Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Possibly FS: 1992 SL500 + Extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cyntaxx
How much are you asking for the car? Or will you still refuse to divulge that secret information?

In all seriousness, I could offer you $8,000. That is in line with Edmunds pricing for a 1992 SL500 with 95,000 in clean condition with "special paint" as an option.
Then make the offer by PM. I am not going to "indulge" this any further. Again, from my recent experiences, it seems that universally you are being considered a troll on these forums.

I myself am mad at myself for letting this thread go as as it did, and to everyone on these forums I apologize for that.

Let Mach430 handle his transaction the way he pleases. Your hubris at the very least has done nothing but annoy a multitude of individuals, myself included, and railroaded this thread into a flame fest. If he wants to keep numbers in the private message realm, by all means he has every right does he not? Or does the mighty cyntaxx deem it not appropriate, and as such everyone must conform to your mandate?

Get a life.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:46 PM

G500
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1992/mer...tion=vdpresult

Even dealer retail is only at $13k. Trade in is a hair over $8,400. My offer of $8,000 was in line considering we are in the winter of 2006.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:50 PM

G500
Originally Posted by ecook
Then make the offer by PM. I am not going to "indulge" this any further.
How convenient...

And more so that you and Mach430 seem to post within minutes of each other. But I digress. Back to your ignorant comment, shoddy cover-up, and lack of evidence to support your claims. I'm glad you have shown your true colors...and only with a handful of posts!
Old 11-22-2006, 08:07 PM

Mercedes-Benz
05ers
Old 11-23-2006, 12:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cyntaxx
How convenient...

And more so that you and Mach430 seem to post within minutes of each other. But I digress. Back to your ignorant comment, shoddy cover-up, and lack of evidence to support your claims. I'm glad you have shown your true colors...and only with a handful of posts!
Now that you mention it.... You also post within minutes of us! Perhaps I'm ecook and you? Or, perhaps ecook (and likely you) have MBWorld set to email you when a reply has been made to a thread that you are participating in. Will someone do an IP address check and shut this guy up?

Btw, thanks for your link to edmunds, however I prefer to use what the MB dealers (and pretty much any dealer) and insurance companies in CA use: Kelly Blue Book ($15,845-$19,800). Also being in Southern CA, the winter months don't have much effect on car pricing. Heck, it's been 85+ here all week.

Now that we've established that this is out of your price range, perhaps you can find something better to do or someone new to enlighten. And in case you change your mind and decide to offer something in that range, or even double, I'd rather see the car depreciate to nothing then ever be in your possession. So again, GTFO as you are neither a seller or a prospective buyer.

Last edited by Mach430; 11-23-2006 at 12:23 AM.