CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

I'M OFFICIALLY THE 1st W208 CLK TO HAVE THIS CUSTOM WORK DONE.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
CLK W208
Originally Posted by murdock
I'm referring to the white one not the silver one. The white w208 has a amg or aftermarket amg bumper with a diffuser. I've seen the rear diffuser sitting at VIS and the quality is good, not sure if it fits well.

I found someone who purchased the VIS CLK63 bumper. I will post pics of the bumper before and after installation.
first and formost the bumper from vis is not a 63 bumper it's a 55 w209 bumper and it was made based on my old bumper that you see in these pictures. the two owners of VIS chris and Tac are my very good friends from years ago and they made that bumper that you see based on my custom bumper so the idea and the first one was mine. secondly that bumpers fitment will be no where near the one that i made(all oem parts top and bottom) also my grilles and fog lights were all genuine AMG parts no chicken wire so there is no way you can compare that one to my work. as for the rear duffuser also based on my diffuser again all the measurments were based on my bumper and their fitment is actually very nice but mine is a custom bumper off of a cl63 which has the trim around the diffuser. If you want to see a true 63 bumper on a w208 waite about a week and you can see my new bumper that is in the works.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by VIPclk320
first and formost the bumper from vis is not a 63 bumper it's a 55 w209 bumper and it was made based on my old bumper that you see in these pictures. the two owners of VIS chris and Tac are my very good friends from years ago and they made that bumper that you see based on my custom bumper so the idea and the first one was mine. secondly that bumpers fitment will be no where near the one that i made(all oem parts top and bottom) also my grilles and fog lights were all genuine AMG parts no chicken wire so there is no way you can compare that one to my work. as for the rear duffuser also based on my diffuser again all the measurments were based on my bumper and their fitment is actually very nice but mine is a custom bumper off of a cl63 which has the trim around the diffuser. If you want to see a true 63 bumper on a w208 waite about a week and you can see my new bumper that is in the works.
church
Old 12-03-2009, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
E55 AMG (SOLD), EvoSport CLK (SOLD), 2013 GsxR 750 (SOLD)
^^^ LMAO!!!!!

+1
Old 12-03-2009, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
what's up man, how's your ride coming along?

and ya'll wanna see a teaser of ash's new bumper?

sorry you'd have to wait a week............lol
Old 12-04-2009, 02:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
E55 AMG (SOLD), EvoSport CLK (SOLD), 2013 GsxR 750 (SOLD)
Originally Posted by Alexbenz
what's up man, how's your ride coming along?

and ya'll wanna see a teaser of ash's new bumper?

sorry you'd have to wait a week............lol
What up bro man? i'm gonna be at Ash's tomorrow afternoon (Friday around 5/6ish). he's gonna put on the you know. LoL. Gotta refrain from using keywords that way it'll keep people on the forum interested. haha. naw mean beauty queen?

so yeah, if you're there, i'll see you there man. Later.

by the way, to answer your question about how my ride's coming along? well... i have a new mod. (*starts to talk sarcastically*) yup, it's a special kind of mod, so special that i didn't do it, someone else did. wanna know what that mod is... it's a BLACK SCUFF MARK in the front driver side corner of my front bumper. it's so nice, you should see it.

Last edited by babyboigsxr; 12-04-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by deyainrdy4ds
+1 on the cf roof...thats what i was gunna say
MAn How do you get Quad exhaust on a 2002 clk430? I been trying to figure it out, but i am hella confused. Any help would to nice cous i am new to the benz.