Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

rep, Lorinser LM6 black with polished lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Will they clear a 14" Brembo BBK in the front on a W208?
Old 05-03-2006, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW 08' M6 CAB, 06' 997 911 CS CAB, 09' RX350 AWD, 10' E350 4M, 10' Range Rover; FS: 04' C32 AMG= FS
maybe

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Will they clear a 14" Brembo BBK in the front on a W208?

im going to call and find out. if your brakes are the same as the 8-piston "55" brakes then i think they should. but ill know for sure soon and PM you BLACKBENZZ
Old 06-07-2006, 08:59 AM

NEW 08' M6 CAB, 06' 997 911 CS CAB, 09' RX350 AWD, 10' E350 4M, 10' Range Rover; FS: 04' C32 AMG= FS
ttt - spring sale

guys i've used these rims for no more then a few months last spring. tires are basically brand new. looking for $2k and i will even ship anywhere in the US.

help a brother out!
Old 06-07-2006, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
got any more pix or the rims on a car?
Old 06-07-2006, 02:14 PM

pics

Originally Posted by RedMongoosE
got any more pix or the rims on a car?
yeh, the only pics i got are the 1st ones from this thread... browse the thread.

Last edited by AdaMBombC32G; 06-08-2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: BUMP
Old 06-08-2006, 11:37 AM

to the top

GREAT SET OF NICE LOOKING WHEELS HERE. i like to change my brand every season so its going to the 1st decent offer.

please dont lowball me. its been used for a few months last spring and hasnt seen snow or anything at all. tires still have chalk marks and over 2 years of road hazard warranty. asking $2k with pick-up. or before shipping costs. thanks
Old 06-08-2006, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
[QUOTE=AdaMBombC32G]GREAT SET OF NICE LOOKING WHEELS HERE. i like to change my brand every season so its going to the 1st decent offer.

please dont lowball me. its been used for a few months last spring and hasnt seen snow or anything at all. tires still have chalk marks and over 2 years of road hazard warranty. asking $2k with pick-up. or before shipping costs.

What do you consider a low-ball offer when anyone can get this same exact set of rims/tires for under 2G's brand new????
Old 06-08-2006, 06:51 PM

/////AMG
Damn... 2600? 2000? I sold mine for under a grand with tires with custom spacers. I highly doubt you'll get anyone paying that much for set of wheels that are replicas. Sorry bro, but good luck.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:31 PM

is that warrenty transferable?...
Old 06-09-2006, 10:32 AM

some people are really a**holes!

[quote=clkal]
Originally Posted by AdaMBombC32G
GREAT SET OF NICE LOOKING WHEELS HERE. i like to change my brand every season so its going to the 1st decent offer.

please dont lowball me. its been used for a few months last spring and hasnt seen snow or anything at all. tires still have chalk marks and over 2 years of road hazard warranty. asking $2k with pick-up. or before shipping costs.

What do you consider a low-ball offer when anyone can get this same exact set of rims/tires for under 2G's brand new????
if you can get them brand new for 2k go right ahead. BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT UNLESS YOUR TIRES ARE $400 FOR THE SET, or if youre buying a really old/used set.

PRICE BREAKDOWN:
I spent over $1k on the wheels before the black paint, another 1k++ on GOODYEAR tires & warranty from TIRERACK (YES WARRANTY IS TRANSFERABLE) and $49 per wheel for mounting/balancing, and some $$ for lorinser center/valve caps, etc... i have all receipts to show i spent the $2600 and ive only used it for 3 months. the buyer can ask for receipts at time of purchase.

im sure many people appreciate that some of you are trying to save them money but im no freaking scammer. once again i paid over $2600 and theyre BARELY used so i think my 2k offer is pretty fair. if you dont think so you can offer what you like. just dont say $1k cause the tires cost about that much and literally have the chalk marks on them still.

