CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

New Black Roof Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
[QUOTE=VIPclk320]who wants to be a tough guy? cuz all i got to say about that is Fu.. off. if you have a problem come to me in person and we can take care of it. i am way too old for youre stupid tough guy ****. other than that i said that this will sound stupid. but when me and josh k were talking about the black roof everyone was like eww, ehh and crap like that how come now.......... QUOTE]

Damn. Can you just step back for a sec, and read what your wrote? Promoting a fight online, and you claim NOT to be a tough internet thug? LOL.

STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BIOTCH.

and, yeah, by the way, JOSH K's car is SICK.....don't even put your UGLY POS in the same sentence as his car.

Old 01-31-2006, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK W208
BKLYNBENZ youre and idiot dude just drop it you still don't have a clue on what i'm trying to get across . and just to set you straight i never bashed his ride you retard. read my replies i gave him nothin but props because his car looks almost identical to mine except he has much nicer wheels than i do. so quit sucking his DI@k and speak youre own words. and CLKAL read the posts again and see who is the tough guy, i just tried to get a point across and no one got it THE POINT "DON'T START LIKING THINGS BECAUSE PEOPLE START DOING THEM, BE OPEN MINDED AND BE OPEN TO IDEAS RATHER THAN CALLING PEOPLE RICERS AND CRAP LIKE THAT" i was called a ricer in many ocasions in this fourm but i don't care because i will still do what i like. And Ahmed again youre car looks great brother i am in no way trying to bash it cuz you are one of the few people that is not scared to do something original and be different despite all the ignit people around. and thats my whole point. when one person does it or talks about it, "it's ugly, it's RICER," but when more than one or two people do it all of a sudden it becomes the cool thing and thats because there are many followers here that have no idea what upgrading a car is all about and are too scared to be original. Ahmed again the car looks great man keep up the great work and keep my advice in mind the black rims and it will set off the car because you have the DEEEEp dish rims and the black spokes will look great. and painting the two strips will make it look very nice.great job. for all ignit people that turned this to a dum ***** bashing keep on hating cuz you will always be a follower.

Last edited by VIPclk320; 01-31-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E550 Coupe
he didn't do exactly the same thing as you...no painted hood and he has different fenders and wheels. imo, it works better with his combo
Old 01-31-2006, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
midget fidger i have a carbon fiber hood that's painted and that little patch is carbon fiber not paint. and again i said his car looks great and this has nothing to do with ahmed's car it has to do with followers not him he is different (not scared to try different things) but my pionts is explained in the previous reply. and honestly i'm done with this post. no one seems to understand what i'm trying to say. and the ones that probably do are quiet. so i'm just gonna drop it and let followers be followers (not ahmed, the ones that like it just cuz it became the trend.) and close minded. example when i posted the picture of my push start. the replies were "that's a fake brabus shiftknob, it's ricer, it's ghetto" but no one saw the bigger picture of dude it's a ****ing push start. but if 2 other people had it done then it would automatically been the cool thing. that is exactly what i mean. end of duscussion.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally Posted by VIPclk320
midget fidger i have a carbon fiber hood that's painted and that little patch is carbon fiber not paint...... no one seems to understand what i'm trying to say. and the ones that probably do are quiet. so i'm just gonna drop it and let followers be followers ............... the replies were "that's a fake brabus shiftknob, it's ricer, it's ghetto" but no one saw the bigger picture of dude it's a ****ing push start...........

blah blah blah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... blah blah waaaaaaaaaaaa.

DOODE! STOP F***ING CRYING!!!!! READ WHAT YOU WRITE. YOU ARE A F*****G WHINING LITTLE BIOTCH!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Promoting a fight online, and you claim NOT to be a tough internet thug? LOL.

STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BIOTCH.

ok CLKAL whos is the internet tough ***** now. me or youre stupid a$$ you dum f..K. see ignorant people like you. you call me a internet tough guy and thug and **** did i ever disrespect you you ***** face. youre the one that's talking ***** and calling me names an stuff you F..K so F..K off and go hit acura fourm.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
BKLYNBENZ youre and idiot dude just drop it you still don't have a clue on what i'm trying to get across .
i have no idea what youre trying to say cause you make no sense, youre a fukin lost cause.

and just to set you straight i never bashed his ride you retard. read my replies i gave him nothin but props because his car looks almost identical to mine except he has much nicer wheels than i do.
i never said you bashed blackbenz's ride or josh's ride. what are you talking about???? i posted links to those threads cause you said that when you originally posted pics of your roof and were talking about it with josh k that people were like "eww, ehh and crap like that". no where in those posts where you showed your roof off did anyone talk **** about it, youre talking out of your *** now chief.

come on jerkoff post links to where people were bashing your roof or calling you a ricer.

so quit sucking his DI@k and speak youre own words.
where on this thread am i sweating blackbenz's ride? dude if youre gonna make stupid, retarded posts make sure you can back them up.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dude quit your whining, this is not a ***** forum
Old 01-31-2006, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
dude quit your whining, this is not a ***** forum
it DEFINITELY isn't a whining forum, but this definitely is VIPCLK's ***** thread....hahahaah

VIP...want some cheese?
Old 01-31-2006, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Originally Posted by J Lucas
Those are not pictures of a custom keyless go system. Those are pictures of a fake brabus shift knob.. Do you have any REAL pics?
Originally Posted by lz_clk
the black part of the front bumper, why is that painted black? Looks kind of gay...
3. QUOTE=proform] [/QUOTE]

there you go is that enough example of closed minded comments. now do you see what i'm talking about. my comments were not twoard anyone that was open minded it was toward the closed minded people. so quit being a little kid and look at the big picture. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH RICE ROCKETS, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING ORIGINAL!!!!
and CLKAL you talk a lotta ***** man if you got something personal you are more than welcome to come down and we can handel youre problem or better yet i'll be up in frisco in march. don't act like a tought ***** on the net be in my face and say all that crap and see if i let it fly!!!! don't disrespect me and i won't disrespect you. you disrespect me i will hurt you. to everyone else i apologise about this stupid arguments. and specially Ahmed my apologies to you none of this toward you. i was just trying to prove that there is nothing wrong with being different and try to say appreciate everything and peoples ideas don't call them names and ***** so BLKBENZ my apologies to you.

