Considering buying new (redesigned) A-class (2013+). Help needed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 07:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no vehicle yet
Post Considering buying new (redesigned) A-class (2013+). Help needed.

Now I am searching for used cars and I would like to get redesigned A-class (2013-2016). Sometimes on ads, I see those features written in text, but most of the time not. Can I somehow see from pictures that car has parking assist, lane assist, adaptive cruise control?
Do all A-class models from 2013 has those? A thread will be a bit longer, so I apologize for that in advance, but I want to be sure that I am buying that I want

• Someone told me that if the Mercedes logo on the grill has glass over it means that the car has adaptive cruise control. Is that right? Also If I have adaptive cruise control does it mean that I would also have Distronic plus that will show me the car in the front, distance and speed?

• What about lane assist? Does all card has it? Can I somehow from pictures determine if the car has lane assist (some button or something like that)? Is it useful?
• Same question about active parking assistant. Is that the same as Parktronic? Does this button have anything to do with Parktronic?

What is this sensor? Maybe this one has something with Parktronic/Parking assist?

• Do all new A-classes has some kind of interior ambient light? How to know if one that I am looking, has this one?
• What about the rear parking camera? If the car doesn't have it, can I add one after? Is that even possible? How hard will it be?

Also, do you recommend diesel or petrol? I saw a lot of cars have 1.5 models. Do you think its enough for the first car or should I take a bit stronger?

Yes I know, that's a lot of questions... I apologize for that, but I would much appreciate the answers because I would really like to have those features on a car that I am getting. Thanks a lot ��
P.S. Sorry if that is not a correct section on the forum, I am new here. Also, thanks for understanding

Last edited by fr1sk; 10-21-2019 at 07:52 PM.