CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Eisenmann Exhaust over RB Teck any time just listen to this baby grollllll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 03:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smart Car
Eisenmann Exhaust over RB Teck any time just listen to this baby grollllll

Whatch those Quick Time movies (acceleration, and merge) and listen to what your cars should sound like RB Teck or AMG have no chance next to this babyhttp://www.leonoff.net/pages/slkpages/slkmain.html
Old 11-15-2001, 04:04 PM
Banned

Smart Car
Nop wander Andreas put Eisenmann on his awesome M3 SMG

now please post your RB Teck or AMG sound and lets have a laugh. This guy with his SLK does know how to have fun> I'd say CLK looks more girly then his SLK.
Old 11-15-2001, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
That does sound very nice! Is that just exhaust, or center resonator/connecting pipe as well.
Old 11-16-2001, 11:32 PM
Banned

Smart Car
Eisenmann

If by "resonator" you mean factory silencer then its there. Eizenmann's produce the sound you will remember forever it just sticks in your head.
The sound of other (amg, etc) just fade away.
For the E55 you have it will cost $1043. If I were into heavy modifications such as you do on your car, suspention, wheels and even hood star--Eisenmann would be the only choice for me and I would definitly get it before removing star from the hood.
I have s500 and want more wood rather then sport muffler as it is a big car but almost willing to buy a smaller MB just to put that exhaust to have more fun driving. Even Andreas with his awesome BMW M3 SMG chose Eizenmann to replace his stock muffler.
If I were you I would also special order those japanese "Work" wheels that Andreas put on his M3, I'm sure they have them in the right size, that would keep copycats like Vik55 at bay.
YOu should be the leader of the pack and not just one of them. YOu have to rise the bar and taking star of the hood just does not do it. If you put those "Work" wheels on who else would have them in so. California? I fully expect BBS LM's on many cars in short while. Also remember that the movie you've seen is from the open top SLK. If you have your windows up that does mute the sound somewhat, but in return you will never get headace from Eisenmann it just that much fun.
Wanted to post the sound from the guy's SLK Eizenmann because that is how it is in real life and it is just right, you hear it and you know thats it----you not going to want to change 6 month later.
Lets see if link to Leo's review works if not go to Andreas page and click "Leo's E46 SMG II impressions". HOw they position video camera and quality of the mike do make difference you can hear Eizenmann on his BMW but from inside and it was not how it is sounds inside the other guy with SLK got it better in "merge" clip.
Let me know what you thinkhttp://www.leo.nutz.de/bmw/leo/smg2review4.htm

Last edited by Fast Eddy; 11-17-2001 at 03:02 AM.