Original A45s Retrofit body kit components for A35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 06:23 AM
SPONSOR

Received 148 Likes on 84 Posts
W205 W213
Original A45s Retrofit body kit components for A35

How do you guys feel about the A45s stock exterior? I did this install for a guy who was bored of the stock design, and wanted to revamp his ride. He went with the Aerodynamic retrofit body kit, as shown in the photos below, meaning front bumper and trims, front grille with the AMG emblem, the fenders, and the rear exhaust. Since all the parts are original, made by Mercedes there was very little concern about the fitment to begin with, but also consistent with the original style of the car. I know some purists will say “you’re just making it look like A45S” but you know, it’s up to each owner’s individual taste, so cry me a river

Moving on to more practical things; In order to hit more birds with one stone, he also added the AMG Performance brakes, 19” AMG Cross-Spoke forged wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres. This is not a bad idea in long term, because it can save you some labor fees on the long run, because parts were being dismantled anyway, and garages will generally prefer to give you a discount with any extra things you may want to add.

AMG Performance 6 pot brake calipers matched with a 360mm enlarged ventilated disc

Just too many photos and hard to choose, so I made a collage )