Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Fs: Eclipse Nav System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BS
Fs: Eclipse Nav System

I am selling my 2004 Cayenne S because I am getting a Turbo tomorrow. Thus, my aftermarket NAV system is not needed anymore because I will have factory Porsche NAV.

IT WILL FIT IN ANY DOUBLE DIN APPLICATION, ANY VEHICLE.

The system that I am selling, in two words, is BAD A$$!!! It is the Eclipse AVN-2454 Unit, and it is by far THE BEST radio I have ever had. It is a double din unit that plays: AM, FM, CD, MP3, DVD, NAV, VTR (with VCR Player not included), and back-up camera (not included). It is all touch screen operation, and the actual screen flips down to house 1 CD/MP3 Slot on top, and 1 DVD/NAV slot underneath it.

The system itself looks very factory, and has a somewhat difficult operation. It can be done in approx. 3-4 hours total.

Everyone at my work, Brumos Porsche, was in awe of this unit. Techs, Sales, Service, Everyone said that it is much better and more advanced than the Porsche NAV system. I even have dealers from around the country calling me to figure out how they can do this in their new NON NAV Cayennes. They, unlike me, were not born into an age of technology!

EVERYTHING ABOUT 20 DAYS OLD, AS I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO GET INTO A CAYENNE TURBO. IT IS ALL IN NEW CONDITION. IT WORKS AND LOOKS LIKE NEW.

I am willing to sell this at a price of $2,000.00 This includes : The HeadUnit, Navigation Antenna (mine was placed underneath the center speaker grill), Factory Manuals/Paper, Factory Box, Custom built Porsche Cayenne Mounting Trim. It was made exclusively for a Cayenne and is a textured black material. It looks completely OEM, and fits PERFECTLY. This is a fraction of what I paid, and is proabably the cheapest you can get a NAV system in your car.

ONCE AGAIN, DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FOR A CAYENNE. WILL FIT IN ANY DOUBLE DIN APPLICATION

Old 04-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Banned

BS
LINK TO SITE:
http://www.eclipse-web.com/products/avn/avn_top.htm#

here are some more pics and specs.

IT COVERS ALL THIS AREA:

Old 04-30-2004, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
renn36...OT just curious if you sold the renntech.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:28 AM

this navigation is beyond-pimp. top of the line. wish i could afford it .
Old 04-30-2004, 02:38 AM
Banned

BS
yeah man, sold the RENNTech this past weekend. Definetely feeling remorse as that was my pride for so long. It is just hard to see somethin I put so much work into vanish, but you gotta do what you gotta do With that gone and my Cayenne S gone, I can get myself into the big dog of the performance SUV class, and maybe go toy with some 03 cobras or M3's....

wuzzaap- yeah it definetely is the best system I have had bar none, and I have been through them all. Eclipse is really coming out on top now a days.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
Originally posted by wuzzaap123
this navigation is beyond-pimp. top of the line. wish i could afford it .
oh yeah... its one dope system..

I have it in the CLK now... great system!
Old 04-30-2004, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i own a cayenne turbo as well...and have been trying to sell it, but its hard selling such a big ticket item. definitely pulls like crazy.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Banned

BS
cool! I am excited about a Cayenne Turbo. What kind of acceleration would you put it up against. AKA, the Cayenne Turbo pulls very close to like a ____________ . w210 E55
Old 04-30-2004, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

"one of a kind 5000lb monster."

i have to say, i didnt give the truck enough credit...until i punched it...very VERY impressive. i am sure youll love it. im excited for you...i know the feeling of waiting for a new vehicle...especially a powerhouse like the cayenne turbo.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Banned

BS
bump.....