Last edited by VIPclk320; 01-31-2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
"..........you disrepect me, i will hurt you......."

LOL. all we have said about you is that you are a whining , little biotch.

GO ahead. HURT ME, BABY!

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahaaha.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
Wait untill i post some pictures of my car when comes out of the body shop. I wonder what are you gonna said then (im follower to). **** get a life thats why we are here to mod our cars.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
see thats why i won't even bother with you my point was proven that people do talk alot of **** about others and that new ideas are not welcomed by alot of people on this fourm. and please be quiet and don't talk smack unless if youre face to face. don't use the internet to be a BIG BOY. saty ignorant peace.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

see thats why i won't even bother with you my point was proven that people do talk alot of **** about others and that new ideas are not welcomed by alot of people on this fourm. and please be quiet and don't talk smack unless if youre face to face. don't use the internet to be a BIG BOY. saty ignorant peace.
Are you talking to me? cause you can ask Ahmad hes my boy and he lives 15 minuts from my home and ask him if you see me in person you will pee your pants cracker, Dont **** with me you E-thug cause i will hunt your *** donw bro. I'm giving you a fair warning.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
acb3nz cthis has nothing to do with you so stay out of it. and i ain't no cracker foo ASALM ALEIKOM it's between me and CLKAL
Old 01-31-2006, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

acb3nz cthis has nothing to do with you so stay out of it. and i ain't no cracker foo ASALM ALEIKOM it's between me and CLKAL
Ok i was just making sure, Let me clear up one more thing its not ASALM ALEIKOM its Chupa mi Pinga Culero.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
lol/ koo, oh ya pm me about youre front bumper i have a solution for you. i've done it before it's really easy.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by BklynBenz
well well well look who we have here, its banned phade under a new name. hey dude i thought you were gonna call me when you came up to nyc back in december, funny i never got a phone call from you tough guy, lmao. go back to elitefitness and talk about juice and G, hahahahahaha
lol.. ya i remember you being too puss.y to give me your number you fuc.king ****** *** *****... you're like the biggest 'd.ick' rider i've ever seen in my life.. i hope you get hit by a train you pathetic piece of sh.it
Old 01-31-2006, 07:26 PM

and burn in hell
Old 01-31-2006, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
we have so many e-thugs in this particular forum.....no wonder the streets are so safe now. VIP....you just plain and simply fall into the BIOTCH category. This is a Mercedes forum the last time I checked, isn't it? If you can't handle comments made about your car, don't log into this forum. If you can't handle people giving other member's props for their mods (even if you claim to be the #1 black roof guy), don't log on. If you can't handle people calling you a BIOTCH, for continually whining on and on and on, don't log on......GET THE POINT?

You are probably the same BIOTCH that was talking crap about how he was going to do this, and that....and then I arranged a local meet and BBQ, and guess what? The little BIOTCH didn't dare show up. Wonder why?

The need to threaten people that you know nothing about just proves that you are a little whining, insecure, momma's boy.

Like I said in my previous post : HURT ME, BABY!
Old 01-31-2006, 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
#1 i ain't no ***** ask yo mama. #2 did youre fagot a$$ invite me no so i did not know and for youre info i'm in south cali 9 f..kin hours away from you and everything that' i said i did except finishing the turbo, i had to put it on hold for money reasons. and i am done with youre ignorant a$$ go suck on youre thumb little boy. i'm done with this discussion i have already lowered myself to youre level i ain't going as low as you are so end of discussion.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:36 PM

CLK 320, BMW 745
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
What do you guys think?
look great man. keeep it up. 1 question wht sizes rims is them
Old 01-31-2006, 09:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
#1 i ain't no ***** ask yo mama. #2 did youre fagot a$$ invite me no so i did not know and for youre info i'm in south cali 9 f..kin hours away from you and everything that' i said i did except finishing the turbo, i had to put it on hold for money reasons. and i am done with youre ignorant a$$ go suck on youre thumb little boy. i'm done with this discussion i have already lowered myself to youre level i ain't going as low as you are so end of discussion.
i feel you on your money woes, buddy.....hahah....actually i don't! LOL. next time you get the chance to put a twenty dollar bill in your wallet, use it wisely, and buy yourself the latest copy of "Grammar for FOBS and DUMMIES."
Old 01-31-2006, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by clkal
i feel you on your money woes, buddy.....hahah....actually i don't! LOL. next time you get the chance to put a twenty dollar bill in your wallet, use it wisely, and buy yourself the latest copy of "Grammar for FOBS and DUMMIES."
your signature screams "I'm pathetic"
Old 01-31-2006, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Guys, please aware that Annoying someone via the Internet is now a federal crime, and it is being enforced by this forum. Let's just get along with each other. We're all MB enthusiasts, there's no need to bash on each other. Thanks and please don't go off topic.

Link: https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...17#post1448117

-Bruce

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Black Roof Pics