CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Buy it.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 03:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55, Mini S
Thumbs up Buy it.

Ok, no classified forum and because there are already so many, I don't think you need one. That said.

Anyone want to give themself an early Christmas gift and buy my CLK55, Silver, Slvr/Chrcl, CD Changer, 10300miles, excellent condition. All original.

I don't want to BS around with price. It goes for $62,000 or it stays. I'll throw in the AMG burl shift knob and racing pedals, if you want them.

I love this car. But we will be having third child in Spring and I will probably be getting an E55. Car is in the DC area. E-mail me if you are interested.
Old 11-15-2001, 06:07 PM

2000 Clk 430
barefoot and pregnant

C-
you need to keep away from your wife...before long you'll be in a mini van. Didn't you just have a baby?
Old 11-16-2001, 10:34 AM

CLK55, Mini S
Glutton for punishment

She's nicer to me when she's pregnant. This one will be 18mnths younger than the last one. I may have to get a Suburban to haul around the team, and spend the extra $$ on long weekends at performance driving schools...preferably in Vegas or Atlanta. Especially given the fact that I am not going to want a nice car in the garage where it will inevitably be scratched by bikes, wagons...and everything else they get their grubby little hands on. The roar of the engines will seem like silence compared to my living room with three little screamers tearing it apart...and you can always turn off the car. Maybe I should invest in your racing team, Howard...