Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

19" Chrome Staggered Rims Split 5 AMG replicas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230 Sport Sedan, Kompressor Engine, Brilliant Silver
19" Chrome Staggered Rims Split 5 AMG replicas

Hey guys, thanks for looking at my ad. There are a couple of threads here on MB world about these rims and my car in particular, just do a search by my username and you'll find them. Here's what I've got:

I just took the wheels off of my '05 Mercedes Benz C230 SS to put the stocks on for the winter. I have a set of 19" Chrome Rims, split 5 star wheels, exactly like the AMG wheels. The back tires were going a bit bald. LOL. Anyway, these rims have never been curbed and are in great shape. On the way to having the rims swapped out, I decided to have a bit more fun with them and knowing the back tires were bald anyway and needed replacing I really got on them, and popped the passenger rear. I had the two rear tires removed from the rims so that they would be easier when it came time for new tires. The two front tires still have about 1/2 of the tread left, maybe more. The tires on the front are Nitto NT 555, 235/35/ZR19. The rears were Nitto NT 555 245/35/ZR19.

The rims are staggered, 8.5" wide in the front and 9.5" wide in the rear. The fronts do have 10mm hub-centric spacers, which came with them. I did use them, but don't think that they were entirely necessary. They are removable and optional, but do come with the rims. These also include the mounting bolts. When upgrading your rims on a benz, you cannot use the stock bolts as they will destroy and damage the vehicle's hubs (see my previous posts). And, if you use the wrong mounting bolts you can destroy the car's e-brakes. I know because I did it, and that was a costly mistake, about $1K to fix(again, see my previous posts). It took a bit of work to get the right bolts, but these are the ones that are matched to the rims, and for a Mercedes Benz. This way you will not have to experience the same issues I did.

I have included some pics of the rims on the car. I have not taken new pics of the rims as I have not cleaned off the brake dust and stuff yet. If they are not sold by the time I get around to cleaning them, I will update this with new pics. The rims are visually flawless. The only minor discrepancy is the pass. rear rim which, when the tire blew, messed up the backside of the lip, but WILL NOT be noticable, even up close, once new tires are put on. The rims are not bent, warped, cracked or otherwise, they are basically as good as they were the day I got them with the exception of basically the tires.

I know that these will fit just about any year C class. I am pretty sure that they will fit just about any MB out there that has the 5 X 112 bolt pattern. Most of the MB rims are somewhat interchangable.

I paid $2000 for these new a little over a year ago. ( I also messed up my car initially with the wrong bolts, but my learning experience, is your gain ) I am asking $900 or best Reasonable offer. New tires should run you about $400 for two new Nitto tires, mounted and all that jazz. This is a smokin' deal and I'm sad to see them go.

Aaron
716-731-3500
anjyuen@adelphia.net
P.S. I am in the Lockport/Western New York area and would prefer local pickup/delivery. This is safer for both of us, no scams.
Attached Thumbnails 19" Chrome Staggered Rims Split 5 AMG replicas-000_0202.jpg   19" Chrome Staggered Rims Split 5 AMG replicas-000_0205.jpg   19" Chrome Staggered Rims Split 5 AMG replicas-100_1153.jpg   19" Chrome Staggered Rims Split 5 AMG replicas-100_1160.jpg  

Last edited by hittin160s; 10-31-2006 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:56 PM

Here is the thread that goes into the rims, mounting and all that: https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w203/105837-frustrated.html
Old 11-13-2006, 01:59 PM

ttt