New 2019 CLA (Few issues)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 CLA 250
New 2019 CLA (Few issues)

Hello!

I just picked up my new 2019 CLA 250 with the night package a week and a half ago. Currently it has 500KM on the odometer.

I’ve noticed the following “issues” with the car so far and have scheduled a service appointment already for the following week.

Wondering if any of you guys have experienced the following / more importantly, if so, what was the resolution?

1) Steering Wheel is slightly off to the right when travelling down a straight road. Car doesn’t appear to pull. I’m hoping the dealer can put the car on the alignment rack and center the wheel by adjusting the tie rods.

2) Highway vibration between 100KM - 120KM. +120KM it’s smooth. Simple balancing I hope?

3) Brake rotors (front) have rust. Car rolled off the assembly line Oct 30th so it’s brand new. I had to wait for the car to ship to Canada from Germany. Having said that, I know in time rotors do rust, however, a brand new car and already the outer diameter of the rotor is rusted? I have the upgraded rotors with the cross/drilled holes. Rears are perfectly fine. Anyone experience this?

4) Both front headlight assembly’s had built up condensation for the first two days, now, it’s completely gone. Kinda weird - so maybe a non issue now?

It sucks to bring a brand new car into the dealership for repairs so soon, but at the same time, these issues simply annoy me and I would love them addressed.

Happy New Years y’all!

Sean