'24 53 Coupe Is Built and on the Way.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2024, 11:59 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 179 Likes on 129 Posts
'24 53 Coupe Is Built and on the Way.

Was informed today my wife's Alpine Gray/Black 53 coupe (all options sans sport seats) is on the way...I'm just waiting for the name of the ship.
It's been a few years since I custom ordered a Benz...do they still not have a way to track the build/shipping process online? My SA who's been great, says no.

Last edited by RJC; 05-30-2024 at 01:32 AM.
Old 05-30-2024, 05:58 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
C43
Good News...CLE's are getting built

Originally Posted by RJC
Was informed today my wife's Alpine Gray/Black 53 coupe (all options sans sport seats) is on the way...I'm just waiting for the name of the ship.
It's been a few years since I custom ordered a Benz...do they still not have a way to track the build/shipping process online? My SA who's been great, says no.
I'm still waiting to hear about then status of my car.

Ask for the VIN number. I think that just putting that into a web search might get you some info like where the car is in transit. I seem to remember that I was able to rack both of my cars from MB doing that. If you find out what ship it's on you can track from Bremerhaven to Baltimore. https://www.vesselfinder.com.

Good luck.
The following users liked this post:
RJC (05-31-2024)
Old 05-31-2024, 01:01 AM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 179 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by MJP_43
I'm still waiting to hear about then status of my car.

Ask for the VIN number. I think that just putting that into a web search might get you some info like where the car is in transit. I seem to remember that I was able to rack both of my cars from MB doing that. If you find out what ship it's on you can track from Bremerhaven to Baltimore. https://www.vesselfinder.com.

Good luck.
Thanks.
I've already asked for vin so I can get an insurance quote and am familiar with VF and why I asked for the name of the ship. My dealer has been great even moved up my build to a slot they had at the time but getting any info lately has been a bit difficult, other than it's on its way to the VPC or something to that effect.
What combo did you order?