Before you (or anyone for that matter) talks some BS about pricing you dont even know about (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARENT EVEN INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THESE WHEELS) keep the incorrect comments to yourself! thanks

Last edited by AdaMBombC32G; 06-09-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:01 PM

/////AMG
[QUOTE=AdaMBombC32G]
Originally Posted by clkal

if you can get them brand new for 2k go right ahead. BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT UNLESS YOUR TIRES ARE $400 FOR THE SET, or if youre buying a really old/used set.

PRICE BREAKDOWN:
I spent over $1k on the wheels before the black paint, another 1k++ on GOODYEAR tires & warranty from TIRERACK (YES WARRANTY IS TRANSFERABLE) and $49 per wheel for mounting/balancing, and some $$ for lorinser center/valve caps, etc... i have all receipts to show i spent the $2600 and ive only used it for 3 months. the buyer can ask for receipts at time of purchase.

im sure many people appreciate that some of you are trying to save them money but im no freaking scammer. once again i paid over $2600 and theyre BARELY used so i think my 2k offer is pretty fair. if you dont think so you can offer what you like. just dont say $1k cause the tires cost about that much and literally have the chalk marks on them still.

Before you (or anyone for that matter) talks some BS about pricing you dont even know about (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARENT EVEN INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THESE WHEELS) keep the incorrect comments to yourself! thanks

It seems that you already have an offer of $2050 on post #14???? People in this forum are smart shoppers because most products that has been used, the value of that product dramatically goes down whether you like it or not (espexially replicas). From what i've seen on eBay, those Lorinser Rep wheels you are selling for $2600 will be highly expensive. Before giving anyone low comments because they are offering a cheaper price, keep in mind that we and including yourself are smart shoppers.

You also mentioned that you are in no rush to sell these wheels, but to my understanding it seems you're in a hurry? Although i must say, if you do sell these wheels/tires for over 2k... i will give you mad props! Good luck
Old 06-09-2006, 12:49 PM

Bump!

[quote=BIGjohnny]

It seems that you already have an offer of $2050 on post #14???? People in this forum are smart shoppers because most products that has been used, the value of that product dramatically goes down whether you like it or not (espexially replicas). From what i've seen on eBay, those Lorinser Rep wheels you are selling for $2600 will be highly expensive. Before giving anyone low comments because they are offering a cheaper price, keep in mind that we and including yourself are smart shoppers.

You also mentioned that you are in no rush to sell these wheels, but to my understanding it seems you're in a hurry? Although i must say, if you do sell these wheels/tires for over 2k... i will give you mad props! Good luck
BIGJOHNNY - thanks for giving me a clear understanding. you came out saying what was on your mind much better then the past couple of members did. And yes, i did "HAVE" that $2050 offer... but i guess the buyer probably bought a BRAND NEW set from some other member over this site for slightly more then my asking price. They see people reply to my thread and offer them something less expensive then they offered me BRAND NEW... which i cant stop obviously, and is pure business of course.

TO CLEARIFY A FEW THINGS once again, im not selling for $2600... i bought them for around that much. im not even looking for over $2k either (something in that ball-park) unless someone really wants to pay more then that, but i would tell them about there alternate options b/c im fair and want them to feel comfortable with purchasing from me.

BTW, how can i be in a rush if I first posted this item for sale on July 29, 2005! And if i was in a rush i would've sold to the last few offers of $2000, $1700, $1400 and a horrible $1k... but obviously havent sold to anyone just yet! Do people not realise this is a complete set with over 90% tread on GOODYEAR tires and warranty i cant possibly take you seriously offering me $1k, c'mon.

i know everyone shops around before settling for something, i do too... it should be in ones nature if they work hard for the money. IM pretty angry with just some of the people that are making me sound like a thief/scammer and im not that guy what so-ever. so please, sometimes its better to keep things to yourselves if you have nothing nice to say, especially if your not interested in purchasing these wheels!

