Is buying a 2019 A Class over a 370z worth it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kia Rio
Is buying a 2019 A Class over a 370z worth it

Buying a A class 2019 for 26k$+ with less than 10k Km on the other hand the 370z is going for 14k$ with less than 60K Kilometers so that can be a huge save or huge money flow for aftermarkets for the Z not to mention that all I care about is reliability and maintenance and driving experience and safety so is the Benz considered more reliable than the Z and does it drive better? If you have no knowledge about the Z just tell me about your overall experience and reliability with the Benz

Thanks for reading

Last edited by NoneIsHere; 07-21-2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-22-2020, 04:49 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MB W177 A250 4Matic
Comparing in any way 5 passenger car to 2+2 car is senseless and personally i dont know why u consider a class comparing to 370z? why not bmw 140/135 or s3/rs3?
If u care about reliability and maintance take mazda or toyota, much cheaper in maintance and much more reliable than all mentioned cars. Safety on MB, are better cars in safety ratings. Drive better? Dont be naive , i can say for 1 shot that MB is much worse in driving before driving it than coupe rwd sport car. Benz is not reliable and cheap in maintance. 370z in interior is cheap and looks cheap and poor quality, but will drive better. For such price 26k i would consider porsche?
Old 07-22-2020, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 484 Likes on 359 Posts
2014 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon, 2018 Fiat 124 Spyder Lusso manual, 2005 Acura TSX manual
I don’t even know where to start with comparing these two. Have no idea why these are the choices you’ve narrowed it down to. Other then their small physical footprints, two cars are basically separate in ever possible way. Merc is a modern tech heavy front or all wheel drive four door sedan or hatchback with small power, it’s very safe and not too bad to drive but not the most reliable and expensive when things do go wrong. The Nissan is an old cheap feeling two door sports car that drives great and has lots of power but a very rough ride, no tech, a cheap feeling interior, I mean it’s a 13 year old design for heavens sake. Theoretically it’s a little more reliable given its old design (they should have issues sorted out after this long), but I’m not actually sure.