Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

REAL 18” Staggered Brabus 2 piece MonoBlock VI with Tires for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
REAL 18” Staggered Brabus 2 piece MonoBlock VI with Tires for Sale

I am selling a set of REAL 18” Staggered Brabus 2 piece MonoBlock VI rims and tires. They came off my C32 before I sold it. They fit almost any Benz and add an aggressive look while maintaining Mercedes Class and Style. I recently spent $800 getting the lips machine polished! The tires only have about 3,000 miles on them and nearly perfect tread wear.

Wheel Specs:
18”x 8.5” in the front
18” x 9.5” in the rear
Toyo T1-S 225/40/18 on the front
Toyo T1-S 255/35/18 on the rear
They did not need any adapters or spacers with the AMG brakes, so I assume they fit almost any Mercedes.
Retail on these wheels is over $6000 + $800 for tires

I will sell them for $2750 + Shipping.

You can see more pictures here: http://www.cmeconsulting.net/wheels
Old 07-21-2005, 08:01 PM

gl450
lots of imperfections, I would offer $2000 for all set, no more.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
$800 to get the lips polished!?!?! sorry dude, you got rippped off big time
Old 07-22-2005, 09:17 AM

C32 AMG
OK... so I looked at my polish bill...
$150 per wheel which included disassembly of the wheel and polishing of the lips. (since they are two piece wheels) (Omni Wheel near Goodroads did the work)
And $25 per wheel to mount the tires.

Sorry I was a little high.

The pictures are a little deceiving (the resolution is too high) The wheels look almost perfect in person. The two driver side wheels have one minor nick each where a valet was careless with the car. The passanger side front has very minor rash from my wife. Anything else you see is probably glare or mag polish on the tires.

I am still firm on my price.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
im not trying to hijack your thread but maybe i got a good deal or something and this would help others out. below take a look at why nyc roads can do to 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 lorinser lm5 rims. i shipped them with tires to hollywood, ca to get fixed, refinished and all lips polised and it cost me $550 + shipping. that includes taking the tires off, taking the wheels apart (they are 2 piece as well), fixing them, polishing the lips, putting them back together and remounting the tires.

heres the damaged lorinsers:

i met the guy of the shop at the new york international auto show. hes from CA but had a booth there and was advertising chrome but said he refinishes wheels as well:

www.mrchrome.com

it took like 3 weeks including ground 5 day shipping each way but i couldnt be happier with the results. ill try to find some pics of the refinished wheels.

good luck with your sale, if i hadnt recently refinished my wheels id think about grabbing these
Old 07-22-2005, 10:00 AM

C32 AMG
That is pretty cool. Can you post what they looked like when they came back?

How much was shipping?

I had mine polished on accident... The original finish was machined or silver like the centers. They each had some road rash (no damage or dents) and Mike said he would fix them. It was a HUGE surprise when I came back and the lips looked like Chrome! I was impressed. I also did suffer some sticker shock at the price, but it was my fault about not talking it out with him better.

He repaired a badly dented 20" dayton for me a few years ago that came out perfect.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:53 AM
Almost a Member!

2004 slk32
there does appear to be some rash, but I agree with you. Pics with that much resolution will make nearly any rim look bad. I just bought some new replica rims and noticed a lot of blemishes in the clearcoat when I took close ups with my camera. The flash brings out everything. Normal viewing and the rims look fantastic.

your rims are nice. I went with replicas b/c new genuine Brabus are very expensive. I may have bought yours if I would have seen them before I purchased mine.

good luck with your sale.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
$800 to get the lips polished!?!?! sorry dude, you got rippped off big time

sorry to be off topic bro,
but i also live in brooklyn and i need my rims refinished BADLY (maybe even chromed or painted satin chrome like an m3)
do you think you can PM me a shop nearby in brooklyn that can do this for me? i cant find anyone and i know the owner of 212 motoring but he doesnt do that

thanks!