SO WITHOUT FURTHER DUE ANY TAKERS. i have an offer for $1800 with pick-up this wknd, (so it may be last chance) but the guy hasnt got back to me after sending me a PM yesterday. im sure he sees all this BS on the thread and is now thinking twice b/c people are making it seem like im some crook? thanks guys, honestly

Last edited by AdaMBombC32G; 06-09-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
Hey Ada.. I am with you here. I am so sick of people just posting on threads that someone is asking too much for an item. If you think its too much then freaking move along or send that person a PM.

I recommended a guy post his wheels on this forum and he listed for about 25% off the retail price he paid and the wheels with tires had less that 500 miles on them. He was totally crucified for his asking price and he never came back to this site. That totally sucked and showed a lack of class..

Good luck with your sale..
Old 06-09-2006, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally Posted by amgmark
Hey Ada.. I am with you here. I am so sick of people just posting on threads that someone is asking too much for an item. If you think its too much then freaking move along or send that person a PM.

I recommended a guy post his wheels on this forum and he listed for about 25% off the retail price he paid and the wheels with tires had less that 500 miles on them. He was totally crucified for his asking price and he never came back to this site. That totally sucked and showed a lack of class..

another whining baby on this forum.

one of the purposes of having a discussion forum is to help fellow members out. If the asking price of the replica rims/tires was a good one, there would have been several "someone jump on this deal" or "this is a great price!"

I can't speak for every member, but most on this forum are very well educated on the pricing for wheels/tires either from previous purchases, or from price quotes given to them.

When this Adam guy posted that "we" shouldn't post anything because we aren't interested in the rims, or that "we" shouldn't say anything because "we" don't know anything about his rims, that was when I had to jump in.

Buddy, you have REPLICA rims....do you know what that means? FAKE...NOT REAL. Your rims sell for $700-800 brand new! Your tires run roughly another $200 each. Just because you got raped when you bought your set because you didn't do your homework doesn't mean that you can try the same crap on this board, and not have any member educate YOU on pricing.

If you have someone who is going to pay you $1800 for a set of used, replica rims, take the money and run.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:03 PM

/////AMG
[QUOTE=AdaMBombC32G]
Originally Posted by BIGjohnny

BIGJOHNNY - thanks for giving me a clear understanding. you came out saying what was on your mind much better then the past couple of members did. And yes, i did "HAVE" that $2050 offer... but i guess the buyer probably bought a BRAND NEW set from some other member over this site for slightly more then my asking price. They see people reply to my thread and offer them something less expensive then they offered me BRAND NEW... which i cant stop obviously, and is pure business of course.

TO CLEARIFY A FEW THINGS once again, im not selling for $2600... i bought them for around that much. im not even looking for over $2k either (something in that ball-park) unless someone really wants to pay more then that, but i would tell them about there alternate options b/c im fair and want them to feel comfortable with purchasing from me.

BTW, how can i be in a rush if I first posted this item for sale on July 29, 2005! And if i was in a rush i would've sold to the last few offers of $2000, $1700, $1400 and a horrible $1k... but obviously havent sold to anyone just yet! Do people not realise this is a complete set with over 90% tread on GOODYEAR tires and warranty i cant possibly take you seriously offering me $1k, c'mon.

i know everyone shops around before settling for something, i do too... it should be in ones nature if they work hard for the money. IM pretty angry with just some of the people that are making me sound like a thief/scammer and im not that guy what so-ever. so please, sometimes its better to keep things to yourselves if you have nothing nice to say, especially if your not interested in purchasing these wheels!

SO WITHOUT FURTHER DUE ANY TAKERS. i have an offer for $1800 with pick-up this wknd, (so it may be last chance) but the guy hasnt got back to me after sending me a PM yesterday. im sure he sees all this BS on the thread and is now thinking twice b/c people are making it seem like im some crook? thanks guys, honestly

OH ****? You're right. Lol, i didn't even look at the date! Sorry
Old 06-09-2006, 03:50 PM

Wtf??

another whining baby on this forum.

one of the purposes of having a discussion forum is to help fellow members out. If the asking price of the replica rims/tires was a good one, there would have been several "someone jump on this deal" or "this is a great price!"

