Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Sony VAIO PCG-TR3 Centrino Laptop, LOADED!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 04:28 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan (ITS GONE!!! :*( Some Fu*kin B*tch Bought The Sh*t
FS: Sony VAIO PCG-TR3 Centrino Laptop, LOADED!!

Ok ladies and gentlemen, up for sale here i have the ultimate travel laptop. This things is friggin AWESOME and LOADED!! Many people want these, i know, and heres your chance to get one CHEAPER THAN EBAY! I dont want to sell this, because its my baby, but I'm getting married and need the money for life, what can i say.

Its a Sony VAIO PCG-TR3 Laptop. Here are the specs:

1.0GHZ Intel Centrino Processor (Don't be fooled by the 1ghz)
512MB RAM
40GB HD
10.6-inch Flat-Panel XBRITE LCD (XBRITE ROCKS!!)
DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
Memory Stick Slot
BUILT IN CAMERA!!
Integrated Wireless 802.11 B/G (54G)
Windows XP, Office XP 2003, Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional ALL PREINSTALLED!

Ok, so this is an awesome laptop. Its the smallest sony offers, and only weight a few ounces over THREE POUNDS!!! (3 lbs) You won't find this laptop cheaper ANYWERE than right here, right now, from me. I did a back search on ebay for completed auctions, and the cheapest one that sold was a REFURB FOR $1399 PLUS $30 SHIPPING UPS GROUND!

IM SELLING THIS BABY FOR $1400 SHIPPED FIRM!!!! Please do not make a lower offer and insult me, this thing will be $1400 and thats it. You can't find it cheaper right now. If you want to check ebay, heres the link Ebay Completed Auctions

I accept paypal or money orders/cashiers checks. If you use paypal, be prepared to add the 3% for the fee. Even then, this is one hell of a laptop for a great price! Powerful, and tiny, perfect for any business person on the go. The battery life is EXCELLENT. Depending on use it lasts 3.5 to 5.5 hours on average. Watching DVD's on this machine is AMAZING because of XBRITE.

I know everyones going to say "pictures, where the pictures". Please give me 24 hours or so for the pics. I should have them by then. If someone recognizes the great deal this is and picks it up before then, then great. Condtion of this thing is pristine! It's like my first born, always well taken care of. I don't even think it's ever seen sunlight, i only took it out at home, or at school. Otherwise it would be in my protective Kenneth Cole Laptop bag yes..classy..hehe.

Anyway, for those seriously interested, post here or pm me.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:50 AM

hmm

So your saying ... I can buy a factory Refurb, that has been reconditioned to *LIKE NEW* by Sony for $1399 (which may come with a warranty). OR buy a used one for $1400?
Old 03-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Almost a Member!

'04 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan (ITS GONE!!! :*( Some Fu*kin B*tch Bought The Sh*t
Originally Posted by CLK430ROB
So your saying ... I can buy a factory Refurb, that has been reconditioned to *LIKE NEW* by Sony for $1399 (which may come with a warranty). OR buy a used one for $1400?
Well, at least im honest. MOST PEOPLE not all but MOST dont even want to deal with a refurbished item. This is a babied and pampered machine that was used for a short time, in perfect condition. It might even have a few months of warranty left, i'll have to check on that and get back here.

If you wanna buy a refurb, that's cool, that's why i provided the link, i personally seem to think that something that didnt ever go bad to begin with is better than something that had to be repaired...its like buying a salvaged car
Old 03-29-2005, 12:38 PM

No buying a refurbished product from sony is better than buyinga new one because it has to pass rigorous tests for the reasons it was defective in the first place. For example, I bought a sony mavica FD-91 camera in 1999, it was 800 new, i bought it at the sony outlet refurbished for 450, and it came with the same warrenty. That same camera is still running today.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Almost a Member!

bump!
Old 03-31-2005, 05:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211 & w124
I'll give you $800 if no one else offers.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
Try posting on this forum...it's for Sony TR items:

http://www.siliconpopculture.com/sonytr/

I had a TR2, they are good notebooks.

I sold my used TR2 with extras and upgrades (DVD-RW, Bluetooth, 802.11ABG) for $2,900 about 5 months ago.

Erik
Old 04-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Almost a Member!

umm yea, i'll keep it rather than sell it for $800

tifo, thanks man, just registered with that forum...too bad i'll just be a neewwwb
Old 04-01-2005, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
umm yea, i'll keep it rather than sell it for $800

tifo, thanks man, just registered with that forum...too bad i'll just be a neewwwb
I'm a moderator there. Honestly, if you had more posts on this forum, I'd vouge for you, but I really can't since I don't really know.

And yes, for $800, you should keep it.

Here's a board member who just got $1,600 for his, but he had extended battery...so your price isn't far off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6746261515

Again, good luck.

Erik
Old 04-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Almost a Member!

yea, i understand we dont know eachother, so you cant vouch for me, but thats no problem, i got enough ebay feedback, as well as sold things on other sites, another laptop and a few in dash tv's here and there...im always switching out, upgrading, etc.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211 & w124
I meant no disrespect with my $800 offer. It was just one of those in-case-no-one-else-buys-it-and-you-really-need-the-money kind of deals. At least its more than a pawn shop would offer.

Good luck on the sale though.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Samoan_Ridah
I meant no disrespect with my $800 offer. It was just one of those in-case-no-one-else-buys-it-and-you-really-need-the-money kind of deals. At least its more than a pawn shop would offer.

Good luck on the sale though.
no problem, i know how it is. actually, if nobody bites on any forums soon, im just gonna put it on ebay. When in doubt, turn to ebay. There are just so many zero feedback, non paying bidders on there now its annoying.