Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: AMG 19 CL Wheels... Feeler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
FS: AMG 19 CL Wheels... Feeler

Hey guys...

Been thinking about changin things up... so, possibly up for sale are my 19" CL Wheels. These are authentic AMG Wheels, not the fake stuff you see on ebay.

The wheels are in excellent condition, with minor knicks from road debri, but ther are no curb rashes or anything. I have no rubbing issues with them mounted on my W208 CLK430, and I didn't have to roll my fenders or anything.

Anyhow, here are the specs for the wheels:

Front & Rears are all silver w/ Machined Lip. Model number is 215.

Fronts:
19x8.5", +34mm offset w/ 10mm spacer (+44mm original offset)

Rears:
19x9.5", +36mm offset w/ 10mm spacer (+46mm original offset)

These wheels will fit a variety of vehicles...

With Spacers:
C-Class
SLK-Class
CLK-Class
E-Class (not sure if you need spacers)

No spacers needed:
S-Class
SL-Class
CL-Class

The tires that are currently mounted are Yokohama AVS Sport tires running 235/35/19 front & 265/30/19 rears. They've only seen about 1-2,000 miles, so they are practically new. They also have a lifetime roadside warranty, which means, if the tire blows out or gets a bubble from a pot hole, you will receive a FREE REPLACEMENT.

I'm taking offers for the Wheels Alone -OR- Wheels & Tires.

Here is pricing for a new set from tirerack for comparison:
New Wheels: $1,956 (shipping not included)
New Tires w/ Roadside Hazard warranty: $1,100

Email me with your offers: mmgrad@yahoo.com

-Danny

Old 03-23-2004, 07:36 PM
D42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 430
god damnit! everytime someone sell rims / tires I want. I blow off my money 2 weeks prior! see sig
Old 03-23-2004, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by D42
god damnit! everytime someone sell rims / tires I want. I blow off my money 2 weeks prior! see sig
well, then just put this purchase on credit...
Old 03-23-2004, 07:44 PM

CLK55 and Yukon Denali
Originally posted by mmgrad
well, then just put this purchase on credit...
LOL

Those are great wheels. Believe it or not, those were my first choice- I was going to black them out. Every place I called couldn't get them staggered in 19"s and with the euro they are alot more expensive these days. I wish I would have thought about buying the wheels online. They look great, what are you thinking of getting?
Old 03-23-2004, 07:46 PM
D42

CLK 430
lol maybe I'll ask my suga mama!
Old 03-23-2004, 07:50 PM

CLK55 and Yukon Denali
ps MMGRAD, you should black your wheels out- they would look stout. (Already looks great but if you ate in the mood for a change) I like the black out a little better with a two piece or three piece wheel in order to keep the polished lip- but that would look great. Cheap fix for a new look on your wheels. BLACK IT OUT. I love it. It is so old school AMG Hammer ir hurts. I love the fact that brabus sticks to their roots and puts out the product with black outs- any color car looks great. White? Sick. Silver? Subtle and SICK. Black? SICK. I have never seen a red painted-out vehicle but I am sure it would be????? Yes, SICK!
Old 03-24-2004, 03:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Benzo
LOL

Those are great wheels. Believe it or not, those were my first choice- I was going to black them out. Every place I called couldn't get them staggered in 19"s and with the euro they are alot more expensive these days. I wish I would have thought about buying the wheels online. They look great, what are you thinking of getting?
its not too late bro... you can get them here at a bargain basement price... The CL wheels are great... they are huge, and the look fits well with the MB... classy & sporty

what to get next... don't quite know yet... i'd like to get some HREs, but the wife would kill me... i'd have to think up something clever in order for that to be approved...
Old 03-24-2004, 03:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by D42
lol maybe I'll ask my suga mama!
You can always pay me via credit card on PayPal... that'll give you some time to pay it off...

Originally posted by D42
ps MMGRAD, you should black your wheels out- they would look stout. (Already looks great but if you ate in the mood for a change) I like the black out a little better with a two piece or three piece wheel in order to keep the polished lip- but that would look great. Cheap fix for a new look on your wheels. BLACK IT OUT. I love it. It is so old school AMG Hammer ir hurts. I love the fact that brabus sticks to their roots and puts out the product with black outs- any color car looks great. White? Sick. Silver? Subtle and SICK. Black? SICK. I have never seen a red painted-out vehicle but I am sure it would be????? Yes, SICK!
blacking it out is an option, but the wife believes blacking it out isn't very benz/classy...

