Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

w220 body kit for sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w220 body kit for sale.

I have a w208 and ordered a body kit from those indonesian guys and they sent me the wrong one, they sent me a w220 wald or brabus kit. The side skirts and the front bumper have labelled w220 wald, and the back bumper has labelled w220 brabus. It cost me $1000 for the kit + $110 for other duties and handling costs. I'm shipping from toronto, canada for the first person who wants it, otherwise its going up on ebay next week at a higher price. So total is 1110US plus shipping to wherever you are. Please only serious buyers and i have pictures if anyone wants it. If you want to order it from those guys overseas, good luck! Otherwise if you want it right now then email me at e.rak.e@rogers.com and i will arrange shipping asap, again serious buyers only, i'm already pissed off as it is that i have got my kit after 4 months of waiting!
Old 06-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
You might want to post who you got this from. That way you would help the membership to avoid future issues.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by Arabian Knights
I have a w208 and ordered a body kit from those indonesian guys and they sent me the wrong one, they sent me a w220 wald or brabus kit. The side skirts and the front bumper have labelled w220 wald, and the back bumper has labelled w220 brabus. It cost me $1000 for the kit + $110 for other duties and handling costs. I'm shipping from toronto, canada for the first person who wants it, otherwise its going up on ebay next week at a higher price. So total is 1110US plus shipping to wherever you are. Please only serious buyers and i have pictures if anyone wants it. If you want to order it from those guys overseas, good luck! Otherwise if you want it right now then email me at e.rak.e@rogers.com and i will arrange shipping asap, again serious buyers only, i'm already pissed off as it is that i have got my kit after 4 months of waiting!

may I know where do you get the kits are?
thnx
Old 06-07-2005, 12:11 AM

i got it from jakarta, from felix and or fergus. On the waybill it says from jakarta. I ordered a w208 kit, they sent me the invoice that says w208 lorinser kit and i get a w220 wald front and side skirts, and a w220 brabus bumper. Even if i had a w220, it was a mismatch anyway. I called felix today also and they said they have fitment problems and cant supply it for at least 2 months. What do i do now? Waiting for my money back which doesnt seem like its happening so if i sell it then i wont ask for my money back, if i do get my money back then i'll send it to the middleman in vancouver.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:49 AM

CLK320
WHAT???
YOU PURCHASED FROM Me??
FERGUS??
are you KIDDING ???
GIVE ME YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION OR YOUR RECEIPT
Old 06-07-2005, 01:50 AM

CLK320
MR WHAT SOEVER MR ARABIAN KNIGHT

YOU SAID YOU PURCHASED FROM FERGUS???
GET BACK TO ME AT INFO@AUTOBLZ.COM
Old 06-07-2005, 05:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by Arabian Knights
i got it from jakarta, from felix and or fergus. On the waybill it says from jakarta. I ordered a w208 kit, they sent me the invoice that says w208 lorinser kit and i get a w220 wald front and side skirts, and a w220 brabus bumper. Even if i had a w220, it was a mismatch anyway. I called felix today also and they said they have fitment problems and cant supply it for at least 2 months. What do i do now? Waiting for my money back which doesnt seem like its happening so if i sell it then i wont ask for my money back, if i do get my money back then i'll send it to the middleman in vancouver.

thank you very much for your quick response.

i looked at your email and its written that you purchased from the guys name Jaime?is it correct?

here are the email that you send me few hours ago.

Ziad Wrote:I bought it from you. It was bought from Jaime @ autorice.com who got it
from you guys. I bought a w208 kit and I have the waybill that you guys
sent me from Jakarta and when it arrived your companies sent me the w220
wald kit and brabus kit. I ordered a w208 lorinser dtm kit.

lets work it out together. So you bought the kits from Autorice?please contact them asap. I( myself) will look all the transaction from jaime itself.

have you call jaime yet?
remember I( euro-passion) are the manufacturer and sell to distributors in canada and USA.

we just follow order from the distributor. so please contact jaime ASAP as he is the one selling it.

I will keep monitoring this case.

Please the one that not involve of this matter, dont make it worst.

thank you very much

Best Regards,
Felix L

Europassion
Old 06-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Almost a Member!

regarding Fergus & Felix. I've had good experience with them, where I had to cancel my order because of timing and scheduling with the local body shop. Fergus did as he promised, refunded the full amount to my credit card. I'm sure this is a mistake from the distributor.