CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Any last minute reasons why I shouldn't get the MH-Dezent kit?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2002, 10:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any last minute reasons why I shouldn't get the MH-Dezent kit?

If anyone can think of any reason why I shouldn't get the MH-Dezent kit, please let me know. I know many of you have seen the pictures of it at www.mh-dezent.de, and can not tell because of the poor picture quality... This picture of a C class (which is similiar, yet different, and should be used to get an idea of what particular parts on the CLK look like) should help clear things up.

I will be ordering the front spoiler, rear spoiler, side sills, CL style "bonnet" (hood), CL style grill, and QUAD EXHAUST (YEAH!!!!!!). No, I will not be ordering the wheels, spoilers, or the negative camber that many have commented earlier on (CLK).
Old 01-22-2002, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
W212 E63, Audi R8 4.2, Panamera S, Range Rover Sport GT
I think the MH Dezent stuff is very nice...even the wheels. I will be picking up this line from Simon.

As I said before, no matter which one fo the three you choose, it will look nice and you won't be disappointed.
Old 01-22-2002, 11:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by lee2375
I think the MH Dezent stuff is very nice...even the wheels. I will be picking up this line from Simon.

As I said before, no matter which one fo the three you choose, it will look nice and you won't be disappointed.
Yeah, I figure anything looks good in red!
Old 01-23-2002, 02:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey mach...do u have a picture of the MH-Dezent on a CLK??
Old 01-23-2002, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpina B7; Techart Grand GT; G63
hey mach, isn't the quad exhaust detrimental to....

performance? from what i was told, the right side's exhaust is more for show than anything else, extending from the muffler on the left side just before the bumper.....wouldn't this extra piping be inefficient for performance gains? hopefully i'm wrong about this, because i really like the quad exhaust look. by the way, do you guys have pricing on the rear spoiler and the quad exhaust yet?
Old 01-23-2002, 03:40 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 E400 COUPE SOLD -> Porsche Taycan 4S
All these external mods has me thinking.... How much do these things weigh??? does anybody know? in essence, all these things are slowing the car down with the extra weight, which i think a dual exhaust would especially do. metal is probably alot heavier than the fiber glass used to make the kit...

B