CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Hey guys i took my CLK500 to Mars AUto Group in Va yesterday....excellent service, be

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 10:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
E55
Hey guys i took my CLK500 to Mars AUto Group in Va yesterday....excellent service, be

Hey guys i took my CLK500 to Mars AUto Group in Va yesterday....excellent service, best of all more than half the price of the dealership. He worked for AMerican SErvice Center for ten years and has opened his own shop in northern VA, great service, he even let me watch and explained everything, my warranty was even covered by him. check out their site marsautogroup.com. I really recommend them.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:00 AM

E55
hey guys mars automotive group came through again, i had my w208 checked out by a mechanic and he told me the power steering pump was leaking, and told me he could rebuild it(don't know why), took it to mar and found it was leaking at the drain pan plug, and by the air filter housing, saved me a lot of extra work and money. great price and service if your in the dmv area check em out, its like having the worry free service at the dealer w/o the stealership prices.

ps: mar you need to put a clk on your flyers
Old 05-23-2008, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2004 C32, 2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2007 Harley NightRod, 2013 Harley Road Glide Custom
Originally Posted by omar26
hey guys mars automotive group came through again, i had my w208 checked out by a mechanic and he told me the power steering pump was leaking, and told me he could rebuild it(don't know why), took it to mar and found it was leaking at the drain pan plug, and by the air filter housing, saved me a lot of extra work and money. great price and service if your in the dmv area check em out, its like having the worry free service at the dealer w/o the stealership prices.

ps: mar you need to put a clk on your flyers
I went there today and plan on going back! They have my business and MAR is very professional. Thanks for the great work MAR.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:10 PM

E55
Originally Posted by trbo2nr
I went there today and plan on going back! They have my business and MAR is very professional. Thanks for the great work MAR.
He is really good and trustworthy