have picked up systems from us to get sound clips alongside gthaus as well"

Sounds like you have already sold some systems???? Maybe I am reading it wrong and I am an idiot. But you just said they aren't there yet. So what are you doing taking pre orders right since you don't have a system here and ready to ship.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Lets see here,

"we are working with a number of people who have picked up systems from us to get sound clips alongside gthaus as well"

Sounds like you have already sold some systems???? Maybe I am reading it wrong and I am an idiot. But you just said they aren't there yet. So what are you doing taking pre orders right since you don't have a system here and ready to ship.
James

I apologize if I may have typed it in such a way that You misunderstood what I meant.

The sales manager at GTHAUS was in contact with me and let me know they were about ready to release this system shortly and that I could begin taking pre orders for their first container that will come in (You can confirm this with Rob @ GTHAUS). We have no reason to hide the fact that this system is not in stock yet. Again this thread was meant to put up just to advertise a product that will be released very shortly.

Once again if you have any issues or any questions shoot me a PM. Have a great Wednesday Night.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post below or shoot me a pm

Last edited by Need4Speed; 06-11-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:56 PM

OK

Last edited by jamesyot; 06-11-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Talking through private message
Old 06-12-2014, 07:19 AM

02 Audi (R)S4, 08 911TT, 07 S8, 06 V10 Touareg, 13' TTRS, 14' CLA45
Any pictures of the actual system??
Old 06-12-2014, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by TighTT
Any pictures of the actual system??
TT I think you missed all the exhaust tip pictures in the first post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:25 AM

TT I think you missed all the exhaust tip pictures in the first post
LOL.

Show me actual pictures of the actual system that will bolt to a CLA45. I have yet to see the exhaust itself...just some stock photos of their exhaust tips. Man...whats up with all these companies just selling hype for the CLA crowd?
Old 06-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
LOL.

Show me actual pictures of the actual system that will bolt to a CLA45. I have yet to see the exhaust itself...just some stock photos of their exhaust tips. Man...whats up with all these companies just selling hype for the CLA crowd?
We will be more than happy to and just as I have discussed with James any images that are presented to us will be posted up on the thread the same day directly from the guys at GTHaus.

This thread was created to inform people of the system and and details that are released to us are released to the CLA Community.
Any information we get we will pass on just keep posted on the thread for updates
Old 06-12-2014, 02:42 PM

CLA45 AMG
Need4Speed_ glad you guys are taking this personally. There's just been a lot of frustration from people with exhaust being advertised as "available" when in fact things are only in the pre-order phase. Keep us posted as you get more information regarding this system.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Need4Speed_ glad you guys are taking this personally. There's just been a lot of frustration from people with exhaust being advertised as "available" when in fact things are only in the pre-order phase. Keep us posted as you get more information regarding this system.
Soolman it is understandable and that is why we are here. to help out however we can.

We were informed yesterday of the release in terms of we can now publicly create posts threads and inform people a system is on its way to us.

Any information down to even the welding bending and installation methods we receive will be made publicly available on this thread to inform everyone.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe' '99' Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8 DD
James

I apologize if I may have typed it in such a way that You misunderstood what I meant.

The sales manager at GTHAUS was in contact with me and let me know they were about ready to release this system shortly and that I could begin taking pre orders for their first container that will come in (You can confirm this with Rob @ GTHAUS). We have no reason to hide the fact that this system is not in stock yet. Again this thread was meant to put up just to advertise a product that will be released very shortly.

Once again if you have any issues or any questions shoot me a PM. Have a great Wednesday Night.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post below or shoot me a pm
Unbelievable! How could you have typed something wrong that he misunderstood you? You clearly stated that you have no systems as of yet & at the same time stated that you are currently working with some clients that have picked up your systems...Am I missing something here? How do you sell something that you don't have yet? You straight up lied to the man & he caught you in it. SMH!
Old 06-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Originally Posted by dremorg
Unbelievable! How could you have typed something wrong that he misunderstood you? You clearly stated that you have no systems as of yet & at the same time stated that you are currently working with some clients that have picked up your systems...Am I missing something here? How do you sell something that you don't have yet? You straight up lied to the man & he caught you in it. SMH!
I would like to once again re clarify this for everyone.

the initial question was about sound clips.

We are in the process of receiving sound clips from vehicles such as BMW's Mercede's Porsche and a few other models from clients that have purchased systems from us so that we have a in house data base.

Now We have not sold any of the CLA systems as the system has not touched soil but has been released for us to allow posting building of threads and any information that has been released to us to be able to release to the public.

However if anyone wanted to pre order the system to guarantee one that is arriving very shortly they have the right to do so now.

This is why this thread was created to inform people the system is coming shortly & for us to provide all details that we are given to you guys.

As for lying to James we did not do any such thing it was a general misunderstanding which I take responsibility for not being as detailed in my writing as I should have been so that a misunderstanding would not occur.

James and Myself spoke and everything and all details were smoothed out and understood that there was a general misunderstanding and that is all.

Now any details once again that are provided to us will be posted on this thread for everyone.

and should anyone have any questions or concerns feel free to post or pm us.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:07 PM

Do you know if the system is a full catback or just rear cans? Downpipe?
Old 06-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Do you know if the system is a full catback or just rear cans? Downpipe?
There will be three options to choose from

Axle Back Option ( mufflers)

Turbo Back Option ( Comes with Catless Downpipes)

Catback Option

Old 06-12-2014, 10:52 PM

CLA45 AMG
Guys let's not beat the dead horse. It's honestly not that uncommon for vendors to start a thread for a product to be soon released. It's done to raise awareness and allow those who want in first on the action to place their pre-orders. I've been on multiple forums and usually shady vendors would not have handle this as cordially as N4S has. I have no ties to them and am simply stating my humble opinion on the matter. GTHAUS makes a great product and I'd like to hear more about it. I keep getting notifications thinking it's a valid update but instead it's senseless arguments. Place your pre-order or wait til the system is available. It's really that simple.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:03 PM

I know its not uncommon.....I have been screwed over four times in the last month LOL
Old 06-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2018 C63S
Guys let's not beat the dead horse. It's honestly not that uncommon for vendors to start a thread for a product to be soon released. It's done to raise awareness and allow those who want in first on the action to place their pre-orders. I've been on multiple forums and usually shady vendors would not have handle this as cordially as N4S has. I have no ties to them and am simply stating my humble opinion on the matter. GTHAUS makes a great product and I'd like to hear more about it. I keep getting notifications thinking it's a valid update but instead it's senseless arguments. Place your pre-order or wait til the system is available. It's really that simple.
Appreciate the kind words. Updates will be up soon as we receieve anything from GTHaus

I know its not uncommon.....I have been screwed over four times in the last month LOL

Understandable James but we aren't in that business. And as promised any update I get ill send u a pm personally
Old 06-14-2014, 07:21 AM

Do you have an ETA of when the exhaust will arrive?
Old 06-15-2014, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA45 AMG, 458 Italia
I happen to be in LA this week. Any chance I can come by and check out the system?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Meisterschaft Performance Aftermarket Exhaust for Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG C117