I can't speak for every member, but most on this forum are very well educated on the pricing for wheels/tires either from previous purchases, or from price quotes given to them.

When this Adam guy posted that "we" shouldn't post anything because we aren't interested in the rims, or that "we" shouldn't say anything because "we" don't know anything about his rims, that was when I had to jump in.

Buddy, you have REPLICA rims....do you know what that means? FAKE...NOT REAL. Your rims sell for $700-800 brand new! Your tires run roughly another $200 each. Just because you got raped when you bought your set because you didn't do your homework doesn't mean that you can try the same crap on this board, and not have any member educate YOU on pricing.

If you have someone who is going to pay you $1800 for a set of used, replica rims, take the money and run.

youre right its a forum so we "help eachother out" but you are a POS.

i never said dont jump in. like the last member who made a comment that was incorrect. YOU COULDVE instead of yapping about HW, and why there are forums... SIMPLY have said "i dont think its worth more then say $1500" now you (and a few others) probably made the $1800 offeree disappear. AND FOR WHAT? your not buying, you dont even know what im probably offering for the "suggested" amount. like i've said numerous times, you think im here to screw people over? i spent way more then my asking of $2000 and thats b/c i know people will ask for less. if you want me to scan and send you the damn receipts i will. but i think you can just ask neal from EUROTECK MOTORSPORTS why it cost so much. then ask tirerack why 19" goodyears with warranty cost me over $1000. and the shop i got them installed, and ebay for the center/valve caps. and shipping companies for there reasoning of high $$ prices.

YOU THINK IM AN IDIOT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT REPLICAS MEAN. YOU THINK I DONT DO MY HOMEWORK? YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE A SCUMBAG B/C NOT ONLY ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED BUT INSTEAD OF APOLOGIZING TO ME OR IF YOURE TOO INTO YOURSELF JUST NOT REPLYING WITH BS ANYMORE, YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK MORE LIKE A *****.

IF YOU CAN GET PAINTED BLACK REPLICA LORINSER LM6 WHEELS WITH ALL THE NECESARY STUFF TO INSTALL AND STAGGERED 19" GOODYEAR TIRES WITH WARRANTY FOR $2K I'LL PERSONALLY SEND YOU A PHUCKING SUPERMODEL TO GIVE YOU A HUMMER BUT HONESTLY, i doubt it, it will cost around the same if not more then what i paid for it. FOR NOW I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!

yes you can get a brand new set of REPLICA wheels for around 800. (people who are by any chance still interested - thats before the custom paint job - of course)

tires as low as probably another $800 (non goodyear nor warranty)

then spend $xxx.xx$ on mounting

AND THATS ALL BEFORE INDIVIDUAL SHIPPING, TAXES, CENTER/VALVE CAPS ETC... even more $$

but UNLIKE mine they wont be black. so go right ahead, IM NOT STOPPING ANYONE FROM DOING WHAT THEY WANT... you happy CLKAL i gave alternate options for people, its not like i never have...whats it like im pointing a gun to anyones head saying if you buy black wheels you have to buy these or else?! Damn bro, im a member on this forum cause i thought its a place where you can get help, but now i have to look like a scumbag and waste my time with you!

IF ANYONE IS AT ALL STILL INTERESTED IN THESE. $2000 is what im asking. you think thats crazy fine. OBVIOUSLY YOU WANT TO PAY AS LEAST AS POSSIBLE, So offer what you think is reasonable just dont say something like $1k cause i wont take you seriously.. As CLKAL would say, youre not doing your hw if you think a set of wheels/tires with 90% tread remaining is worth that little. REMINDER these wheels are hardly used. so taking 33% off say even $2400 i wouldnt go lower then $1600 if even that. BTW, anyone who doesnt do there hw is going to the principals office... so watch out!

