CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

clk 430 questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk 430
Exclamation clk 430 questions

ok so i just bought my first MB about a month ago, so the other day i came to a stop and the car started shaking so i tapped the gas and it went away, i was reading some threads and people say its the harmonic balancer? how much does that cost to fix? also it says i got a headlamp defection but all my lights work how do i make that go away?
Old 01-01-2009, 09:16 PM

CLK 430
Originally Posted by Sick_Made
ok so i just bought my first MB about a month ago, so the other day i came to a stop and the car started shaking so i tapped the gas and it went away, i was reading some threads and people say its the harmonic balancer? how much does that cost to fix? also it says i got a headlamp defection but all my lights work how do i make that go away?

You should check your local MB dealership because I believe the harmonic balancer was a recall. It was on mine.

As for the light error, check all your lights, because it could be any that are out.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:04 AM

clk 430
Originally Posted by DevilsAngel
You should check your local MB dealership because I believe the harmonic balancer was a recall. It was on mine.

As for the light error, check all your lights, because it could be any that are out.

ok so today i get in the car and the light malfunction is off so i guess problem solved there, but as ar as that wierd issue i had i guess i have to wai till it happens more often to guess again, btw how do i put a picture under my screen name like everyone else?