Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Bi-Xenon Headlights for W203 C Class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 07:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by loeryda
I think someone just got served.
not really...
Old 03-02-2006, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by Dan ****
Proof #1:

Proof #2:

Here are two people who were willing to pay more than your $500-$700 BS

And in the end I was right. The seller was able to get at least $750 as per my original post. So to answer your question, yes my mother taught me well, God rest her soul.
First of all fagboy, I was talking about the part where I was made out to have bailed on the deal. I have no issues with Silver Lana selling to a higher bidder but I just don't want to be accused of bailing on our deal

Secondly, You're not right. You're the one who drove up this price with your endless blabering on nothing that even concerns you. Silver Lana should thank you for what he ended up getting. Whoever bought these lights just got jacked considering you can buy these lights new for a couple hundred more.

You might be the king-of-the-dip****s out there in Santa Ana, but in the rest of the world, including the internet, you're nothing but a pest.

Don't talk to me and I will gladly not talk to you

Last edited by NY C32; 03-02-2006 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just to clarify to all, I sent a PM to NY C32 and got no response. I then called him and left a Voice mail to which I got no response.
I then waited about a week before putting the lights up for sale again.
Sorry if there was a mix-up but when I heard nothing from you, I inferred that you were no longer interested.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
Originally Posted by NY C32
First of all fagboy, I was talking about the part where I was made out to have bailed on the deal. I have no issues with Silver Lana selling to a higher bidder but I just don't want to be accused of bailing on our deal

Secondly, You're not right. You're the one who drove up this price with your endless blabering on nothing that even concerns you. Silver Lana should thank you for what he ended up getting. Whoever bought these lights just got jacked considering you can buy these lights new for a couple hundred more.

You might be the king-of-the-dip****s out there in Santa Ana, but in the rest of the world, including the internet, you're nothing but a pest.

Don't talk to me and I will gladly not talk to you
I will not resort to lowering myself to your level. The childish name calling (ie, ***, fagboy, king-of dip****s, pest) and mother bashing comments will get you no where, and shows your immaturity to rest of the world including the internet. It was the seller who eventually thought you were not interested in the lights, so he put them back up for sale again and within the hours they were sold, at a higher premium. In the post above this one, he even admitted that he felt that you were no longer interested by the lack of communications. He waited for you for a week and got no response from you. What else was he to think when he did not hear from you?

Regarding my driving up the price??? I never even spoke or PM'd Opie with an offer for his lights. I asked him to send me an offer and he did not. I simply stated that I have personally seen these lights sell for at least $750, and you disagree, which is fine, but which is wrong. What drove up the price is a simple lesson of economics. Supply and demand.

Ever heard of it? What ultimately draws these supply and demand curves is the market itself. People on this forum, amongst others, set the price. Not me. Where these two line intersect is the average price that market dictates.

So what's next? More name calling? More immaturity? It's so easy to do that by hiding behind a screen name.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
I will not resort to lowering myself to your level. The childish name calling (ie, ***, fagboy, king-of dip****s, pest) and mother bashing comments will get you no where, and shows your immaturity to rest of the world including the internet. It was the seller who eventually thought you were not interested in the lights, so he put them back up for sale again and within the hours they were sold, at a higher premium. In the post above this one, he even admitted that he felt that you were no longer interested by the lack of communications. He waited for you for a week and got no response from you. What else was he to think when he did not hear from you?

Regarding my driving up the price??? I never even spoke or PM'd Opie with an offer for his lights. I asked him to send me an offer and he did not. I simply stated that I have personally seen these lights sell for at least $750, and you disagree, which is fine, but which is wrong. What drove up the price is a simple lesson of economics. Supply and demand.

Ever heard of it? What ultimately draws these supply and demand curves is the market itself. People on this forum, amongst others, set the price. Not me. Where these two line intersect is the average price that market dictates.
You won't resort to name calling??? Why don't you scroll back and tell me who called who a loser. You're a *******g hypocrite and a worthless punk.

Why do you insist on pursuing this anyway??? Were you involved in our conversations? Don't tell me you're dumb enough to believe anything and everything you see and hear... Don't bother answering that since you've made it abundantly clear to anyone reading this thread.

And as far as your 8th grade version of economics, give it a break. I hope you get atleast one "lol" response since its the only thing that gets you up in the morning. I'm beginning to wonder if you have some bizarre case of Adult ADHD. Serriously, why are you in this section and what posessed you to start this crap other than to get attention? You don't have a C-class to put these lights on. The first thing you posted did nothing except start an argument and you have done anything you can to continue it.

