CLA 45 AMG (C118) 2019 to Present

Best intake set up??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2023, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cla 45 amg 2014
Best intake set up??

New too the forum…. Looking for help and advice on an intake for my 2014 cla 45. I’m not cheap but I also don’t want too waste money either …so what are u guys recommending and what are we looking $$. Also not opposed to buying used if someone is selling. Thanks,…
Old 08-07-2023, 12:19 AM

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
2023 AMG GT 53
This is the C118 forum. You want C117 for a 2014. Completely different engines.
Old 08-07-2023, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda City cvt
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see your enthusiasm for upgrading your 2014 CLA 45 intake. Making informed decisions about modifications is essential, and I'm here to help. When it comes to upgrading your intake, there are a few key factors to consider:

1. Brand Reputation: Look for reputable brands that are known for producing quality performance parts. Brands like AFE, K&N, and Injen are often popular choices.

2. Material and Build Quality: Ensure that the intake is made from high-quality materials that will withstand the rigors of driving and deliver lasting performance.

3. Compatibility: Make sure the intake is specifically designed for your make and model (2014 CLA 45 in your case) to ensure proper fitment and functionality.

4. Performance Gain: Research and gather information on the potential performance gains offered by the specific intake you're considering. Look for user reviews and dyno-tested data.

5. Ease of Installation: Some intakes may require more complex installation than others. Choose one that suits your comfort level with DIY projects or consider professional installation.

6. Price: Intake prices can vary widely based on brand, materials, and included features. Generally, you can expect to spend anywhere from $200 to $600 or more on a quality intake system.

7. Used Options: Buying used can be a cost-effective approach, but ensure that the used intake is in good condition and hasn't suffered any damage or wear that could affect its performance.

8. Warranty: Check if the intake comes with a warranty, as this can provide peace of mind regarding the product's quality and durability.

9. Local Regulations: Be aware of any local emissions or noise regulations that may affect your choice of intake, especially if you're considering a more aggressive option.

To get more specific recommendations and pricing information, I'd suggest visiting dedicated automotive enthusiast forums, such as those focused on Mercedes-Benz or performance modifications. These forums often have members who can share their firsthand experiences and offer advice on the best options for your vehicle.

Remember, the choice of intake is just one part of the overall performance upgrade. It's also important to poly mailers consider other factors like exhaust upgrades, tuning, and suspension modifications to create a well-rounded performance package.

Good luck with your modifications, and I hope you enjoy the enhanced driving experience with your upgraded intake!
Old 08-07-2023, 12:14 PM

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
2023 AMG GT 53
Originally Posted by AARON12
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see your enthusiasm for upgrading your 2014 CLA 45 intake. Making informed decisions about modifications is essential, and I'm here to help. When it comes to upgrading your intake, there are a few key factors to consider:

1. Brand Reputation: Look for reputable brands that are known for producing quality performance parts. Brands like AFE, K&N, and Injen are often popular choices.

2. Material and Build Quality: Ensure that the intake is made from high-quality materials that will withstand the rigors of driving and deliver lasting performance.

3. Compatibility: Make sure the intake is specifically designed for your make and model (2014 CLA 45 in your case) to ensure proper fitment and functionality.

4. Performance Gain: Research and gather information on the potential performance gains offered by the specific intake you're considering. Look for user reviews and dyno-tested data.

5. Ease of Installation: Some intakes may require more complex installation than others. Choose one that suits your comfort level with DIY projects or consider professional installation.

6. Price: Intake prices can vary widely based on brand, materials, and included features. Generally, you can expect to spend anywhere from $200 to $600 or more on a quality intake system.

7. Used Options: Buying used can be a cost-effective approach, but ensure that the used intake is in good condition and hasn't suffered any damage or wear that could affect its performance.

8. Warranty: Check if the intake comes with a warranty, as this can provide peace of mind regarding the product's quality and durability.

9. Local Regulations: Be aware of any local emissions or noise regulations that may affect your choice of intake, especially if you're considering a more aggressive option.

To get more specific recommendations and pricing information, I'd suggest visiting dedicated automotive enthusiast forums, such as those focused on Mercedes-Benz or performance modifications. These forums often have members who can share their firsthand experiences and offer advice on the best options for your vehicle.

Remember, the choice of intake is just one part of the overall performance upgrade. It's also important to poly mailers consider other factors like exhaust upgrades, tuning, and suspension modifications to create a well-rounded performance package.

Good luck with your modifications, and I hope you enjoy the enhanced driving experience with your upgraded intake!
so we’re using chatgpt to answer posts now?