CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

anyone perform a lorinser fenders DIY?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2007 | 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208

is it not recommended for an amateur (like me)?
Old 02-20-2007 | 03:24 AM

Piece of SH*T
Try the search button..there's a few members on here with those replica fenders. I'm not sure if they installed the fenders themselves but they should be able to answer your questions..there's a few threads covered about the fenders and getting them installed I believe. Search button is your friend don't be afraid to use it.
Old 02-20-2007 | 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
Originally Posted by CLKonDUBS
Try the search button..there's a few members on here with those replica fenders. I'm not sure if they installed the fenders themselves but they should be able to answer your questions..there's a few threads covered about the fenders and getting them installed I believe. Search button is your friend don't be afraid to use it.
um ya...tried that and cudnt find nethin.....

based on response and reading about other installs and stuff of the fenders im not gunna bother trying myself..
Old 02-20-2007 | 06:51 PM

Piece of SH*T
Have you asked blackbenzz and ac3benz (correct me if I'm wrong) those 2 about the install? I know they have those fenders along with other members, I'm to lazy to search them but if you searched hard enough you'll find your answer. Good luck!
Old 02-20-2007 | 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
Originally Posted by CLKonDUBS
Have you asked blackbenzz and ac3benz (correct me if I'm wrong) those 2 about the install? I know they have those fenders along with other members, I'm to lazy to search them but if you searched hard enough you'll find your answer. Good luck!
ya i no BB put em on himself and ac3benz got em, but diff style but dint put em on himself....

but i aint guna bother tryin myself since i have no experience..so *** its kool..thanks tho