CLE Class Coupe (C236) & Cabrio (A236) 2023-

E450 cabrio or CLE450 cabrio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2024, 08:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
N/A
E450 cabrio or CLE450 cabrio

I see the dimensional differences between the E450 cabrio and CLE450 cabrio, the styling and interior changes and I have experienced the difference in the driving dynamics. I know that the CLE is 4matic, has a newer MBUX system and has the available digital light. Are there many other differences between the two, especially when it comes to the available safety systems? It appears that the more detailed information on the E450 is being removed from the MB website. These are both amazing vehicles.

I see new 2023 E450 cabrio on the dealer lots here in North Carolina and the dealers are sticking firm to MSRP, is this normal for almost two model year old vehicles? I would most probably need to order a CLE450 to get the colors and options I would like, when are the 2025 changes and ordering information typically available?

Thank you for your patience, I am new to the Mercedes world.
Old 06-26-2024, 11:04 AM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
2020 A220 2023 E450 Cabriolet
I took the time to drive a CLE 450 Cabriolet to compare it directly with my 2023 E cab. The interior is quite different as many have commented. It just did not compare with my 2023 although the orientation of the display is a bit better. I felt the interior was slightly smaller at least at my left side when driving. The car seemed to be more sporty than mine but also quite a bit more noisy on the road. I tried to get the digital light on my 23 but it was not available at the time.

I would say that they are pretty comparable vehicles and that the E is more comfortable and the CLE more sporty.

I would certainly suggest that if you could find an acceptable 23 you ought to drive both and decide. It is certainly a personal decision.

The following users liked this post:
earlvolfan (07-01-2024)