Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS:1996 E300d - $10,000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS:1996 E300d - $10,000

I have a 96 W210 E300D diesel w/ 119,000 miles and in wonderful shape. I'm the second owner replaced both motor mounts and tranny mount to fix a vibration problem. Also fixed leaky injector mounts and a replaced all of the gloplugs. My thought was if one is bad, replace them all. The engine starts s/ absolutaly no smoke to the coldest I've driven it in (low 20's). There is no fuel or oil leakage on the engine or under the car. I bought the car for commuting 70 miles to work everyday, but now commute 5 miles to and from and the car is unnecessary. Color is Polar White w/ the tan MB Text seats. Stock radio w/ CD changer. I consistently get 30+ mpg in my mix of city/suburban driving. Great car with no known faults except the SRS indicator light is on and haven't been back to the dealership lately to have them read the code. PM your email address for pictures-as soon as I get them out of the camera I'll email them. The car is located in Dover, Delaware.