I can still get the lips polished even though its not multipiece wheel... i was thinking to get the lips polished anyways... i'll have to take it one step at a time... just got the new Navi... maybe if i sell off all my extra xenon kits, then i could buy something nice...
Old 03-24-2004, 08:13 AM

CLK55 and Yukon Denali
its not too late bro... you can get them here at a bargain basement price... The CL wheels are great... they are huge, and the look fits well with the MB... classy & sporty

what to get next... don't quite know yet... i'd like to get some HREs, but the wife would kill me... i'd have to think up something clever in order for that to be approved...
Wheeltec of Tampa offered me a set of HRE 540's that they had for a while sitting around in 19"- staggered- with rubber for $5,000 usd installed. The only reason I didn't buy these is that a friend has the exact set. I could check for you if these are still available if you'd like. Incredible price, isn't it? I am sure you can think of someting to get t hat approved byt the Mrs's. How long have you been married? (Me since Nov) How glad are you to be done with talking about "the wedding" every five minutes?
Old 03-24-2004, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Benzo
Wheeltec of Tampa offered me a set of HRE 540's that they had for a while sitting around in 19"- staggered- with rubber for $5,000 usd installed. The only reason I didn't buy these is that a friend has the exact set. I could check for you if these are still available if you'd like. Incredible price, isn't it? I am sure you can think of someting to get t hat approved byt the Mrs's. How long have you been married? (Me since Nov) How glad are you to be done with talking about "the wedding" every five minutes?
haha... the wedding ain't until mid May... so, still working towards that part...

however, as of mid February, we are legally married.... got the marriage license & certificate... we're legit now
Old 03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
D42

CLK 430
hehe trying to go to thailand this summer so I'd have to reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally think about it
Old 03-24-2004, 05:26 PM

03' E55 AMG
i'll trade you my hre's straight up.

u need to do a little touch up and they would be perfect.

also, what size spacers would i need?

i have slk.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by lhoang
i'll trade you my hre's straight up.

u need to do a little touch up and they would be perfect.

also, what size spacers would i need?

i have slk.
sorry, but for a trade, I'd like to get 19s...

those are nice looking HREs u have, why don't you use them???
Old 03-24-2004, 09:52 PM

aight.. i'll take these rims too..

good to keep around for spares.....me offer you $100 bucks shipped.

Rob
Old 03-24-2004, 11:51 PM

CLK55 and Yukon Denali
You can always pay me via credit card on PayPal... that'll give you some time to pay it off...

blacking it out is an option, but the wife believes blacking it out isn't very benz/classy...

I can still get the lips polished even though its not multipiece wheel... i was thinking to get the lips polished anyways... i'll have to take it one step at a time... just got the new Navi... maybe if i sell off all my extra xenon kits, then i could buy something nice...
My wife said the same thing- but every time she drops me off to pick up a vehicle- she loves the way it looks. These days she points out nice exhausts. So funny b/c it totally isn't her speed.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:58 PM

CLK55 and Yukon Denali
haha... the wedding ain't until mid May... so, still working towards that part...

however, as of mid February, we are legally married.... got the marriage license & certificate... we're legit now
Wow- so you are in the thick of it. Wait til you go on your honeymoon- so worth the hassle. We island hopped a while and ended up staying at Jumby Bay, Antigua; Caneel Bay, St. John and Little Dix, Virgin Gorda in a villa right on the beach. Unreal. After all of those parties with people you half know- such a welcomed change. I gained 12 lbs on my honeymoon. Take my advice the smartest thing I did was stay out of it. AT the beginningof the process I asked, just tell me where to sign and do what you want. I picked the band and made sure the bar was open all night. Ofcourse, I wasn't the most popular guy with the wedding crew (the girls) when I took my boat out one weekend and hired a reggae band at some bar where I was getting over-served. Details... Details. Congrats!
Old 08-11-2004, 03:59 PM

how much will it cost total for me to lower my car if i get your wheels? i try to post in another post but didn't really get an answer.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:05 PM

1995 C36 AMG
Rims still for sale? Would they fit my c36 without any issues?
Old 08-30-2004, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by seealkay
how much will it cost total for me to lower my car if i get your wheels? i try to post in another post but didn't really get an answer.
the cost to lower it all depends on what you get to lower it. labor for installing my suspension was $120. H&R or Eibach run about $200 for springs. Pretty cheap to make you car look so much better....

Sorry, i don't surf the forum as much as I used to... This would be the best place to post any questions, or PM/email me
Old 08-30-2004, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by swank
Rims still for sale? Would they fit my c36 without any issues?
Yes, the wheels are still for sale. I never quite pushed the sale of the wheels much since I do like the wheels.

But, if I find the right buyer with the right price, then to a new home it will go.

My CLK uses the same chassis as your W202, so if it fits mine, it should fit yours.