So what's next? More name calling? More immaturity? It's so easy to do that by hiding behind a screen name.
Since you feel like you always have to have the last word, I'll keep this up as long as you want. You're the one that is playing this stupid game. You're the one that keeps forcing your way into things that are essentially, none of your business. And you're the one thats ultimately being immature about it.

As far as me hiding behind a screen name, don't flatter yourself cool guy. If you think I'm the least bit intimidated by you or scared of identifying myself, you're completely wrong.

PM me anytime you want to step up to the plate

Last edited by NY C32; 03-02-2006 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by Silver_Lana
Just to clarify to all, I sent a PM to NY C32 and got no response. I then called him and left a Voice mail to which I got no response.
I then waited about a week before putting the lights up for sale again.
Sorry if there was a mix-up but when I heard nothing from you, I inferred that you were no longer interested.
I will agree that there may have been some miscommunication on this deal, but I did not bail out. This is the chronology:
2/10: PM's exchanged on meeting tomorrow. I pointed out that I was leaving on 2/14 for vacation and wanted to comlete the sale before I left. You agreed.
2/11: We exchanged PM's regarding meeting tonight but because of the snow storm, agreed to put it of until Monday 2/13.
2/11: I PM'ed my telephone number to discuss details
2/13: You called me after 7:00PM when you finished work and apologized. You suggested that we meet after I return from vacation.
2/22: I called around 2:00PM upon returning to NYC. We agreed to meet Friday or Saturday. You told me to call Friday to discuss.
2/24: I called around 11:30AM and we agreed on Saturday being the best day to meet. You again, instructed me to call you.
2/25: I called you around 12:00PM. No answer, left message. Around 6:00PM you called and left a message on when we can meet. I returned the call around 7:15PM with no answer and left another message saying that it was too late for me by this time to meet in NJ.
2/27: I called around 9:00AM with no answer. Left a message saying I was completely free the entire day and to call me back whenever it was convenient.
3/2: You placed the items back for sale because I bailed out.

Sorry it didn't work out but congrats on the sale. Again, I'm cool with you wanting to sell to a higher bidder but I did not back out of the deal. As a matter of fact, I've had the cash sitting in an envelope since Friday afternoon.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 C230K Sedan "hers" and 2002 G500 G-WAGON "his"
Lets end this thread .......Opie has been paid for the lights and this case is now closed. Sorry if people had mis-communication issues......and if some felt I paid too much, all I can say is you are entitled to your opinion.......but in the end, I got what I wanted, and their was no mis-communication between me and the seller and he was paid immediately. So once the lights are received, everyone will be happy.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

3/2: You placed the items back for sale because I bailed out.
At least you admitted that you bailed out.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Now I say You're a d*ckless moron.

It must be true, since I wrote it.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As far as me hiding behind a screen name, don't flatter yourself cool guy. If you think I'm the least bit intimidated by you or scared of identifying myself, you're completely wrong.
And yet you stay remain anonymous. Own up and introduce yourself.

Oh and by the way... Its illegal to annoy, without disclosing your entity.

https://mbworld.org/forums/site-announcements/134911-annoying-someone-via-internet-now-federal-crime.html#post1448117

Opie, I am glad you got your transaction done with someone who you were able to work without a hitch. Hopefully we can all learn from this expierence.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by diamondc230
Lets end this thread .......Opie has been paid for the lights and this case is now closed. Sorry if people had mis-communication issues......and if some felt I paid too much, all I can say is you are entitled to your opinion.......but in the end, I got what I wanted, and their was no mis-communication between me and the seller and he was paid immediately. So once the lights are received, everyone will be happy.

ssshhhhhh
Old 03-02-2006, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
And yet you stay remain anonymous. Own up and introduce yourself.

Oh and by the way... Its illegal to annoy, without disclosing your entity.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1448117

Opie, I am glad you got your transaction done with someone who you were able to work without a hitch. Hopefully we can all learn from this expierence.

Wow, you're only the 29,000th member to use that against someone. You're real quick.

I'll help you out...get my IP address from the mods and obtain a subpoena for my ISP to reveal my identity. After the judge laughs your ugly mug out of the courthouse, PM me and I'll tell you whatever you want to know. What are you gonna do. beat me up??? Ooooooooo
Old 03-02-2006, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Now I say You're a d*ckless moron.

It must be true, since I wrote it.
More immaturity and name calling... keep on going. I'm cracking up over here.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by diamondc230
I totally agree with diamondc230. Mods put an end to this thread and to NY C32's annoyance.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
2001 E55 OMG
I totally agree with diamondc230. Mods put an end to this thread and to NY C32's annoyance.
Wha?

Wait, IBTL
Old 03-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Sale complete.

As a reminder, there's this thing called the Terms of Use, I believe everyone agreed to it when they joined the forum.