Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

****Supercharged Orient Blue BMW 323i Show Car - AC Schnitzer 3****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
hot car usman... Damn if I knew this was for sale AND AT THAT PRICE... I think I would of added it to MY garage... and given mom the ML
Old 02-22-2006, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AC Schnitzer E46
Haha thanks Pete!

It was a FANTASTIC deal, glad it was me and not you...hehe
Old 02-22-2006, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by Alan l.
Take it easy on my baby ok?

I already told Usman the only big mod that he needs is - W I D E B O D Y
Don't even mess around with other stuff that the car already has. Don't want it to look like 5000x other modded E46 in Cali..

JDOGGERY - I'll be sending your $300 referral check to Usman since i have to send him something anyways.
mmwahahahha........i'm going to have him do a civic conversion and do neon lights everywhere
Old 02-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Almost a Member!

06 E350 4Matic
lol

Don't forget the chrome spinners and gullwing doors

But yeah...its been pretty sad for me not seeing my baby in the garage. So much memories with that car. Usman is one lucky guy to get this car at that price and not have to deal with modding heachaches. She comes fully supped up already haha. Take good care of her man

Alan
Old 02-22-2006, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
yea but theres also a downfall to that as well.....having a modded car off the bat will get you bored.....you know.........hopefully he won't get bored but he better take good care of it......

does he have it yet or is it in transit
Old 02-23-2006, 02:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by alex-mbz
yea but theres also a downfall to that as well.....having a modded car off the bat will get you bored.....you know.........hopefully he won't get bored but he better take good care of it......

does he have it yet or is it in transit
Naw, I don't think I'll get bored soon! And yes, I'll take very good care of the car, don't worry Alan! (and Alex)

The car is still on its way; it should be here by this weekend. I can't flipping wait!

w00t
Old 02-23-2006, 03:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
Naw, I don't think I'll get bored soon! And yes, I'll take very good care of the car, don't worry Alan! (and Alex)

The car is still on its way; it should be here by this weekend. I can't flipping wait!

w00t
yea yea, thats what you said about jimmy's car.......(twice) LOL---poor jimmy...

you know how to drive stick man?
Old 02-23-2006, 03:17 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
looks like you and me among others will be cruising around in the new beast when you get here friday night of next week man!
Old 02-23-2006, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
looks like you and me among others will be cruising around in the new beast when you get here friday night of next week man!
better not get him drunk cause he's picking me up sat.....
Old 02-23-2006, 03:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by alex-mbz
yea yea, thats what you said about jimmy's car.......(twice) LOL---poor jimmy...

you know how to drive stick man?
bwahaha!

That was different, yo! And yes, I know how to drive a stick, gosh! Don't worry... this car WILL be taken care of! It's not going to be my daily, mang
Old 02-23-2006, 03:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
hahaha heck yeah, bro It's gonna be an awesome weekend!

Don't worry, Alex... you can party with us too! And I won't be that hungover to pick you up on Saturday
Old 02-23-2006, 03:36 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
all I know is that things are going to get dirty friday night. Dirty paki/asian style. LOL!

hey, if you're down to go clubbing that night I'll see what I can do.

and sean you better come and hang out too
Old 02-23-2006, 03:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
hell yeah he better cuz we are gonna crash at his house! haha

<3
Old 02-23-2006, 03:49 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
hell yeah he better cuz we are gonna crash at his house! haha

<3
... I mean ....

LOL. Definitely going to crash at his place.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
usmano i'll be at work all day friday and early sat morning.......so partying friday might be a nono depending how the day goes and if i'm not tired......but saturday you know i get off work at 1:30 and works like .04 miles away from my crib.........haahah so i'll be ready before 2 for sure......
Old 02-24-2006, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Usman,

CONGRATS dude, you picked a winner!!! The Bimmer is DOPE.

And here I thought you were looking for a W210 CF hood.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by Richard023
Usman,

CONGRATS dude, you picked a winner!!! The Bimmer is DOPE.

And here I thought you were looking for a W210 CF hood.
Hey Rich!

Thanks, mang! I haven't seen you online in awhile :p How's the C6 coming along? You coming to the Rosebowl meet on the 4th?

I was looking for a CF hood for a W210, but that was before I picked up this bad boy. Thanks again for the info on it!

Hope to see you on the 4th, mang!
Old 02-24-2006, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Hey Rich!

Thanks, mang! I haven't seen you online in awhile :p How's the C6 coming along? You coming to the Rosebowl meet on the 4th?

I was looking for a CF hood for a W210, but that was before I picked up this bad boy. Thanks again for the info on it!

Hope to see you on the 4th, mang!
Hey Usman,

Funny, a buddy of mine (Benzoxtc) was telling me a few weeks ago about this baddass Bimmer he wanted to buy for his wife. I'm just glad it sold to someone that can appreciate a precious metal of this caliber.

I was reading thru the spec sheet, holy smokes!!! your Bimmer is one serious friggen machine...madd props to the original owner for busting out the big guns! I've never been to any of the MB GTGs, but it would be worth just checking out your ride and meeting some of the forum members like yourself. I've known Alex on the forum for years, but yet never met the dude.

I'm impressed, your Bimmer has a ASA supercharger, great system and my buddy (Samir aka Technik Engineering) has done fantastic work on Bimmers. Years ago, before he sold his W208 CLK55, he was active on this forum. His tech Zolti is great with hands-on work, it's been months since I've been to their shop here in So Cal., I'm not certain if they relocated, Samir has worked on one of my cars before, can't say enough about their workmanship.

C6 is coming along fine, going back to the shop soon for a forged 402 stroker, my stock block will not hold the PSI I'm running for a sustain period of time.

Hope to see you on the 4th too.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
rich make it, if all goes well i'll be there but with no car........
Old 02-24-2006, 02:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Originally Posted by Richard023
Hey Usman,

Funny, a buddy of mine (Benzoxtc) was telling me a few weeks ago about this baddass Bimmer he wanted to buy for his wife. I'm just glad it sold to someone that can appreciate a precious metal of this caliber.

I was reading thru the spec sheet, holy smokes!!! your Bimmer is one serious friggen machine...madd props to the original owner for busting out the big guns! I've never been to any of the MB GTGs, but it would be worth just checking out your ride and meeting some of the forum members like yourself. I've known Alex on the forum for years, but yet never met the dude.

I'm impressed, your Bimmer has a ASA supercharger, great system and my buddy (Samir aka Technik Engineering) has done fantastic work on Bimmers. Years ago, before he sold his W208 CLK55, he was active on this forum. His tech Zolti is great with hands-on work, it's been months since I've been to their shop here in So Cal., I'm not certain if they relocated, Samir has worked on one of my cars before, can't say enough about their workmanship.

C6 is coming along fine, going back to the shop soon for a forged 402 stroker, my stock block will not hold the PSI I'm running for a sustain period of time.

Hope to see you on the 4th too.
Wow... that's crazy! I didn't know you knew Samir from Technik- hes a badass with their S/C systems! I'm hoping to upgrade the intercooler and software to make the car even more faster! I hope he can help me take my car to the next level of performance You still keep in touch with Jimmy? I really hope you come out to the March 4th meet! I'll be picking up Alex and we're both gonna head out there. You still live in SFV?

Really try to come out to the meet!