Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 Trade for Black center & polished lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want 2 Trade:DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 & 19x10 for Black w/t polished lip

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to trade my DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 for a simular type of wheel ( HRE, DPE, Iforged ect...or a new wheel that I don't know of ) in a Black center & polished lip with rivets. I have a black W208 Clk and I'm sick of the full polished look and would like to go mainstream with the whole Black socks look. I didn't want to sell out and do it but the look has grown on me now. My wheels are in good shape. They have an excellent 4" rear lip that was custom made to my taste by DPE. I have attached some manufacture's pictures and some pictures of my whels on my car. I live in the Los Angeles area. Hit me up and we'll figure something out that works for both of us.

Sam
samriverojr@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 Trade for Black center & polished lip-dpe_r07vs.jpg   DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 Trade for Black center & polished lip-r07sl.jpg   DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 Trade for Black center & polished lip-small2.jpg   DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 Trade for Black center & polished lip-small7.jpg   DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 Trade for Black center & polished lip-new_pics_039.jpg  

Last edited by HRECLK; 02-05-2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Attachments
Old 02-06-2007, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by HRECLK
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to trade my DPE RO7 Variant S fully polished 19x8 and 19x10 for a simular type of wheel ( HRE, DPE, Iforged ect...or a new wheel that I don't know of ) in a Black center & polished lip with rivets. I have a black W208 Clk and I'm sick of the full polished look and would like to go mainstream with the whole Black socks look. I didn't want to sell out and do it but the look has grown on me now. My wheels are in good shape. They have an excellent 4" rear lip that was custom made to my taste by DPE. I have attached some manufacture's pictures and some pictures of my whels on my car. I live in the Los Angeles area. Hit me up and we'll figure something out that works for both of us.

Sam
samriverojr@yahoo.com
bump
Old 02-07-2007, 07:40 PM

w202
bump
I have a same wheels as yours but it comes with gun metAL. Are u interested? Mine are 19X8f and 19x10r
Old 02-07-2007, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by H180SS
I have a same wheels as yours but it comes with gun metAL. Are u interested? Mine are 19X8f and 19x10r
I would love to trade if they were black. I wish your wheels were black or I would be all over it. If my car was silver or charcol grey I'd do it. Plus you live in Seatle and I live in L.A. CA. how would that work out on a trade?

Godfather was down but he got cold feet. I'm a little upset.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Damn, those look good. Good luck!
Old 02-08-2007, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
I would love to trade if they were black. I wish your wheels were black or I would be all over it. If my car was silver or charcol grey I'd do it. Plus you live in Seatle and I live in L.A. CA. how would that work out on a trade?

Godfather was down but he got cold feet. I'm a little upset.
lol I never said I was down, I said I was gonna look into it and let you know. FYI, don't be so pushy, it makes seem all so shady. I was thinking maybe you were trying to lure me to jack my car. Good thing I pack a .45 and got a badge....

Know what...forget my last email. I'm not even gonna think about it. Good luck with the sale of your HPE's....
Old 02-08-2007, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by The Godfather
lol I never said I was down, I said I was gonna look into it and let you know. FYI, don't be so pushy, it makes seem all so shady. I was thinking maybe you were trying to lure me to jack my car. Good thing I pack a .45 and got a badge....

Know what...forget my last email. I'm not even gonna think about it. Good luck with the sale of your HPE's....
I'm an honest guy with a family on the way...that's not cool...no need to trip potato chip. I was just excited to change the look of my car. I think you're over analizing s*** too much.

The offer is still on the table...but don't worry because there's no gun taped underneath it on my side of it. I won't contact you anymore...you can contact me anytime if you change your mind. You can come and meet my girl and my mother and father if you like to but you will have to drive all the way out here to do so. Peace!
Old 02-08-2007, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
I'm an honest guy with a family on the way...that's not cool...no need to trip potato chip. I was just excited to change the look of my car. I think you're over analizing s*** too much.

The offer is still on the table...but don't worry because there's no gun taped underneath it on my side of it. I won't contact you anymore...you can contact me anytime if you change your mind. You can come and meet my girl and my mother and father if you like to but you will have to drive all the way out here to do so. Peace!
Sorry man, you might be right, I over analyzed this all, but that's just how I do it at work on a daily basis. My apologies for taking this outside of work, it's just a reflex.

Alright, let me see what my peers think and i'll let you know by tomorrow night. BTW I like the potato chip comment, I never heard that before lol.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:54 AM

Hello everyone,

Sam
samriverojr@yahoo.com
I'M WILLING TO SELL THESE ALSO FOR THE RIGHT PRICE
Old 02-08-2007, 11:48 PM

I'M WILLING TO SELL THESE ALSO FOR THE RIGHT PRICE
SOLD TODAY