CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w208
Originally Posted by gianfranc
Yah he actually did me a favour and brought it over from indonesia personally so I didn't have to pay shipping! He actually had a house here. And I knew the address. Bet he and his relatives are long gone! LOL! Anyway, that's why I felt safe to buy from him again.

Anyway, when I had the grill, the surface was smooth. Not sure what happened along the way. Looks much better on your car than on mine though.
damn i dono how it coulda got like that ..pisses me off wen i c it from an angle lol...and i dont even know wut ta do about it...ill show u wut i mean
Old 05-09-2008, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by deyainrdy4ds
i know u gotta have pics thoooo

Hersh,

Here's some old pics I found for you with 3 different sets of wheels. Bruce's ride was a nice one.

And here's a link to a photoshoot of his:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...238&highlight=
Attached Thumbnails look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....-01.jpg   look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....-02.jpg   look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....-bruce1.jpg   look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....-clk430_on_brushed_r05.jpg   look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....-clk430_on_liquid_cinder_r07s.jpg  

Last edited by CLK FAN; 05-09-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
Originally Posted by CLK FAN

Hersh,

Here's some old pics I found for you with 3 different sets of wheels. Bruce's ride was a nice one.

And here's a link to a photoshoot of his:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...238&highlight=
nicee i like that sig pic with the LMs?.....

n damn where the hell did he get that CF carlsson airbox ...mad nice
Old 05-09-2008, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2

Na...his sig pic has the Iforged Senekas.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Felix made the CF airbox and engine cover for me. And yeah those are senekas in my sig.

Here's a rolling shot. I like it slammed!
Attached Thumbnails look who I found, trolling on the E90 boards.....-chase3.jpg  
Old 05-10-2008, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
He is just full of

when bruce was buying stuff from Felix, he was still semi-legit. After his Dronellis name was built up after a few sales, that's when Felix starting pulling his shady *****. After Felix saw how he could get away w/ scamming a few people, he started scamming on a larger scale, and started posting on other forums.

I learned the hard way that replica crap fits like ****. I can't get upset at Felix about fitment, as the saying goes ou get what you pay for. What pisses me off the most about Felix is the fact that I paid him, along with many many other members of this forum, benzworld, AND E90post, and never received the product.

He would never take accountability. He would always blame the shipping company or customs....but in fact, the biotch NEVER sent the product.

Yes, there are still a couple of OG members here in this forum that will back Felix, however, those members were probably one of Felix's first.

Stay away from this scam artist. He will take your money and run.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:33 AM

2000 Kleemann CLK 230K
damn i dono how it coulda got like that ..pisses me off wen i c it from an angle lol...and i dont even know wut ta do about it...ill show u wut i mean
maybe you can get the grill re-wraped in cf locally?
Old 05-11-2008, 01:35 AM

2000 Kleemann CLK 230K
Originally Posted by OPALW208
when bruce was buying stuff from Felix, he was still semi-legit. After his Dronellis name was built up after a few sales, that's when Felix starting pulling his shady *****. After Felix saw how he could get away w/ scamming a few people, he started scamming on a larger scale, and started posting on other forums.

I learned the hard way that replica crap fits like ****. I can't get upset at Felix about fitment, as the saying goes ou get what you pay for. What pisses me off the most about Felix is the fact that I paid him, along with many many other members of this forum, benzworld, AND E90post, and never received the product.

He would never take accountability. He would always blame the shipping company or customs....but in fact, the biotch NEVER sent the product.

Yes, there are still a couple of OG members here in this forum that will back Felix, however, those members were probably one of Felix's first.

Stay away from this scam artist. He will take your money and run.
I totally agree with what you have mentioned. For my case, Felix refused to reply to my emails but when I used a different email address, he replied instantly! Then when he found out it was me, he didn't reply again! At one time, he even scolded me for asking him to ship out the part coz he was just too busy!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

w208
maybe you can get the grill re-wraped in cf locally?
i thought about that but its like the hard surface of it underneath is actually bumpy..if its rewrapped itll prob loook the same...