CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Introducing the Newest Member to the FlowForm Family...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
A car
Introducing the Newest Member to the FlowForm Family...

We've introduced an all-new design for the FlowForm lineup named the FF15.

The FlowForm FF15 and FF01 are created using a high-tech cast flow-forming process providing a level of precision, strength and attention to detail expected of an HRE. The multi-spoke FF15 comes in ready-to-mount sizes for specific makes and models. The wheels are all engineered and tested to the same standards of HRE’s forged products and carry TUV certification for sale in Europe and JWL/VIA certification for sale in Japan. The FF15 starts at 19lbs.

The FF15 is available in 18"-19" for the CLA45 AMG and is available in gloss silver and satin black, with custom finishes (shown below) available upon request.

For more info on the FF15, click HERE.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 WRX
When it comes to your custom finishes and works, do you guys have the means to do 'machined' finishes on edges of interest?

Like for example the outer edge of the entire wheel in a machined finish with the rest of the wheel matte or gloss black? Or perhaps the face of the spokes machines with the rest black?

Great looking wheel guys, and I'll be honest in saying I won't be looking to buy until January-February sometime, but I've got my choices narrowed down to either these or BBS CH-R's (matte black stainless rim protector around edge). Like that you guys can customize your finishes and if what I'm looking for is possible in regards to the machined finish, I'm more likely to be rocking some HRE shoes next summer
Old 11-20-2014, 07:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
These look very similar to the factory 19s for the CLA45. The weight savings does it make them appealing. Great addition to your line up HRE.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A car
Originally Posted by J_Maher_AMG
When it comes to your custom finishes and works, do you guys have the means to do 'machined' finishes on edges of interest?

Like for example the outer edge of the entire wheel in a machined finish with the rest of the wheel matte or gloss black? Or perhaps the face of the spokes machines with the rest black?

Great looking wheel guys, and I'll be honest in saying I won't be looking to buy until January-February sometime, but I've got my choices narrowed down to either these or BBS CH-R's (matte black stainless rim protector around edge). Like that you guys can customize your finishes and if what I'm looking for is possible in regards to the machined finish, I'm more likely to be rocking some HRE shoes next summer
Unfortunately that's one option we cannot offer in the FlowForm line. However, that's most likely doable in our Forged products.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A car
Originally Posted by soolman32
These look very similar to the factory 19s for the CLA45. The weight savings does it make them appealing. Great addition to your line up HRE.
Thank you!
Old 11-20-2014, 11:09 PM

2011 WRX
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels
Unfortunately that's one option we cannot offer in the FlowForm line. However, that's most likely doable in our Forged products.
Ahh breaking my heart here! Unfortunately I am not in a position to spend out the kind of dough for your custom forged products, although I wish I was!

Getting creative here; if machined isn't an option, would it be possible to have the outer edge of the wheel done in a matte silver and the rest of the wheel (including barrel and spokes) all done in a gloss or matte black? And when I speak of the edge, I mean the edge done so that if the spokes were black, at their ends they would meet the silver edge. Not sure if that is explained sufficiently, but basically along the edge, the tips or ends of the black spokes would sit on the silver edge part.

And one last question, just wondering if you even offer the option of a matte silver? I didn't see it on your site but I would be looking to try and match the colors as closely as possible to the matte silver trim pieces on the exterior of my CLA45 (Night black with silver trim).
Old 11-20-2014, 11:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A car
Ahh breaking my heart here! Unfortunately I am not in a position to spend out the kind of dough for your custom forged products, although I wish I was!

Getting creative here; if machined isn't an option, would it be possible to have the outer edge of the wheel done in a matte silver and the rest of the wheel (including barrel and spokes) all done in a gloss or matte black? And when I speak of the edge, I mean the edge done so that if the spokes were black, at their ends they would meet the silver edge. Not sure if that is explained sufficiently, but basically along the edge, the tips or ends of the black spokes would sit on the silver edge part.

And one last question, just wondering if you even offer the option of a matte silver? I didn't see it on your site but I would be looking to try and match the colors as closely as possible to the matte silver trim pieces on the exterior of my CLA45 (Night black with silver trim).
It is possible to add a stripe along the rim register of the wheel in matte silver, if you prefer.

We can also custom powder coat the wheels in a matte silver finish - this is what you mean, correct?
Old 11-20-2014, 11:19 PM

2011 WRX
It is possible to add a stripe along the rim register of the wheel in matte silver, if you prefer.

We can also custom powder coat the wheels in a matte silver finish - this is what you mean, correct?
If by register you mean the approx. 3/4" width edge strip, where the spokes end, done in matte silver then yes that is what I mean! Haha

I would be looking for just that edge done in the silver, with the rest of the wheel done in matte or gloss black.

Curious, if I were to get that edge piece done in silver like we are discussing with the rest of the wheel black, how much extra would that cost versus going with a standard 1 color finish? Is there any possible way you could do a rough rendering?
Old 11-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A car
If by register you mean the approx. 3/4" width edge strip, where the spokes end, done in matte silver then yes that is what I mean! Haha

I would be looking for just that edge done in the silver, with the rest of the wheel done in matte or gloss black.

Curious, if I were to get that edge piece done in silver like we are discussing with the rest of the wheel black, how much extra would that cost versus going with a standard 1 color finish? Is there any possible way you could do a rough rendering?
Shoot us an email and we can set you up with a quote satoruY@hrewheels.com.

We can work on the rendering for you. CLA45 color?
Old 11-21-2014, 07:27 AM

2011 WRX
Shoot us an email and we can set you up with a quote satoruY@hrewheels.com.

We can work on the rendering for you. CLA45 color?
Just sent you guys an email! Car is Night (gloss) black with matte silver trim pieces.

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A car
Just sent you guys an email! Car is Night (gloss) black with matte silver trim pieces.

Thanks!
Got it! Working on it now
Old 11-21-2014, 07:41 PM

2011 WRX
Got it! Working on it now
Anxiously awaiting!
Old 11-25-2014, 07:42 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C32 AMG
i want badly