New member needing help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda accord sport
New member needing help!

Hello all

I was referred here from Reddit (of course)

looking to get into either a cla 35 or cla 45 but looking for used, don’t want to buy brand new. I would prefer cpo but it’s hard to find in my area. I’ll be buying something newer, no older than 2022 but would maybe buy a 2021 if it had lower miles.

basically asking for any advice you guys have! What are things to look for, and what are red flags? Just want something with some warranty or want to know if it’s a bad idea to buy something with an almost expired warranty? I’ll be signing a 5 year contract and want ti be covered as long as possible.

thanks!
Old 07-23-2023, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 734 Likes on 715 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to C118 AMG forum...
Old 07-24-2023, 03:44 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 82 Likes on 52 Posts
Looking for anything specific? I can try to help you find something... I do not think we have any used ones in stock. I know about a new CLA 35 that just came in, but I will be more than happy to assist if you want me to.

Kelvin Quintanilla
Kquintanilla@eurogermantown.com
Old 08-03-2023, 03:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Focus RS 18
What do you mean by signing a 5 year contract? Are you talking about taking out a loan that you will be repaying over 5 years?

Im not aware of any common issues with the platform. I will say for me personally it was/is annoying that my $73K spec did not come standard with SiriusXM radio. This is not something they can just “unlock” through a dealer visit or over the air update. There is actual hardware missing from the car. Not a huge deal as I have the app on my phone and can play it through CarPlay, but it’s a minor annoyance and if that is important to you you will want to make sure the car was specced with it.

After living with the alcantara for 6 months I would have chosen leather. I actually drove a used one with alcantara steering wheel and it didn’t feel great in my hands but I assumed it was just because it was dirty but now learn it’s just the way it feels. I don’t hate it but I wouldn’t choose it over leather.

I also hated the stock seats so got the upgraded recaros and I’m happy with them, but depending on your body type you may not like them.

The message is that these cars have a lot of options so test drive a few and find one that has the ones you have to have.

There is also the S coming out in the near future in the states but I’m not sure if that’s in your budget. I bought mine before I knew, I may have waited had I known. They will also have a heated steering wheel available which was not an option before which is kind of crazy at this price point.
Old 08-23-2023, 06:21 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
c class
did you get a deal yet ?

Last edited by garyharbon; 08-24-2023 at 12:20 AM.