YOU SAY YOURE HERE TO "HELP PEOPLE OUT AND EDUCATE THEM" BUT THE LAST LINE OF YOUR POST YOU SAID "IF SOMEONE OFFERED YOU $1800 TAKE IT AND RUN." I DONT HAVE TO RUN FROM ANYTHING, IM AN HONEST BUSINESS MAN AND WHEN IT COMES TO STUFF LIKE THIS IM JUST AS HONEST. so dont be hypocrite, SORRY TO BRING YOU DOWN BUT YOU PISSED OFF THE WRONG GUY especially since youre incorrect about most things. when someone is interested and wants to negotiate a price they are welcome to and i will state with evidence how much i paid and obvioulsy why im asking so much for REPLICAs.

thanks & have a great weekend everybody!

Last edited by AdaMBombC32G; 06-09-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
I pissed off the wrong guy? LOL. are you done crying yet? you done calling me names, you E-thug?

I'm glad the $1800 off disappeared, because that member didn't deserve to get ripped off.

A realistic price for these USED, REPLICA rims is $1200.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by amgmark

thanks AMGMARK, hopefully most people think like you .

CLKAL - YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD FEELING A LITTLE LOW NOW THAT A 22 YEAR OLD JUST SHUT YOU OUT! "E-THUG" DAMN MAN IM CRYING EVEN HARDER NOW.

$1200 WOULD BE GREAT if there cracked and dont come with tires. but like i said doesnt apply to my wheels

Last edited by AdaMBombC32G; 06-09-2006 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
thanks AMGMARK, hopefully most people think like you .

CLKAL - YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD FEELING A LITTLE LOW NOW THAT A 22 YEAR OLD JUST SHUT YOU OUT! "E-THUG" DAMN MAN IM CRYING EVEN HARDER NOW.

$1200 WOULD BE GREAT if there cracked and dont come with tires. but like i said doesnt apply to my wheels
that's the best come-back you can come up with?

bottom line: nobody will buy your fake-a$$ rims for more than $1200.

and you can proudly write that you paid $50 for each tire to be mounted and balanced?????

you sure you are 22 years old?

I'm done with this thread.

Last edited by clkal; 06-09-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:19 PM

Received 82 Likes on 51 Posts
I think those are nice rims. PM me if you want to take a reasonable offer - I am thinking around 1400.00 with shipping? I am in NV.

Let me know,
Old 06-10-2006, 02:18 PM

that's the best come-back you can come up with?

bottom line: nobody will buy your fake-a$$ rims for more than $1200.

and you can proudly write that you paid $50 for each tire to be mounted and balanced?????

you sure you are 22 years old?

I'm done with this thread.
jesus christ CLKAL, youre such a ***. cant you shut the ***** up already?

being in LI thats how much 19s cost in some places.

like i said before you dont like it dont freaking look. youre not interested and youre just wasting time and internet bandwith.

ithank god youre done with this thread.

slk. PM sent!

Last edited by AdaMBombC32G; 06-10-2006 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
jesus christ CLKAL, youre such a ***. cant you shut the ***** up already?

being in LI thats how much 19s cost in some places.

like i said before you dont like it dont freaking look. youre not interested and youre just wasting time and internet bandwith.

ithank god youre done with this thread.

slk. PM sent!
thank you very much for ALL your compliments!
good luck on your sale! you are such a great guy =)

Last edited by clkal; 06-10-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:21 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Adam, let me know if you wanna sell just the two rear tires. If you do, send me some pics of their condition would be great.

btw, everyone should calm down. LOL.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:10 PM

Last Bump

moderator PLEASE DELETE THREAD... CANT TAKE SOME OF THE CHILDREN IN THIS FORUM.

ANYONE INTERESTED PM ME AN OFFER!
Old 06-16-2006, 09:39 AM

TTT - hopefully last bump

i guess there is no way of deleting this thread!

wheels are almost sold, hopefully. I'll let the people who were curious know how much they went for!

MAKE YOUR LAST OFFERS AS I PLAN ON GETTING THIS GONE BY THE END OF NEXT WEEKEND.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: rep, Lorinser LM6 black with polished lip