CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

People living by Orange county/L.A. area...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
People living by Orange county/L.A. area...

Which Mercedes-Benz dealerships is good in your guys opinion?

I've came up with a few as I don't really go to many...

House of Imports, they seem legit, maybe on the expensive side a little but overall okay? (it's literally 1 minute away from me too)

Fletcher Jones down in Newport (Heard lots of stuff about them...I dunno they are very big but in a sense sloppy?)

Caliber Motors in Anaheim (I haven't got any labor work done out there so I can't say much but I got a free Complimentary car wash from them and it was )

These are the only ones I've visited in my area, I know there are very few dealerships out there that do legit work and don't go out to rob your money, but which of those do you prefer, also feel free to add in a dealership in there that maybe we can use, heck maybe even a independent shop? Hook it up!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
OC MB dealer.

Fletcher Jones treat you really well & hit your wallet really hard too.
MB of Laguna Beach is okay (services & price) too far for me, Caliber is my favorite (good both services & prices), I live close to Fletcher Jones, but mostly have my car service at Caliber (after my warranry end), so far I have not visit House of Import or Long Beach MB. For OEM part, I either by online (if not critical) or go to RhineTrade (on Dyer at Main in Santa Ana), part is 20 to 30% off dealer price, but it take a few hour (they do not stock part on site, you call & they will get the part for you).
Old 02-22-2007, 12:37 PM

2000 CLK 430 Conv.
I do not recomment Flether Jones at all from what I heard from people and how the treated my brother-in-law.

I live in LA and when my car was under warranty I took my car to Beverly Hills Merceds. Have no complaints from them. They treated me well and reasonable. Although I have to say, they came up with un-asked or un-told problems, i think just so that they can charge the warranty.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
CLK W208
Originally Posted by John 99CLK430
Which Mercedes-Benz dealerships is good in your guys opinion?

I've came up with a few as I don't really go to many...

House of Imports, they seem legit, maybe on the expensive side a little but overall okay? (it's literally 1 minute away from me too)

Fletcher Jones down in Newport (Heard lots of stuff about them...I dunno they are very big but in a sense sloppy?)

Caliber Motors in Anaheim (I haven't got any labor work done out there so I can't say much but I got a free Complimentary car wash from them and it was )

These are the only ones I've visited in my area, I know there are very few dealerships out there that do legit work and don't go out to rob your money, but which of those do you prefer, also feel free to add in a dealership in there that maybe we can use, heck maybe even a independent shop? Hook it up!

if you are in southern cali pm me with youre number and i will refer you to my mechanic he is very experienced in porsche, bmw and mb. but his specialty is mercedes benz and he used to work for the dealer but now he works for lotus/ ferrari. so let me know because he has his own shop also and he will beat all the prices and his work is better than you any mechanic at the dealer he has all mb tools and softwares and he is probably the most knoledagble guy i have ever met as far as mbs go.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Original SoCal208 checkin' in here...

This is a Noob thread if I've ever read one. Just Kidding.

For O.C., Fletcher Jones is great when it comes to service and execution. They have low turnover and big reputation to protect, so they usually do thigns right.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:43 PM

1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
Originally Posted by VIPclk320
if you are in southern cali pm me with youre number and i will refer you to my mechanic he is very experienced in porsche, bmw and mb. but his specialty is mercedes benz and he used to work for the dealer but now he works for lotus/ ferrari. so let me know because he has his own shop also and he will beat all the prices and his work is better than you any mechanic at the dealer he has all mb tools and softwares and he is probably the most knoledagble guy i have ever met as far as mbs go.

Oh that's wassup, i'll definately holla at you man, I could use a bit of help as to finding some guy I can rely on ya know? Call it 'The Homie'

This is a Noob thread if I've ever read one. Just Kidding.

For O.C., Fletcher Jones is great when it comes to service and execution. They have low turnover and big reputation to protect, so they usually do thigns right.
Oh come on SoCalCLK, you don't mean that... lol jk

You live close out there in Newport or what? I dunno about Fletcher Jones though...something about that first visit seemed awkward, I mean don't get me wrong Fletcher Jones is a real nice dealership, but service wise I'm a bit erry, because it's a real big dealership and you know there are plenty of screw-ups that could happen, ya know? Other then that they are fantastic, but you guys should also check out House of Imports, Buena Park, they work their butts off, dunno how the prices for the three I mention go, but I think their pretty competitive and close in each others range, but Fletcher Jones might be a bit more moolah.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:18 PM

DO NOT GO TO LONG BEACH. Service is the worst i have gotten at any Mb dealer i have gone to. The only time i would go to them is for them to wash my car a few days before it rains so i dont have to pay for a nice one.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:03 AM

2006 R350 & 2003 CLK320 cabriolet
If your in the Los Angeles Area I recommend Rusnek in Arcadia.